Votes: 5 3.9%
  • GWS

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Bulldogs

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

We're more likely to ask Nathan Bock to come out of retirement than you are winning the flag.

We have more chance of winning a flag than the Suns this year, enjoy your off season the Saints still have finals to play.

Finally got there eh

We have got there a number of times unlike your plastic AFL assisted franchise, we just have problems going the whole way and winning a premiership..

We have got there a number of times unlike your plastic AFL assisted franchise, we just have problems going the whole way and winning a premiership..
I was referring to your post originally mentioning the Crows but anyway, before I troll teams myself I like to a) make sure I mention the right team amd b) make sure it isnt a team that beat us in the last month.

Before the Petty injury I actually had Melbourne slightly in front. He was a revelation for us up forward and can swing back.

I'm now leaning slightly to Pies again but there ain't much in it.

Western Bulldogs for the "easy" win
However I think they'd want to test themselves against GWS.

Once finals start if you want to be the man you've got to beat the man

giphy.gif

Freomaniac
I would be shocked if Carlton doesn't at least get a prelim final

How are Brisbane winning this poll.

It's out of Melbourne and Collingwood.
Their home ground advantage is strong. It's based on a high probability of making it to the GF due to a straight run of home games (they should win). Obviously winning the GF is another issue.

Anyone who has to go to the "Gabba is in trouble this year I think.

Their home ground advantage is strong. It's based on a high probability of making it to the GF due to a straight run of home games (they should win). Obviously winning the GF is another issue.

That’s why I think it’s a free hit in two weeks time. Everyone thinks Brisbane will win. I’m quietly confident we’ll do well.

I would not be surprised if they lose in the prelim. Especially if they are facing Melbourne.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s why I think it’s a free hit in two weeks time. Everyone thinks Brisbane will win. I’m quietly confident we’ll do well.
Put it this way. If you have to play Brisbane at the 'Gabba you'd want it to be week 1 with a double chance. Every other 'Gabba game is an elimination.

Port's situation isn't terrible tbh.

Before the Petty injury I actually had Melbourne slightly in front. He was a revelation for us up forward and can swing back.

I'm now leaning slightly to Pies again but there ain't much in it.

If Petty were playing I would be very confident. Since his injury I think there's not much between the top 5 and any team on their day could win, harder for Carlton though obviously. I'm leaning towards Brisbane but confident we would give them a run if we met.

Remove this Banner Ad

The race for the 2023 flag

Back