• Wonders

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Bombers

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Votes: 8 21.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Racking my brains to work out what the like of you might mean by “300 confirmed kills” ... have you ... I don’t know ... eaten 300 buffalo wings at the all you can eat night at your local tabaret? Sorry, eating something doesn’t count as a “confirmed kill” in my book. Not even if you had extra hot sauce.
Low blow man, you know I can't eat buffalo wings or hot sauce

Oh. Was it two seasons ago that Tangles went to play with the ski lift operators? Well, my mistake. What you have left is laughable. This Is Anfield actually died of old age while sitting on your bench halfway through last season season and it seems none of you have noticed yet. You could at least have the decency to bury him or something.
It’s weekend at Anfield’s. They’ve got him dressed up in a hat and sunnies and moving his arms around. Even got him a cocktail with one of those little umbrellas in it.

Such hilarity and hijinks. Such shenanigans.

Furies won't win the Tittybong Cup but they are clear winners of the Shittypong Cup.

'Cos they're shit. And they stink.
zd55s8QuLzzeYfN9lMDwFuX-b5KZ0BIfjmHJnJIIExyDOA8mKatPj1h_5lcWNskG8v3E7GGjTdCjB8OrUUET_V3kNdSzOOo5e7P7L-jqlZQ_kRFUuROf58yENv2szck5TXsK8_NvZ4NadH0r4YacyQY=w352-h228-nc

First, WHO ARE YOU?
Second, you did not mention the team. There, YOU HAVE BROKEN TITTYBONG RULES.
I'm the temporary Bombers captain as appointed by @thebomberscaptain. I've edited my post and hope that my powerplay request can now be duly noted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm the temporary Bombers captain as appointed by @thebomberscaptain. I've edited my post and hope that my powerplay request can now be duly noted.
Let me consult the flog gods.

The Wonders have the Tittybong Cup in the bag!

Cactus_ is going to channel his inner okeydoke7 and kick 10 goals per game.
Given I’ve been regularly kicking three goals a game from the midfield it is going to be interesting to see what I do at full forward. Rack up 40+ touches and top the meters gained stat most likely.

I'd like to thank TJASTA and Cactus_ for ruining what little eyesight that I have left!!!
You’re doing pretty good for a dead guy. Props to you.

PS. Cadaver say hi:

05E3E65C-C6A2-4244-B479-AA2522AB4B11.gif

He told me to let you know the dead-guy-on-the-SFA-list thing has been done before. It’s getting old. Real old.

PPS. I have an ouija board, obviously.

Attachments

• C426C857-7C66-4F51-886B-6CA381AF22BF.gif
    C426C857-7C66-4F51-886B-6CA381AF22BF.gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Competition THE SEASON 27 TITTYBONG CUP - DEMONS ARE THE WIENERS

Back