The SEN Thread 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard Doran's little tantie on kevin Rudd giving an opinion on Gilly retiring,so according to Doran it's okay for an ex pm giving an opinion on every sporting achievement or incident yet it's not okay for Kevin Rudd saying Gilly shouldn't retire. Your show isn't an outlet to air your political views .

Predictable and boring.:thumbsdown: With very little thought put in to his arguments. Its always easy to appeal to the mass bogan aussie aussie aussie oy oy oy listners.:rolleyes:

So what's wrong with outlining the DOUBLE STANDARDS that the Indian fans ,the media and their cricket side adhere to.

note not ONE WORD said about the disgraceful conduct of SIngh and Karthik towards Rauf fot the bat pad that clearly wasn't out. BTW isn't that a form of cheating when Knowing a batsmen isn't out! One teams classified a cheat the other not a comment is made F****** incredible!

Some mean-spirited miserable sod of a human being, txtd Doran and complained because this little cutie (8) was on the quiz this afternoon!!.....All sport loving adult males started loving sport as a kid in most cases!!....Have a heart!.....He was good too, got a couple right....better than some adults!...Fair dinkum!!..

Its not even netball season Ben.

The same stuff from you seems to come out every week and the reason for that is that nothing is happening at the moment.

Give it a rest until the actual season starts and maybe you can start giving a weekly round up or something if anyone is interested. Otherwise have a spell for a while because netball politics is a good cure for insomnia.

That's actually a very good point, but the squads are being announced and maybe someone would be interested to know.

Netball coverage from me has been downscaled as you have noticed during my calls, but thanks for the feedback and the weekly wrap idea is a very good idea mate.

Being a self-described "social commentator" means you have 0 credibility as it is, but becoming a regular "expert" on TT/ACA takes the cake.

Of course being a moderator on bigfooty gives you massive credibility.:rolleyes::thumbsdown:

Rippa Rita is excellent value mate, why don't you stick to handing our red cards to 13 year olds posting nude pictures.

Heard Doran's little tantie on kevin Rudd giving an opinion on Gilly retiring,so according to Doran it's okay for an ex pm giving an opinion on every sporting achievement or incident yet it's not okay for Kevin Rudd saying Gilly shouldn't retire. Your show isn't an outlet to air your political views .

Didn't hear it but don't have a problem with presenters airing their views on their own shows. From what Rita says on Casual Fridays Doran is left wing anyway so I'm sure he still has a Kevin 07 poster on his bedroom wall.

maybe franka needs the coin brother

the stuff up to midnight he gets dough from johnson the stuff after midnight he gets the dough from the adverts so he probably wants to do that he can just whack on some replays through the night johnson doesunt listen then anyway

And truck drivers who need the coin as you say also drive into trees and kill themselves after greedy contractors and transport companies make them work beyond reasonable call.
Even if this franka needs the coin it is not up to him Oh I forgot the SEN employees tell the employers when and how long they want to work.
Some say they dont feel like working others say they feel like working 24hrs in row
I am starting to get a fair profile of the poor man manager and peoples person this programming manager Mark Johnston is.
I listen to alot of radio sunshine and I cannot ever hearing to many being on the radio for that length of time in a row

Of course being a moderator on bigfooty gives you massive credibility.:rolleyes::thumbsdown:

Rippa Rita is excellent value mate, why don't you stick to handing our red cards to 13 year olds posting nude pictures.

is that you rita dudette i knew i would pick you when you comed on here

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She still does a decent job and I think it's part of her job to stir the pot a bit when she is talking with Doran on a Friday afternoon.

I've met her in person and she's a very friendly person.

is that you rita dudette i knew i would pick you when you comed on here

Yeah I'm rippa rita mate.:thumbsu: You must be a genius for working that out.

Her last name is Panahi (not sure what nationality it is)...surely that gives a clue? ;). She also had a certain depth to her voice that made me think she was of a decent weight.

I saw her at the GF parade and she looks kinda Indian or Pakistani to me. Gotta say cause she is one of my faves on SEN I had built up a bit of a picture in my head so i was disappointed when i saw her.:thumbsdown: She could be very hot if she hit the gym.

She still does a decent job and I think it's part of her job to steal the pot a bit when she is talking with Doran on a Friday afternoon.

I've met her in person and she's a very friendly person.
Hahaha, steal the pot. Mind if I use that one Benny? :)

Yeah sarbbo, Indian is my guess as well. She would look hot if she shed a few pounds, but she just had a baby so that could have something to do with it. Definitely a 'project player' though ;)

Hahaha, steal the pot. Mind if I use that one Benny? :)

Yeah sarbbo, Indian is my guess as well. She would look hot if she shed a few pounds, but she just had a baby so that could have something to do with it. Definitely a 'project player' though ;)

Yeah good point mate, my wife took about 18 months to lose the weight after our first one, lost it a lot quicker after the second one. Rita should definitely hit the gym though cause she'd be a quality MILF if she trimmed down.:thumbsu:

Being a mod does give me 0 credibility thank you very much. Rita is good value she gets a reaction but tries too hard to. You can always predict her opinions on topics and what's going to come out of her mouth.

But seriously, appearing on A Current Affair? Come on!

I thought Tracey Grimshaws comment was great after Rita's little rant with Martin.

Good on Rita and I hope she moves onward, we need more women in the AFL Industry whoever they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back