Food, Drink & Dining Out The Perth Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part 4 is here:

Doughnuts haven't been the same since they were made fresh in the kiosk where you could see the raw dough making its way along the conveyer belt and being dumped in the boiling oil - although those contraptions must have been responsible for a fair few workplace accident claims along the way...

Voted early at uni and holy crap what an abysmal bunch of candidates. Wanted to put 9 next to all of them.

Looking around the $350-$450 mark. Don't want to throw the savings onto weekly rent, haha. I'd consider buying but the plan is to smash 2-3 years and get back to QLD so don't want to throw that money down the drain here and not be able to purchase in QLD in a few years.

That West Perth area looks good! Thanks for that, will have more of a squizz there.

That West Perth area looks good! Thanks for that, will have more of a squizz there.

Be warned, that area can be a campaigner traffic-wise. It has Leederville just down the road and the Freeway entry and exit right there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Christians stole Easter off the Pagans, just as they did every holiday.

so dump the holidays then or do we give it back and make it a pagans only event. I.D. Required

So old Zak got called stupid by his own party members - worst policies in liberal history

Unless Golden boy Mark does something monumentally stupid, the liberal party are going to be in a Siberian gulag for years

Be warned, that area can be a campaigner traffic-wise. It has Leederville just down the road and the Freeway entry and exit right there.
If FIFO and early morning uber to the airport there's no traffic. For UWA, I'd be recommending not driving because parking at UWA is expensive and difficult. The rest of the time traffic is fine.

If FIFO and early morning uber to the airport there's no traffic. For UWA, I'd be recommending not driving because parking at UWA is expensive and difficult. The rest of the time traffic is fine.

Yeah, but the reason for being NOR is so that his girlfriend can drive to UWA.

So old Zak got called stupid by his own party members - worst policies in liberal history

Unless Golden boy Mark does something monumentally stupid, the liberal party are going to be in a Siberian gulag for years
Would marko do 12 years or hand over to saffioti for the 3rd term?

Would marko do 12 years or hand over to saffioti for the 3rd term?

If it ever went that long I would suggest it would be a poisoned chalice anyway (similar to the LNP now after Barnett outstayed his welcome) and no one would take it on

If it was earlier than that, then Personally I think Roger Cook is a winner, but I think Marks narcissism would never lend itself to that happening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back