The rise of the interstate clubs and who will step up to defend Victoria

Remove this Banner Ad

Your going to be crying in November as well as September :$

I am not a complete Moran, I am resigned to Trump winning the next election in a landslide.

I am more angry at Biden and the Democrats at this point, it was apparent months ago Dopey Joe had lost the plot and was a major political liability. They didn't have the guts to turf him when they should have. They deserve their forthcoming election annihilation.

I am not a complete Moran, I am resigned to Trump winning the next election in a landslide.

I am more angry at Biden and the Democrats at this point, it was apparent months ago Dopey Joe had lost the plot and was a major political liability. They didn't have the guts to turf him when they should have. They deserve their forthcoming election annihilation.

Nothing melts en mass like the Dems after. Trump victory, and the best part is it continues for years.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Nothing melts en mass like the Dems after. Trump victory, and the best part is it continues for years.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

You do know Trump doesn't know you exist or care about you or Australia either way ..

It's disturbing how so many flogs feel like he is the Sheriff of our great country lol

You do know Trump doesn't know you exist or care about you or Australia either way ..

It's disturbing how so many flogs feel like he is the Sheriff of our great country lol

Donald Trump Idk GIF by Election 2016

Think you'll be surprised.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Two Home Finals in Melbourne.
Geelong robbed again.

If you don't like it, Geelong are welcome to * off and start their own elite competition.

Sooky Country Hick Nuffies. The entitlement and arrogance from your turnips is absolutely mind boggling.

GOOMBA Stadium wasn't even deemed worthy enough to host the TinPot Commonwealth Games.

If you don't like it, Geelong are welcome to * off and start their own elite competition.

Sooky Country Hick Nuffies. The entitlement and arrogance from your turnips is absolutely mind boggling.

GOOMBA Stadium wasn't even deemed worthy enough to host the TinPot Commonwealth Games.
Calm down Elmo
The 1954 Commonwealth Games was held in Vancouver.

Remove this Banner Ad

The rise of the interstate clubs and who will step up to defend Victoria

Remove this Banner Ad

Back