Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I reckon our backline coach gotta be a soccer person.

Whenever the ball was in that Irish attacking third Aussie defender just ******* punt that thing away without looking, just get it away from this areas.

Strong saints footy vibes to me.
It can't be the coaching it has to be the players

I wrote this during the last Test so rinse & repeat (apologies):

Cummins not a Captains bootlace- when English bats get going the short ball is his only option.

Crucified Murphy in the last Test so had to drop him for this Test.

Unimaginative - great bowler but dead set dill as a Captain

That session 1 for 178 off 25 overs!

Very ordinary- hopefully a rethink at tea (though not sure you can sub in Murphy!)

Might be saved by rain?

This is the Aussie mens team, rethinks over breaks like tea just does not happen.

Legit, Cummins can still be captain, just as the one that fronts the media, but as soon as it's a game situation should hold no power whatsoever as about as great as a brick wall really.

It had Dry Ginger Ale in it.

That's all I could taste.

Ah, way I was taught back in the day of getting the license was;

Spiced rum
Simple syrup, which was really just like sugar water basically
Ginger product
Lime (or other citrus if not available)
Mint

And hey presto, spiced mojito, depending onhow many of what you then get predominate flavour, so if all you could taste was ginger ale, I'm assuming they didn't put any syrup in it and just rum+gingerale+wedge of something on glass if fancy.

Cummins the destroyer..

Of attempting to limit the damage cause christ he was die rubbish in that last spell and TF for Greeny. That being said, probably should have just bowled negative wide trash with that spread field if you wanted to just retain them there, Aussies can't even kill a game properly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We know a minister and he's very honest about who he thinks the dickheads are in the party. He rates Dan pretty highly. He can't fathom the anti Dan hysteria. Andrews keeps getting voted in because the Libs keep putting up irrelevant policy ideas and have a dearth of talent in the state party.

Donald Trump sent a few conservative governments down a s**t road. The Aussie voters are very centrist. Anyone silly enough to step too far either way gets nutted.

Even John Prosciutto who is more of the centrist to left of the state Libs gets put up then they white-ant him when he puts up anything that looks centrist.

Andrews looks like he's a bit stale but he's not getting challenged until there is some soul searching internally from the Libs.
Opposition leader quite a HAM?
You don’t normally make spelling mistakes, was that a Freudian slip?

Bullitt chase scene commencing
View attachment 1749993

🤤
bullitt-car-chase-e1614098915725.jpg

I didn’t watch it but saw a few highlights and they weren’t flattering to kambosos 🤔
So disappointing, both the sport and Kambosos performance. He is the mandatory for Haneys belts now. Probably his last chance at any more silverware

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back