Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I can confirm that Jordan Lewis looks terrific with a beard (got the silver fox action going), however it is alarming to know that he's both a fan of socks and sandals, but also California crab sushi šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

The man then does not like his feet, look at the positives that he's not a foot guy with socks and sandals...

Can't say anything about the sushi though, he's on his own there.

I can confirm that Jordan Lewis looks terrific with a beard (got the silver fox action going), however, it is alarming to know that he's both a fan of socks and sandals, but also California crab sushi šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
Not surprised, George. Good footballer, but he comes across as a completely clueless tosser in his media appearances.

Someone wearing socks and sandals while munching on California crab sushi is nature's way of saying, "w***er alert, or "Danger! Don't touch!"

And he's a St.Kilda hater, based on the experiences of that other clueless w***er, Ben Dixon. They never fail to punch down on the saints. I wonder if Roughie will join in.

I guess my dream of owning one of Hitlers paintings is now over. For something nobody wants to admit to owning, they still command a high price on the market.

Back in the 90s me and a mate went to an exhibition of John Wayne Gacy paintings. He was a serial killer and did ****ed up clown pictures. My mate was going to buy one when we were pissed. Probably only a couple of hundred bucks each. I told him it was a stupid waste of money. Every few years he shows me sold prices of his paintings and some go for a couple of hundred thousand US each. He likes to remind me of it.

You finish it big boi?
Last night, was going to let you know but caught up painting and moving shit around the place.

It was unbelievable, loved the way he straight up called out guys for genuinely lying about their careers. Appreciated the pause before each answer, the guy was measured and took the time to think about a response.

I knew of Katt of course but never really watched any of his specials. I have a 10 hour flight to HK in a couple weeks and plan to finish them all then :cool: Huge respect to him now, genuinely good dude

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've decided to visit the lady fingers capital of Australia. And guess what, even they have a farkin train to the airport!
View attachment 1884570
Is that Hilton on the Waterfront or the Ritz-Carlton?

I rebuilt part of the hardwood boardwalk around Barrack square. If you trip on a raised board and drop your beer, yeah, thatā€™s me!

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back