The Precinct at Alberton (Formerly The Port Club)

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought Ide update my ranking as my experiment has continued. (If anyone cares).

Burger Club at Mawson Lakes takes 4th position.

No improvement on the top 3.
Nordburger comes top for me because it is such better value.

I would rather go and get a big Mac and coke rather than wait around ten minutes with 20 hipsters ordering specialty burgers and drinking Asahi. What is this world coming to.

I would rather go and get a big Mac and coke rather than wait around ten minutes with 20 hipsters ordering specialty burgers and drinking Asahi. What is this world coming to.
I know, ten minutes to cook food! What the **** are they doing! Give me pre cooked microwaved burgers supplied by a corporate fat cat destroying the environment any day.

Burger Theory/Nord Burger are essentially confection. Be a man and eat some salad.

I have a very strong relationship with salad and have no issues with it. How it relates to my burger preferences I am unsure. Do you have a suggestion of a place / burger I should attend / try that fits in with your relating of salad and my preferred burger outlets?

i almost wanted to say something about this burger w***ery - but then i realised other clubs probably have to put up with coffee wank supporters. we have it good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please tell me this thread is heading in a new direction.... I to love a good coffee!!!

Im sure there are many great coffee joints around the city and suburbs - how bout listing your favourites??

To make it relevant to this thread, The Port Club actually do a pretty good barista made coffee - depending on which member of the bar staff makes it for you!!!

If you are up around Crystal Brook any time soon, there is a new cafe there called Vault 35 which is in an old Bank building on the main street... they do a very nice coffee and I recommend a visit if you are passing through!!!

While you are in Crystal Brook, head across the road and grab a pasty from Kupsch's bakery - there is NO better!!! (but maybe bakeries are for later in the thread)

Why the hell was the discussion about burgers in the first place?

I came in here expecting to hear the latest about the Port club and instead read a sea of posts about hipsters and Big Macs.
Because the food at the Port Club has been stinking it up and people are venting it through discussion of amazing burger places.

Why the hell was the discussion about burgers in the first place?

I came in here expecting to hear the latest about the Port club and instead read a sea of posts about hipsters and Big Macs.

Because the food at the Port Club turned to shit, so people were offering suggestions on how to improve it, which led to people talking about their favourite burger joints because burgers are something the Port Club has and can do very well and the other burger joints were mentioned as a comparison.

I hope that helps.

Afghani Kebabs would be a worthy discussion

They're popping up everywhere in the Western / Northern suburbs

Nothing better than Charcoal Grilled Meat in a Roll with all the trimmings

4899429947_b60fb08e94.jpg

Oh yeah, Lazizz and Sofras... so good.

Oh and Lawash too!

Any specific recommendations? I've tried a couple but haven't found one that can match the wares of your standard better than average Yiros joint.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Precinct at Alberton (Formerly The Port Club)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back