Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Jewish tunnels eh? The timeline we exist in ffs.

64f761be1e0efc38c75bc955f6c9cc8c.jpg

So, I gots a letter in the mail. Yay me right.
I look at the letter, from the AEC. So OK, maybe not a yay but has to be something right?
Has my fathers name on it. Now why would that be I wonder...
So I open the letter as legalities be damned about letter opening, I am the only one here so deal with it and it turns out the AEC in all their wisdom decided:

To fine my father for not voting with the yes/no vote. Unless... he has a good reason not to.

First time and probably the last time I will have written to a governmental agency that, when prompted that: "I did not vote because..." I died.

I'm now sitting here wondering if they got the point and if they'll accept that and the obvious preceding hospitalisation dates stated as enough reason for why he might not have been signed off in an arbitrary friggen book almost 2 weeks after he was admitted.

I eagerly look forward to their next letter...

The insufferable flog has blown out a tad since his ridiculous thumbnail headshot hasn’t he

He takes a long time to say that "its stupid to give Chery 5 safety stars when they aren't great in a crash, but they get extra brownie points for having a little hammer to smash the window in case you get stuck underwater".

He takes a long time to say that "its stupid to give Chery 5 safety stars when they aren't great in a crash, but they get extra brownie points for having a little hammer to smash the window in case you get stuck underwater".
Don’t know why he has such a following. Basically shits on every vehicle unless he owns it. Fat kent

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I look at the letter, from the AEC. So OK, maybe not a yay but has to be something right?
So I open the letter as legalities be damned about letter opening, I am the only one here so deal with it and it turns out the AEC in all their wisdom decided:

To fine my father for not voting with the yes/no vote. Unless... he has a good reason not to.

First time and probably the last time I will have written to a governmental agency that, when prompted that: "I did not vote because..." I died.

I'm now sitting here wondering if they got the point and if they'll accept that and the obvious preceding hospitalisation dates stated as enough reason for why he might not have been signed off in an arbitrary friggen book almost 2 weeks after he was admitted.

When I used to not vote, I’d simply tell them I was out of the state, and I never heard anything again.

I know a guy who told them years ago he didn’t vote due to his religion, and they never bothered him again. He isn’t actually religious, but they’re not going to ask questions

They're hopeless. 3 years after my dad died they sent me his renewed Medicare card. Not too sure the healthcare system could help him at that stage

They're hopeless. 3 years after my dad died they sent me his renewed Medicare card. Not too sure the healthcare system could help him at that stage

Dunno about that, AI has progressed so far that total recall and skynet is not that far off...

When I used to not vote, I’d simply tell them I was out of the state, and I never heard anything again.

I know a guy who told them years ago he didn’t vote due to his religion, and they never bothered him again. He isn’t actually religious, but they’re not going to ask questions

I just want their sympathy, you don't get to send me a letter 4 months after the fact and me on 4 week anni doesn't get to have a sympathy party. Send me that response bitches, wallow in awkwardness.

But also, I completely forgot about them as an entity so they can piss him off from registration as he won't be doing anything in the future obviously, so I'm expecting their only question to be where's the cert, since at present it's only registered and with a med copy since Christmas exists.

I’ve been on a roll lately. Shared a story about domestic violence stats and how men are overlooked - immediately had half a dozen rabid females in my inbox.
Just clearing out the dead wood 😎

Mate of mine lost 40 the other day on the gender pay gap stuff. Y'know, the types with their pronouns in their bio 😭😭 I don't need no man types, mid 30s desperate single and insane 😇

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back