The SEN Thread 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would you feel if you were publicly humiliated on radio?

ben brother get your hand off it dude we are friends so i can say that tou but dude no one got publicly humiliated because they ringed up sen and had a crack at you

brother who cares about one anonymous phone call late at night to radio station brother if i getted upset about everyone what criticised me over the years i would of done myself in by now from my mother and step and ha;f sisters and brotehrs and step fathers and half uncles and teachers and bosses and police and prosecutors and judges and prison guards and cell mates and parole officers shit brother ive had more criticism than good stuff sayed about me

benny you put your name to your work and you love what you do brother who cares what everyone else sayes when you are famous i want you to give me a job doing something at wherever you work radio station newspaper maybe not tv station your face is better suited to radio

ps i still cant believe they dont let you into the netball changerooms that would be cool and dont say you respect them too much to watch them get theyre gear off you would look i would

so cut the shit ben your stuff is good brother so now you have some warm wet liquid running down your leg get back to it

How would you feel if you were publicly humiliated on radio?

You are going to have to grow a thicker skin, my friend, if you want a career in the media.

I don't know what was said, but by you blowing up about it, it makes people think less of you, not your critics. They are probably having a laugh at you now because they got you to bite.

You wont last 5 minutes in the game if you can't cop a bake.

Just let it slide through to the keeper in future.

BP is back!

Ben only talked 10% netball tonight. Soft!

In other news, I saw Rita on TT talking about Wayne Carey...Eeep, below average.

Ben. So that's the young bloke who's decided talkback calls are his time to progress his media career by bunging on about...netball, much to the detriment of my ears. Phew, now I'm glad I know he's fragile to criticism because I was gonna post that I'd like to get make contact with him to point out the following:

You need a lecture on being hung, drawn, and quartered…taser, tarred, and feathered; then taken down to the local boozer and sat ringside in front of the bikini-clad, silicane-enhanced blond bombers, where it could be pointed out in true Al Bundy fashion that jelly wrestling IS a sport and women’s netball is NOT a sport. This course of action should be limited to the 12 to 102-year-old heterosexual male demographic.:D

Do a jelly wrestling report and you'll have guys' attention fella.;)

BP is back!

Ben only talked 10% netball tonight. Soft!

In other news, I saw Rita on TT talking about Wayne Carey...Eeep, below average.

I need to mix it up a bit otherwise if I only talk netball people will switch off and as a journalist, you need to adaptable.

A true professional sports journalist can cover a wide range of sports.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its not even netball season Ben.

The same stuff from you seems to come out every week and the reason for that is that nothing is happening at the moment.

Give it a rest until the actual season starts and maybe you can start giving a weekly round up or something if anyone is interested. Otherwise have a spell for a while because netball politics is a good cure for insomnia.

Benny was first cab off the rank tonight. So I had to turn off.

Not a fan?

LOL, geez I've gone stupid. Naah, if anyone was listening last night, they'd know that Billy was the first caller.

Got my names mixed up, and no, I'm definitely not a fan of Billy.

Benny, I don't mind you. You're a little keen, just don't become like Billy and feel the need to call every single night.

Quality over quantity.

In fact, you raising the profile of netball has convinced me to see the Vixens in action at least once this coming season.

Just telling how it is dude. The bloke puts me to sleep as boring as Doran.

thats cool dudette maybe just soften the blow a bit he is just a kid maybe say ben you need to spark it up a bit and tell him some people you like to listen to and model himself on

also doranovitz has been doing it a few years that his his style i like it dudette you dont but with benny he is just learning the gig

thats cool dudette maybe just soften the blow a bit he is just a kid maybe say ben you need to spark it up a bit and tell him some people you like to listen to and model himself on

also doranovitz has been doing it a few years that his his style i like it dudette you dont but with benny he is just learning the gig

Well dude he should learn on community radio thats what its there for.

Anyone who wants to know what Rita looks like, go to the A Current Affair website here and click on the video from last night titled: Carey's late night arrest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back