The posters FROGGY forgot...

Remove this Banner Ad

I got dumped today and I was left off the board list. So feeling kinda sensitive right now.

It's all ok!

All by myself, don't want to be all by myself!

Geez what a day!

You're welcome here, where we are all by ourselves together:)

So, I take a few weeks off and this is the result...

But thanks all the same for answering a query I had about what happens on this forum during the off-season.

Well apparently Dangerfield's gone and we're waiting for a new coach to show up and we have no idea who we'll trade or draft in so....

Yeah.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I didn't hate every other club, I would request a trade. But I think I may be on the delist pile. I have had 2 years to show if I had talent but I may be a spud. But it may be because I have been played in the wrong position.

You have potential my friend. We all do.

The potential to post and post and post and eventually join The One True List

You are no spud. We will not trade or delist you.

We need to see more Stone, less Sour.

Can you do it?

cmlW9Rpd8Fv8um3jSg93LbV2PdRE18EuHXyYS-tqhnxecyY5jXl5kXl9Nb44v3rekViBjRrf=w320-h240-nc

I think i know what i am doing wrong, I haven't got into a debate, chucked a hissy fit, i am not overly pessimistic or overly optimistic, I don't have sources and I am not overly funny. And I respect people's opinions.

I have to stay Stone Sour. I am named after Corey Taylor's other band. And he is a genius

Cool fact, Corey Taylor is providing the growl of a monster in Doctor Who.

Last edited:
Here I am.

Utterly flabbergasted that a long time, well-known, frequent and controversial poster such as myself with a great avatar and named after such a champion player for this club could be snubbed.

I might as well give up.

Remove this Banner Ad

The posters FROGGY forgot...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back