Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

MLB is on and pre season nfl games.
I know.

But he gets into Dallas on the 1st
Leaves the 3rd for St Louis. 6th he's off to Charlotte and Jacksonville. Day later Jacksonville to Dallas to Melbourne.

The one MLB game he could get to is Texans vs Yankees.

However it being the 8.05 game and he has a 7.30 to STL the day afterwards I don't think he can do it

Just got my groceries for the week.

Instead of some noodles so I can make lunch for the week, since they gave me a wrong bag, I now have 6x flat breads, a 6 pack of kipling angle hair cake slices and a pack of crumpets.

So what ended up as maybe $3 of noodles have become around 10$ of "random flour" things. I dunno if I should report is or not...

depends

do you want your noodles?
Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Obviously many St Kilda fanatics gather here.

Was just wondering how many people have a Saints tattoo?

If you don’t, would you get 1 if we won the grand final?

What design do you have?

What design would you get.

Obviously many St Kilda fanatics gather here.

Was just wondering how many people have a Saints tattoo?

If you don’t, would you get 1 if we won the grand final?

What design do you have?

What design would you get.
I have one. It's the Iron Maiden cover art for the single "The Trooper" with the Union Jack changed to a Saints flag.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone else been “demoted” overnight?
I’ve gone from premium platinum to Brownlow medallist and am now seeing ads all over the page.
When we pay for the player sponsorship we have always got premium platinum with no ads and a sponsorship badge.
No badge this year but has the premium platinum expired early or what?

Has anyone else been “demoted” overnight?
I’ve gone from premium platinum to Brownlow medallist and am now seeing ads all over the page.
When we pay for the player sponsorship we have always got premium platinum with no ads and a sponsorship badge.
No badge this year but has the premium platinum expired early or what?
I had no idea about any of that -I never had premium platinum, and I definitely paid for player sponsorship.....

Just got my groceries for the week.

Instead of some noodles so I can make lunch for the week, since they gave me a wrong bag, I now have 6x flat breads, a 6 pack of kipling angle hair cake slices and a pack of crumpets.

So what ended up as maybe $3 of noodles have become around 10$ of "random flour" things. I dunno if I should report is or not...
Yeah report it.
Nothing vaguely interchangeable with noodles.

I think it might kick in at $100???
Well I qualify then, do I get a platinum card? Qantas give me a card that states that I am platinum - I show it to plebs that won't get out of my way at the airport......I am sure I could find a use for a similar card from BF, maybe to shut down annoying posters?

Well I qualify then, do I get a platinum card? Qantas give me a card that states that I am platinum - I show it to plebs that won't get out of my way at the airport......I am sure I could find a use for a similar card from BF, maybe to shut down annoying posters?

There's an idea, BF monoploy chance cards;

A card to shut down annoying posters
One chance only to have a 12 hour period where no one has right of reply.
Get directly carded, do not avoid talking your way out of it, lose reactions for 1hr.

I'm sure I we could have fun with that...

fifth element film GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back