The rise of the interstate clubs and who will step up to defend Victoria

Remove this Banner Ad

Vic clubs leaving it all up to Carlton. Carlton the only Vic side in Top 4, only Vic side in top 8 to win this week. Biggest and best club in Victoria and thus the land confirmed.
You could only just beat Lol North, the worse team ever and once again needed last minute assistance from the Fluro green team. I think it's clear that the only group standing up to defend Victoria are the umpires.

Bulldogs Victoria's only hope. Get in the bath
We'll let you lead by 50 points at half time this time!

and then come back and win by 20

You could only just beat Lol North, the worse team ever and once again needed last minute assistance from the Fluro green team. I think it's clear that the only group standing up to defend Victoria are the umpires.
Says the team that lost to us in WA, could only draw with Collolwood in WA, lost to WCE PMSL and beaten by 67 points by Dogs.

Anyway it was good to get the win by 19 points. Coincidentally our ex Freo/Freo academy players Cerra, Motlop and Acres kicked 3.1.19 combined so were the difference on the day. Thanks for those steals

Says the team that lost to us in WA, could only draw with Collolwood in WA, lost to WCE PMSL and beaten by 67 points by Dogs.

Anyway it was good to get the win by 19 points. Coincidentally our ex Freo/Freo academy players Cerra, Motlop and Acres kicked 3.1.19 combined so were the difference on the day. Thanks for those steals
We haven't played you in WA this year, it was SA where the umpires gifted you the game.

All the teams have had their bad days, only Carlton get them turned around by the Fluro green team.

We haven't played you in WA this year, it was SA where the umpires gifted you the game.

All the teams have had their bad days, only Carlton get them turned around by the Fluro green team.
Ok well thats not as bad as you point out it was neutral venue. You got your fair share of calls before the finals 2minutes so get over it.

Carlton's September

Sick Poison GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not our fault we are forced to play your pissants in West Horsham for Gather Round. Btw we popped our Adelaide Oval Cherry there, thanks losers !

Freo are going to fail again in the finals and I'll be there be smiling with a massive grin on my dial.

Shit club, Shit fans, Shit Culture..

You can lock it in 100 % the Eagles will make a grand final again before Cockburn.

It's not our fault we are forced to play your pissants in West Horsham for Gather Round. Btw we popped our Adelaide Oval Cherry there, thanks losers !

Freo are going to fail again in the finals and I'll be there be smiling with a massive grin on my dial.

Shit club, Shit fans, Shit Culture..

You can lock it in 100 % the Eagles will make a grand final again before Cockburn.
**** this melting is endless

Vic clubs leaving it all up to Carlton. Carlton the only Vic side in Top 4, only Vic side in top 8 to win this week. Biggest and best club in Victoria and thus the land confirmed.
Then I want any of the interstate clubs to win it. Unless Hawthorn make the finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

The rise of the interstate clubs and who will step up to defend Victoria

Remove this Banner Ad

Back