Prediction The run home - how many do we win?

How many more games will we win?

Votes: 1 0.7%

Votes: 1 0.7%

Votes: 3 2.1%

Votes: 18 12.4%

Votes: 39 26.9%

Votes: 30 20.7%

Votes: 53 36.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

So the Squiggle has now upgraded our final position from 12th to 11th
It's giving us 11 wins and putting 8-10 on 12 wins
It thinks on form we are a chance to win our four remaining games, though only just in some cases which is how we end up 11th on the predictive ladder

our chances of making the 8 have improved significantly with that win, will be interesting to see where we sit at the end of the round

I just can't see the results going our way, even if we win the final four matches.

It will be the first time in a while that a club would miss finals having chalked up 12 wins and a draw.

Whatever happens I just want us to win every game. It will be an enormous boost for our club in a year where we were decimated by injury.

KOLOKOTRONIS

I just can't see the results going our way, even if we win the final four matches.

It will be the first time in a while that a club would miss finals having chalked up 12 wins and a draw.

Whatever happens I just want us to win every game. It will be an enormous boost for our club in a year where we were decimated by injury.

KOLOKOTRONIS
50 points has normally been enough for a finals spot - but we still need results to go our way, even if we win 'em all from here.

There is only one way to influence those other results: sledging the teams on bigfooty.com

You hear me Essendon, West Coast, Bulldogs and St Kilda? You're weak as p***!

Essendon will probably win at least 3 of their last 5 with a 50/50 game this week.

West Coast 2 wins, 2x50/50 games and Adelaide away

Saints 1 win, 3x50/50 games and Port away

Dogs 1 win and the rest 50/50 games

We probably won't overtake Essendon but the others we are good chance to get past.

Essendon will probably win at least 3 of their last 5 with a 50/50 game this week.

West Coast 2 wins, 2x50/50 games and Adelaide away

Saints 1 win, 3x50/50 games and Port away

Dogs 1 win and the rest 50/50 games

We probably won't overtake Essendon but the others we are good chance to get past.
Will be so funny when Hawks finish above St Kilda on the ladder. (For the saints supporters, that is)

Although I don't think we'll get there I'm loving the fact that Hawthorn will prove to be a big pain in the arse for some clubs hoping to grab the best ladder position. Last night was Shitney and there's Richmond and Bulldogs to come. If by some miracle we win them all then finals could be a chance.

If we drop even one game now our final hopes are gone. Richmond next week is crucial. North and Carlton should be victories but on their day it can cause headaches. The Bulldogs game is either an 8 point game or a pointless game depending on our finals hopes.

From there, it comes down to how other teams go.

West Coast have Brisbane, St. Kilda, Carlton, Sydney and Adelaide.

St. Kilda have Port Adelaide, West Coast, Melbourne, North Melbourne and Richmond.

Western Bulldogs have Essendon, Brisbane, Giants, Port Adelaide and Hawthorn.

Essendon have Bulldogs, Carlton, Adelaide, Gold Coast and Fremantle.

If we win all 4 remaining games we need all afformentioned teams to lose twice. Based on their remaining draws this is a realistic possibility. We basically need to hope that the Dogs get the chocolates over the Bombers though because if the drug cheats win I can't see them dropping 2.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is that bris tarangau? Saints are still way ahead in the O'Meara trade even if Hawthorn win the premiership.

It will be funny because of the pathetic way your supporters have prayed we lose (and whinged about how lucky we were when we've won) every week to give yourselves a better draft pick.

If we finish above you, despite limited games from O'Meara and injuries to many of our key players, it will be a real indictment on your club. You're supposed to be on the rise, and us on the slide, yet you'll be further from a flag than us.

It will be funny because of the pathetic way your supporters have prayed we lose (and whinged about how lucky we were when we've won) every week to give yourselves a better draft pick.

If we finish above you, despite limited games from O'Meara and injuries to many of our key players, it will be a real indictment on your club. You're supposed to be on the rise, and us on the slide, yet you'll be further from a flag than us.
Couldn't have said it better.

Why is that bris tarangau? Saints are still way ahead in the O'Meara trade even if Hawthorn win the premiership.
St Kilda

Because Winning Trades is Like Winning Flags, But Better!

So the Squiggle has now upgraded our final position from 12th to 11th
It's giving us 11 wins and putting 8-10 on 12 wins
It thinks on form we are a chance to win our four remaining games, though only just in some cases which is how we end up 11th on the predictive ladder

our chances of making the 8 have improved significantly with that win, will be interesting to see where we sit at the end of the round

Not embarrassed to say I checked Squiggle before I checked the ladder last night! The predictive ladder and the tower make for interesting viewing.

Matter of Stats had us at 4.3% chance to make the 8 before last night, will be 13% now. And going up if we can get a bit of luck with North, GC, Brisbane and Port. I think Port will win - would be happy with any of the others. North and GC rough chances.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction The run home - how many do we win?

Back