Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

F'kn rent free with you mate, it's all you ever post. Predictable RWNJ projection and lowbrow insecurity.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
RWNJ. Is that a pejorative!
PEJORATIVE: a word or phrase that has negative connotations or that is intended to disparage or belittle. I stand by my post!

RWNJ. Is that a pejorative!
PEJORATIVE: a word or phrase that has negative connotations or that is intended to disparage or belittle. I stand by my post!

Only a fascist sociopath would stand by it.

I started watching it last night, thinking it would be some Americanised ā€˜weā€™re greater than everyoneā€™ type of thing. I was wrong, itā€™s very enjoyable and eye opening.

Russia were the Stephen Milne of the Cold Warā€¦ absolute sh1t stirrers šŸ˜‚

So I did a thesis re Russia from the Bolshevik "revolution into totalitarianism" given they ousted the parliamentary commission, held a vote, disagreed with the vote as they lost, killed everyone involved to usurp power then started offing themselves in those infamous purges. They wanted to consolidate and grow exponentially.

So here was a NAP with Germany, invasion of Poland by both and "you have your sphere, I have mine, father & motherland" then Barbarossa happened as Germany, well Adolph, really hated Russia and so that pact went by bye. Meanwhile in that space, soon as Poland got double teamed Britain went "well it's war v Germany", Germany then expected Russia to assist it and Stalin went "yeah it's a defensive pact, bad luck mate" so Adolph of course hated Russia to engage Barbarossa later. France, as they then had treaty with Poland also followed Britain in declaring against Germany.

So where was Russia throughout all this? Well sorry champ, my sphere just grew as you now have a French and British problem, good luck with that.

So Poland gets occupied and Russia do their "ima yoink the populace and install puppets" thing and go invade the Baltics for same thing and then eventually pissed off Finland, all this was prior to the rest of the world getting involved as at this stage it's just Germany & Russia invaded Poland, Britain and France went to war with only Germany.

So, look at Ukraine and what's happening re burials, hard R's and such, that was Poland back then and why I consider that my Polish boss that lived under USSR occupation has PTSD about it. This is also why Putin then says Poland asked for it, as that's their narrative as it fell under their ever growing sphere, then Adolph finally expelled his anger at Russia for not backing them v France and Britain and Barbarossa'd his arse for it. So then, well, Soviets joined the other two as Adolph done goofed and over extended himself and we all know that eventually the Soviets then counter punched and Germany folded.

I'd say less shit stirrers and more "I had just killed a royal family execution style, let me kill some more plz" that really really wants all of Europe and lucked out that it's friggen cold in winter and Germany was slightly underprepared in Barbarossing their arses..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I did a thesis re Russia from the Bolshevik "revolution into totalitarianism" given they ousted the parliamentary commission, held a vote, disagreed with the vote as they lost, killed everyone involved to usurp power then started offing themselves in those infamous purges. They wanted to consolidate and grow exponentially.

So here was a NAP with Germany, invasion of Poland by both and "you have your sphere, I have mine, father & motherland" then Barbarossa happened as Germany, well Adolph, really hated Russia and so that pact went by bye. Meanwhile in that space, soon as Poland got double teamed Britain went "well it's war v Germany", Germany then expected Russia to assist it and Stalin went "yeah it's a defensive pact, bad luck mate" so Adolph of course hated Russia to engage Barbarossa later. France, as they then had treaty with Poland also followed Britain in declaring against Germany.

So where was Russia throughout all this? Well sorry champ, my sphere just grew as you now have a French and British problem, good luck with that.

So Poland gets occupied and Russia do their "ima yoink the populace and install puppets" thing and go invade the Baltics for same thing and then eventually pissed off Finland, all this was prior to the rest of the world getting involved as at this stage it's just Germany & Russia invaded Poland, Britain and France went to war with only Germany.

So, look at Ukraine and what's happening re burials, hard R's and such, that was Poland back then and why I consider that my Polish boss that lived under USSR occupation has PTSD about it. This is also why Putin then says Poland asked for it, as that's their narrative as it fell under their ever growing sphere, then Adolph finally expelled his anger at Russia for not backing them v France and Britain and Barbarossa'd his arse for it. So then, well, Soviets joined the other two as Adolph done goofed and over extended himself and we all know that eventually the Soviets then counter punched and Germany folded.

I'd say less s**t stirrers and more "I had just killed a royal family execution style, let me kill some more plz" that really really wants all of Europe and lucked out that it's friggen cold in winter and Germany was slightly underprepared in Barbarossing their arses..

Yeah you're right. Adolph though, missed a big opportunity with some of the soviet states because their people despised Stalin and his reign, and almost welcomed the Germans with open arms. If the Germans were not hell bent on doing what they did to the baltic people, they would have kept a few nations on side and could probably have consolidated.

