Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it though 😘
Yes as poor as I personally think it’s become it is for me, this is the only social media I’m on. Look it’s become quite clear that some people weren’t fans and actively worked to bring about change, fair enough. What I really didn’t like is how a guy who imo made this place a more inclusive welcoming site was absolutely shafted.

We’ve lost plenty of good posters over the journey for various reasons and yes I for one miss them.

Yes as poor as I personally think it’s become it is for me, this is the only social media I’m on. Look it’s become quite clear that some people weren’t fans and actively worked to bring about change, fair enough. What I really didn’t like is how a guy who imo made this place a more inclusive welcoming site was absolutely shafted.

We’ve lost plenty of good posters over the journey for various reasons and yes I for one miss them.
I hear you mate but I’m moving on.
Perhaps because I live in Isa and have no one else to talk to about the Saints.

IMG_0948.gif

For the record, this ITK shit was already played out a decade ago. You'd be lucky to get a 20% strike rate on all the stuff posted here. I'm sure people have sources, I'm sure those sources bullshit as people are prone to do. I'm sure sources tell the truth and then things change.

As long as you take everything you hear with 800 grains of salt, you've only slightly undersalted.

Compared to the Facebook groups on the Saints, this is like a meeting of MENSA.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Nice words Mate

He always speaks well of you when we chat

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Compared to the Facebook groups on the Saints, this is like a meeting of MENSA.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
I must have blocked a hundred people on the 2 main FB saints groups and they're still unreadable.

It's been a long season, we've all been fed a whole lot of mixed messages, and it looks like we might be in for more disappointment in the end. It's no wonder people are at each other about who knew/said what.

As you said today or yesterday, it's not really something we need to be arguing about if we put egos and blame aside. We pretty much all either want him to stay or get band one.

Could do with some Blues supporters dropping in and mouthing off to bring us somewhat together again.

I must have blocked a hundred people on the 2 main FB saints groups and they're still unreadable.

It's been a long season, we've all been fed a whole lot of mixed messages, and it looks like we might be in for more disappointment in the end. It's no wonder people are at each other about who knew/said what.

As you said today or yesterday, it's not really something we need to be arguing about if we put egos and blame aside. We pretty much all either want him to stay or get band one.

Could do with some Blues supporters dropping in and mouthing off to bring us somewhat together again.
I reckon them or essendon might just be even more broken than we are.

Dude you should be more concerned with the Japanese weather. It’s so ****ing hot here and it looks like a typhoon is on its way.

Dude you should be more concerned with the Japanese weather. It’s so ****ing hot here and it looks like a typhoon is on its way.
Yeah, summers here are brutal now.
I play tennis in the mornings til around noon and work after that, and it's a struggle! Especially with no beaches or sea breeze for relief.
The typhoons roll through this time of year, but only the occasional one hits my area. I think next week's one is going to, so will have to prepare.

We’re heading up there next year and had strong advice not to go in summer - sounds like you’d agree? Might aim for September.
Spring and autumn are amazing here, but in my area they're really short. September is nice, but they're expecting the heat to carry on into September this year. The nights will be cooler by then at least.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back