Radio The SEN Thread 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

dont mind harf although i do feel his head has swelled a bit throughout the year. seems to rate himself as a singer too

I think it's hearing all those former hawthorn champion DanieL harford ads on SEN that's caused his EGO to inflate ...

Still not the worst choice in the world, although i wonder about his knowledge about other sports.

those tyre ads are seriously wrong. correct me if im wrong here but doesnt that feature.....wait. sorry i got mixed up.

the one im referring to is the ud trux ad featuring the daughter and father having a conversation that borders on incest.

God I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking those thoughts about the UD truck ad!...it really does sound "odd"..

p.s.......pleased to hear Harf got the job!

IMO, Angela Pippos would have been a wonderful replacement.

She is a well rounded presenter with a good grasp of most sports.

The afternoon shift is the most Non-Sporting of all the shifts and has the most journalistic bent.

Angela Pippos would seem to fit the criteria.

What rumours ?
The ones on Big Footy. Lol. :D

The station is rating great in the 25-55 male demo's. That is a great demographic to have in your pocket as you can only imagine the amount of advertisers wanting to get a crack at that sort of audience profile.

So long as SEN keeps its AFL broadcast rights its as safe as can be.

Media Spy forums, who at least seem to have some knowledge of the industry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IMO, Angela Pippos would have been a wonderful replacement.

She is a well rounded presenter with a good grasp of most sports.

The afternoon shift is the most Non-Sporting of all the shifts and has the most journalistic bent.

Angela Pippos would seem to fit the criteria.

I agree with you. She'd be a breath of fresh air and that is precisely the reason it will not happen.

Did anyone catch Steve Salisbury with Matt Granland this arvo? Did I hear him say he works with ESPN now? In what capacity? If that is the case, great news.

IMO, Angela Pippos would have been a wonderful replacement. She is a well rounded presenter with a good grasp of most sports.
I'm a fan of Angela. She comes across as a really nice and likable person, I will often listen to Sport 927 in the morning rather than SEN. The idiots at ABC TV really ****ed her over.

Dude, I can find podcasts. I thought they said they would post the list up, ie. an article with just the 12 points, maybe a few comments. Oh well, podcast it is I guess.

Hello Steve:).....miss your show like hell!!.....boring as on a sunday night now..

Hope you and your family are settling in well over there.....a huge adjustment for all of them I would think.....cheers:thumbsu:

Thank you. Had meetings with espn in bristol, ct, but not working for them at moment.
I reckon you and your mate were grouse on SEN. Even though I have little interest in US sports (don't get me start on how silly I think baseball is -- the game is weighted so heavily in favour of the pitching side that it makes no sense :D), I still liked listening to yooz guys on Sundee nights

Hello Steve:).....miss your show like hell!!.....boring as on a sunday night now..

Hope you and your family are settling in well over there.....a huge adjustment for all of them I would think.....cheers:thumbsu:

MacMum...Thanks. My Sunday's are pretty boring now, too. :thumbsdown:

Well, at the moment, only I am here. i head back over in late Jan to fetch the wife and munchkins and, yes, it will likely be an adjustment. We're all young though, so we should handle it ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back