Food, Drink & Dining Out The Perth Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part 4 is here:

If it ever went that long I would suggest it would be a poisoned chalice anyway (similar to the LNP now after Barnett outstayed his welcome) and no one would take it on

If it was earlier than that, then Personally I think Roger Cook is a winner, but I think Marks narcissism would never lend itself to that happening

We don't have an LNP here.

It's uncommon for Premiers to exceed eight years in any event. A lot can change in four years, though, don't write off anyone.

I think/hope she'd quickly realise that driving to UWA is a mug's game.

Depends on where you're coming from. If they do indeed rent a place in Innaloo it will be easy (parking is another thing, but that is the same with all the universities in Perth). City won't be too bad either as it's a straight unimpeded drive. Just avoid Thomas St and Stirling Highway.

Depends on where you're coming from. If they do indeed rent a place in Innaloo it will be easy (parking is another thing, but that is the same with all the universities in Perth). City won't be too bad either as it's a straight unimpeded drive. Just avoid Thomas St and Stirling Highway.
The parking rather than the drive is what I'd be avoiding. Expensive, limited and with council/UWA parking inspectors feasting on the unsuspecting.

The parking rather than the drive is what I'd be avoiding. Expensive, limited and with council/UWA parking inspectors feasting on the unsuspecting.

Obviously things change over the years but when I was at UWA, I found it easy enough if you were prepared to get there a bit early. If I wanted to be there after 10-ish I just took public transport or prepared to park well off campus.

LOL at anyone who unironically thinks Morrison has been leading the response against COVID.

same as McCormack telling us that the fed gov is the white knight on the white horse saving tourism in this state with their half price ticket deals

Is there anyone dumber than this hayseed in parliament

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sitting on my balcony at the Adina Apartments for quarantine, it looks like a protest is going t o be happening for climate change. Nearly as many coppers as protesters at this stage.

The chant has started.

This is not a police state, something. Something get off it, profit.View attachment 1074247
I don't see no Teslas towing trailers.:sneaky:

No sausage sizzle where I went, I wouldn't have got a sausage even if they did have one there though, I just want to get in and vote and GTFO.

Some people seem to treat it as some sort of social event, for me it's just a chore, I wouldn't vote if it wasn't compulsory.

No sausage sizzle where I went either. See what happens when you have a totalitarian govt...

I certainly don't think of it as an event, but I'm happy to grab a snag on the way out or to eat in line if it's busy. I used to live equidistant from two prmiary schools and one of them used to do a bunch of stuff to fund raise for the P&C which I thought was a good idea. If hundreds of people are going to come through may as well put on a few snags, cakes, coffees etc. Any fundraiser going to one of the parties represented can GTFO.

Imagine waking up and being one of those people that actually numbers 1-47 below the line.

No sausage sizzle where I went, I wouldn't have got a sausage even if they did have one there though, I just want to get in and vote and GTFO.

Some people seem to treat it as some sort of social event, for me it's just a chore, I wouldn't vote if it wasn't compulsory.
Early voting is the go,voted yesterday and got a souvenir pencil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back