the player you most regret losing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Au_Blue#24
didnt you blokes get big mal out of that trade - if so your above comment is ludicrous

Mal Michael - one of the best full backs in the league over the past few years.
Jarrod Molloy - large, slow forward pocket who makes an impact in less than one game in six.

Where is the statement ludicrous?

Originally posted by lamby29
What about the favourite for Melbourne's B&F this year?

Most definately :( I never wanted him to go in the first place. Let's swap back shall we, you can have the star that trots around in the VFL wearing number 25 and we can have Bizz back :D

yeah we can swap back the players but we also got pick 17 which we used for James Kelly. The kid is going to be a deadset star and lead our midfield for the next decade. There is no way Cat fans should regret this trade. Biz is good and would definately be handy for us but id still rather JK myself.

Originally posted by Lockyer24
Paul Williams would have been handy if he had stuck around through the hard times.
The story goes like this....he didn't get along with your skipper and decided to leave...

Originally posted by Woodson
The story goes like this....he didn't get along with your skipper and decided to leave...

At least the skipper didnt root his wife or anything seedy like that........

Originally posted by Woodson

I thought that too, then the other day I read Willo said he likes to catch up with his old mates from CFC - and he mentioned Bucks name in particular :confused:

Originally posted by cjwalkley
Mal Michael - one of the best full backs in the league over the past few years.
Jarrod Molloy - large, slow forward pocket who makes an impact in less than one game in six.

Where is the statement ludicrous?

sorry - I could have sworn it read "Jarrod Molloy - collingwood have won this deal by so far it's not funny

Longterm it will be Nick Davis.

Brenton Sanderson

Mal Michael- although he wasn't much chop at Collingwood and was being thrown around as trade-bait well before he went to Brisbane.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by lamby29
What about the favourite for Melbourne's B&F this year?

The same guy who got torn apart by Dash Milburn earlier in the year? ;)

Quite seriously, i don't regret trading him.

At Geelong he was an arrogant and inconsistent FF who earnt nearly $400K, nothing like the player he is now.

Besides, we got James Kelly out of it.

When Kell is dominating games in 6-7 years time, Bizz will be retired on the Gold Coast with the witch.

Originally posted by NICK THE PIE MAN

Brenton Sanderson

That was a great deal for us.

Our vice-captain, who has played 174 games, in return for pick 48.

I think Collingwood used it on the Aboriginal boy who went to Sydney, can't think of his name.

Byron.

Bell, the little pack skirter.

Schwass. I think we won the trade, but I loved the bloke.

We could do with Scott Welsh and/or Mark Stevens right now.

Originally posted by phatandphreaky
That was a great deal for us.

Our vice-captain, who has played 174 games, in return for pick 48.

I think Collingwood used it on the Aboriginal boy who went to Sydney, can't think of his name.

Robbie "one goal wonder in Sydney" Ahmat.

Originally posted by Macpie
losing them was worse than losing Buckley?

umm..

correct me if im wrong but wasn't he part of the trade to get Lynchy to brisbane?

if im wrong (which im sure i am) well you have an argument

im im right, why would we regret having Alastair @ brizzie for

Remove this Banner Ad

the player you most regret losing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back