Same thing in Africa when German and Italian forces came and took colonies off the british... some of those colonies despised the British but again... as in the East of Europe the Germans were hell bent on slaughter and disorder and totally messed up their opportunity to consolidate.

I guess that's what happens with ideologies like those and their views on others...

Yeah you're right. Adolph though, missed a big opportunity with some of the soviet states because their people despised Stalin and his reign, and almost welcomed the Germans with open arms. If the Germans were not hell bent on doing what they did to the baltic people, they would have kept a few nations on side and could probably have consolidated.

Same thing in Africa when German and Italian forces came and took colonies off the british... some of those colonies despised the British but again... as in the East of Europe the Germans were hell bent on slaughter and disorder and totally messed up their opportunity to consolidate.

I guess that's what happens with ideologies like those and their views on others...

I did have to think what would it look like if Adolph had of got Stalin in Barbarossa and the Soviets retreated, if winter wasn't that harsh or the Germans had supply lines and didn't burn everything they touched on the way in as angry trolls. Would we have still had the cold war, would we still have had checkpoints and a wall, if there was a tiny Russia on the east, what would China do after previously saying "no thanks" under Mao's reign.

Would Germany consolidate if they lost the fatherland? Given the then Soviet industrialisation over the war would they turn from the east to reclaim so father and mother can be reunited under one banner, theirs? Would the Soviets find a new reason and be the actual heroes they think they are and end up actually saving the west? Would we then have the red terror in the USA as they then become the Russia of today being unable to bring those to their side of liberal democracy from that mainland and those resources for a second industrialisation. Remember, the Soviets did end up racing the Americans to space, in its infancy it was actually ahead of them for a time there.

Really was nice to have that sort of scope where you delve into the whole "what would happen if you had time travel and killed Adolph" that Command & Conquer Red Alert tried in gaming only with actual "what happened in history" to try and formulate reasons for things maybe happening alternatively.

Then again, as I was looking at things ans researching and whatnot, re Africa, I found myself being both extremely sad at that collection of nations, extremely angry at them and really just generally confused, as that region really should be so much better than it is, it is so so beautiful, exotic, bountiful but the people that suck really goddamn suck just everything out of it.

960x0.png

Are we allowed to besmirch Papa Google round these parts or do you get sent to the gulag?

Didn't Trump use Cambridge Analytica? Shock horror, both side manipulate democracy. What a huge surprise. Funny how often the same groups fund both sides. While everyone gets upset about how unfair their side is being treated they make decisions for benefit of themselves. Groups like the Atlas network have been manipulating for years. Koch brothers too. Most of the reason you are freaking out about your pet issues is because they were thought up in think tanks and sent out to their spokespeople.

Didn't Trump use Cambridge Analytica? Shock horror, both side manipulate democracy. What a huge surprise. Funny how often the same groups fund both sides. While everyone gets upset about how unfair their side is being treated they make decisions for benefit of themselves. Groups like the Atlas network have been manipulating for years. Koch brothers too. Most of the reason you are freaking out about your pet issues is because they were thought up in think tanks and sent out to their spokespeople.
You say this like election interference is Google's only flaw.

You say this like election interference is Google's only flaw.

And X is being used as a platform for Trump. I don't think any of them are any good but why anyone is getting upset by it as a revelation is a surprise. Like being shocked that the Herald Sun being pro LNP some platforms favour sides.

That people think Trump is a saviour is also quite bizarre though.

And X is being used as a platform for Trump. I don't think any of them are any good but why anyone is getting upset by it as a revelation is a surprise. Like being shocked that the Herald Sun being pro LNP some platforms favour sides.

That people think Trump is a saviour is also quite bizarre though.
You do know Trump is contractually obliged to use his own platform?

Any other 'but the other side' arguments you'd like to launch into?

You do know Trump is contractually obliged to use his own platform?

Any other 'but the other side' arguments you'd like to launch into?

Your mate Musk has gone full Trumpist trying to get his army of unwashed back. It is both sides though. It's a bit strange that you'd get so worked up in support of a foreign politician that you can't vote for.

Your mate Musk has gone full Trumpist trying to get his army of unwashed back. It is both sides though. It's a bit strange that you'd get so worked up in support of a foreign politician that you can't vote for.
So what's an acceptable method for Trump supporters to discuss their preferences?

Would you prefer they do it in a cell?

Musk is for whatever makes Musk a man whore basically.

You wanna profit from a war, give something to Ukraine to get plaudits, when Russia comes asking, ask for shit and then renegg as you now have plaudits to kill.
You think AH is hot, go there, what's anyone else going do about it?
You want to go to space, well, build it as you be multi guy! You can just buy out things to shut them up.

Essentially Musk is the modern day Murdoch: Social media mogul in your home, your car, your space and your socials.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back