Rumour The Possible Trades Thread (Merged Threads)

Remove this Banner Ad

lol you can have 63 that or risk getting nothing which is precisely what we should do take him in the psd.

Agreed. If he comes to us it will be through the PSD or some sort of player swap I would have thought. He'd be a good addition but we're not overpaying for someone who presumedly wants to take off.

Bachar Houli for ur pick #29..... done!

I can confirm that Bachar is signed and sealed to Richmond.

Clean the cobbs of guernsey #43 as Knights has helped him get across to Richmond.
On ya knighty.

For all you who want to criticize my accusations I will remind You after second of trade period.

Great decision Hardwick because this kids attitude will be great around the club.

My sources are Adrian dodora who is the recruiting manager at Essendon

I can confirm that Bachar is signed and sealed to Richmond.

Clean the cobbs of guernsey #43 as Knights has helped him get across to Richmond.
On ya knighty.

For all you who want to criticize my accusations I will remind You after second of trade period.

Great decision Hardwick because this kids attitude will be great around the club.

My sources are Adrian dodora who is the recruiting manager at Essendon

its pretty common knowledge that the tigers want him & he wants to come to richmond !!

but whats the cost !

can you please ask adrian what number he intends to allocate dean polo please

its pretty common knowledge that the tigers want him & he wants to come to richmond !!

but whats the cost !

can you please ask adrian what number he intends to allocate dean polo please

I can also confirm that Bachar today asked the club for a trade as he will not be seeking to renew his contract.

Mark my words he will be at tigerkand next year.

he would only be worth a 3rd rounder at best
dont know why you would think a 3rd rounder and a player
and no way would we give a 2nd rounder

and now hird will be coaching the bombers he will most likely be chatting with james this week and will most likely stay

agree with tugga ........................................ psd or 5th rounder

houli isnt a player we are desperate for jut depth.

astbury,taylor,dea or houli ???

Would prefer Houli to Dea.

I'd prefer Taylor but only if he can stay out of trouble obviously.

Of course Astbury>>>>Houli

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What would you guys want for Rance?

I think the club are pretty happy with his develepment mate so he wouldn't come cheap.

We took him around Pick 18 or so in the draft a couple of years back so would have to be at least something like that pick wise.

You boys will probably have a pick in the 20's so I doubt that'd get it done. Unless he wants to leave I very much doubt the club would let him go unless the deal was too good to pass up.

From Geelong?
I doubt anyone we want, you would be prepared to let go.
I also doubt your 2nd pick would be enough given it would be so low.
Travis Varcoe would be nice, but that simply aint gonna happen.

What picks will they get for Ablett??

Maybe if they get one that would be the equivalent of a pick from 15-20 they could give us that and Nathan Djerkurra?

Would prefer Houli to Dea.

I'd prefer Taylor but only if he can stay out of trouble obviously.

Of course Astbury>>>>Houli

taylor on potential alone is worth more, he was rated a top 10 pick but slipped because of the attitude thing (remember buddy )

dea .................................. again we drafted him for a reason & the kid was injured , but that potential hasnt disapeared for no reason

if you asked cameron,hardwick to swap dea for houli the answer would be NO

Hopefully we end up getting Houli for a 3rd or 4th round pick. Hopefully that pick comes from another trade,the Dogs reported interest in Nahas for a 3rd/4th round pick would be nice as it would mean we get Houli for a pick outside our first 3 but still give the Bombers something decent enough to keep them happy.

What picks will they get for Ablett??

Maybe if they get one that would be the equivalent of a pick from 15-20 they could give us that and Nathan Djerkurra?

Djerkurra & Stokes would be on the market but on recent history Geelong doesn't trade it's high picks (excluding Ottens). Would be nice as I see Rance being able to play the Harley role for us but can't see what we could offer to get it across the line.

Hopefully we end up getting Houli for a 3rd or 4th round pick. Hopefully that pick comes from another trade,the Dogs reported interest in Nahas for a 3rd/4th round pick would be nice as it would mean we get Houli for a pick outside our first 3 but still give the Bombers something decent enough to keep them happy.

If we effectively swap Nahas for Houli = :thumbsu:

I like this responsible trading strategy

If we effectively swap Nahas for Houli = :thumbsu:

I like this responsible trading strategy
Why even be that generous?
PSD for Houli. Time we started ****ing with other team and bending them over. Start with the Bummers I reckon.

Djerkurra & Stokes would be on the market but on recent history Geelong doesn't trade it's high picks (excluding Ottens). Would be nice as I see Rance being able to play the Harley role for us but can't see what we could offer to get it across the line.

Would have thought Gillies would be much better suited to playing a Harley-type role for you, with his great hands and confidence to back himself and to mark inside defensive 50. Rance is more of a running defender - he's not going to be marking too many opposition kicks.

Would have thought Gillies would be much better suited to playing a Harley-type role for you, with his great hands and confidence to back himself and to mark inside defensive 50. Rance is more of a running defender - he's not going to be marking too many opposition kicks.

Looking for a setup ala Scarlett, Egan & Harley.
Was thinking H Taylor, Gillies & Rance would be a good look for a backline :thumbsu:

Why even be that generous?
PSD for Houli. Time we started ****ing with other team and bending them over. Start with the Bummers I reckon.
I'd love to get Houli through the PSD Tug, but I just don't think thats going to happen.

If Gary leaves and you get a couple of first round picks in return then we'll gladly take your original first round pick i.e. 23.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour The Possible Trades Thread (Merged Threads)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back