Radio The SEN Thread 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not get Ed Wyatt to do the afternoon slot ???

It would be someone different, but Ed certainly knows his AFL and aussie sports in general and I think he is under-used right now ..

Much prefer it to former Hawthorn champion or nearly anyone else at SEN-land, although I don't mind J-Rich truth be told.

I'm happy for Schebecci to be given the gig on a full time basis ..

I have chronic nightmares of Matt 'Hysteria' Thompson being given the gig though as part of SEN penny pinching ...

If there would be anyone possibly worse then Doran, it would be Hysteria :)
-
IF Matt Thompson got in that would be "RIPPING, AWESOME and TOP STUFF"

IF Matt Thompson got in that would be "RIPPING, AWESOME and TOP STUFF"

3 o'clock comes around. sports report on the news, then sports update stating the same stuff by thompson. schebbecs then asks what's been in the news today. repeat and rinse.

HUGE, MASSIVE NEWS TODAY FROM PUNT ROAD. BEN COUSINS HAS FARTED. THIS COULD HAVE MASSIVE RAMIFICATIONS ACROSS THE AFL, AND IN FACT THE WORLD. I'M OUTSIDE THE CHANGE ROOMS RIGHT NOW HOPING TO GET AN SEN EXCLUSIVE WITH BEN.

This from today's Age

THE day he swiftly departed from radio station SEN, Mark Doran was in action on the cricket field this week. Fair to say his afternoon didn't get any better. Joining a rag-tag team of journos representing the media in the annual clash with Melbourne Cricket Club's 29ers club at the Albert Ground, not only did the media get smashed but one of Doran's medium-pacers disappeared out of the ground at the hand of MCC's Michael Sholly.

This from today's Age

THE day he swiftly departed from radio station SEN, Mark Doran was in action on the cricket field this week. Fair to say his afternoon didn't get any better. Joining a rag-tag team of journos representing the media in the annual clash with Melbourne Cricket Club's 29ers club at the Albert Ground, not only did the media get smashed but one of Doran's medium-pacers disappeared out of the ground at the hand of MCC's Michael Sholly.

he shouldnt have been allowed to play as hes no longer in the media.

I've just heard Nuff Nuff Richmond fan Billy call up for the time in yonks, giving lie to the myth that he died several months ago

How intolerable are the w/end afternoon shifts with Hysteria hosting it ??

God sakes, are they so broke they can't afford someone with half a personality to do the shifts on saturday and sunday ? I can't listen to more then 4 minutes of that idiot Matt Thompson ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How intolerable are the w/end afternoon shifts with Hysteria hosting it ??

God sakes, are they so broke they can't afford someone with half a personality to do the shifts on saturday and sunday ? I can't listen to more then 4 minutes of that idiot Matt Thompson ...

abc grandstand my friend CP!

I've just heard Nuff Nuff Richmond fan Billy call up for the time in yonks, giving lie to the myth that he died several months ago

Check the calendar the same thing happened last season. Months while the footy season is on no Billy,in fact no Richmond fans except Ray ''right'' from werribee. I too listen to grandstand during cricket season with Hysteria being intolerable.The Guru,Ray,Billy Chris On the road[more sensible one]Neil from Preston

Just as we're recovering from the tradegy of Snoran quitting [or being boned] now comes more tragic news - the frothie man has jumped ship and headed to Dribble M.
On Dribble M he's going to work on a sports program in the late arvo 3 days a week with James Brayshaw.Gee,where did they get this original idea from ?

Remember the saying things happen in threes.If we're really lucky Radar or Timmy might leave :thumbsu:

Just as we're recovering from the tradegy of Snoran quitting [or being boned] now comes more tragic news - the frothie man has jumped ship and headed to Dribble M.
On Dribble M he's going to work on a sports program in the late arvo 3 days a week with James Brayshaw.Gee,where did they get this original idea from ?

Remember the saying things happen in threes.If we're really lucky Radar or Timmy might leave :thumbsu:

He is no loss to SEN, and suits MMM more than SEN IMO. He offered very little to the station over the years, knew about AFL and cricket and that was all.

Thank god for that.

If its only him and Brayshaw then surely the show is doomed. Brainless has no idea and without a third wheel Brayshaw may as well be talking to thin air.

Brownless must be puting on a performance nobody could be that stupid. Another good exiting as he knows bugger all about anything except frothies,shit jokes and unfunny inuendo. Memo SEN get someone on who speaks English to replace frothies:thumbsu:

Brownless must be puting on a performance nobody could be that stupid. Another good exiting as he knows bugger all about anything except frothies,shit jokes and unfunny inuendo. Memo SEN get someone on who speaks English to replace frothies:thumbsu:

Good call.
92.gif

Has anyone heard the SEN promos where they talk about Melbourne being the World's Sports Capital?

They include clips of live coverage of cricket, basketball and soccer SEN have done.

Basketball they haven't done in about three years. Their live soccer coverage is stuck on digital radio where you could probably count the number of listeners on one hand. And I think I read a few weeks back a deal to do the cricket fell over.

It's a shame that sports that gave SEN their start - basketball and soccer - are now being ignored when it comes to live coverage.

By putting all its eggs in the live AFL basket, SEN may lose more listeners long term than it gains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back