FTA-TV The sexual tension between Brad McEwan and Sandra Sully

Remove this Banner Ad

Did anyone see tonights news?

I think its all over, there was some very nervous and awkward moments there. Brad really sank back into himself. When sandra asked him his tip for the melb cup his voice was all squeaky and he had difficulty coming out with an answer, then sandra made a bit of a sarcastic remark about his tip as she rounded out the bulletin.

I think Sandra is back on the market (brad also for anyone who cares).

Their entire post-Sports Tonight dialogue was:

McEwan: "See ya tomorrow."
Sandra: "Ciao."

Yeah, I think it's ove too. McEwan must be shattered.

shit. i just discovered this thread. this has been a constant point of conversation among my mates but it usually boils down to talking about her ****.I hope it's not over for Brad's sake and for ours. what are we gonna watch now? the sexual tension between Vanessa Williams and P.Diddy in those late night pimple infomercials?

shit. i just discovered this thread. this has been a constant point of conversation among my mates but it usually boils down to talking about her ****.I hope it's not over for Brad's sake and for ours. what are we gonna watch now? the sexual tension between Vanessa Williams and P.Diddy in those late night pimple infomercials?

LOL:thumbsu:

Their entire post-Sports Tonight dialogue was:

McEwan: "See ya tomorrow."
Sandra: "Ciao."

Yeah, I think it's ove too. McEwan must be shattered.

I don't think its that.... the 10's newsroom has been shattered over the recent events with Charmaine Dragun. They're not exactly kicking their heels as per usual.

I'm sure I speak for many thread contributors when I say that these are admired too.

BTW guys if you go to http://www.foxfm.com.au/shows/mattandjo/guest-interviews?8826_result_page=7 and look down the bottom of that page there should be a couple of audio clips from fox fm.

One where they are talking about the sexual tension and play some clips of them flirting and the second one they get both Sandra and Brad on the phone, where they predictably and disapointingly deny it all. Although I get the feeling Brad is loving it.

BTW guys if you go to http://www.foxfm.com.au/shows/mattandjo/guest-interviews?8826_result_page=7 and look down the bottom of that page there should be a couple of audio clips from fox fm.

One where they are talking about the sexual tension and play some clips of them flirting and the second one they get both Sandra and Brad on the phone, where they predictably and disapointingly deny it all. Although I get the feeling Brad is loving it.
That is undeniable proof, along with many other nights of frolicking.

Nobody does that when talking between work colleagues, she is definetly giving him a hand with his work, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!;)

EDIT: Just watching the late News now and she doesn't stuff anything up, not a single stutter, yet when we have McEwan on she is like an uncontrollable giggling school girl.

lol @ the success of this thread.

Ripping work.

And the SAGA continues!

Just introducing Bradly now she was "dragging" out a story on the upcoming Beowulf movie with Angelina Jolie and it has a scene in which she was walking out of water naked and after it she says "I was dragging it out because you like that sort of stuff!":eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And the SAGA continues!

Just introducing Bradly now she was "dragging" out a story on the upcoming Beowulf movie with Angelina Jolie and it has a scene in which she was walking out of water naked and after it she says "I was dragging it out because you like that sort of stuff!":eek:
Hahaha :) This thread's still going strong, and with good reason.

And the SAGA continues!

lol, i was just watchin, there is definatley sumfin goin on there,

Didn't see tonight's broadcast but good to hear there is some good vibe coming back in. The other night was diabolical, thought it was stumps for the 2.

Brad must've pulled a rabbit out of the hat. Vibrating condom or something like that. Never doubted the man though, must be the most highly rated male wranger in the country.

Even if he is not rooting sandra the impression that he is is enough to give the guy top respect in my books :thumbsu:

Maybe Brad doesn't approve of Sandra's new hairdo, it used to be all "oh look i just got out of bed" look and now she looks like a prom queen. Give us the bed hair again Sandra.:thumbsu:

Maybe Brad doesn't approve of Sandra's new hairdo, it used to be all "oh look i just got out of bed" look and now she looks like a prom queen. Give us the bed hair again Sandra.:thumbsu:

Hadn't really noticed. Will take more notice next time I tune in.

Iv been watching thinking the same thing. Great thread
Last nights closer consisted of this:
After showing play of the day, in which andrew bogut had a ball accidently bounce on his head a few times (i think), and then he grabbed the ball after the 3rd bounce and dunked it.

McEwen responded with a brilliant closing line: He is well aHEAD of his time!
In response to that Sandra giggled as she does followed by Brad. Very funny television.

If your recording these, upload them onto the net because they are quality! haha

the best part was how he aknowledged it was a shit joke right after but she kept laughing. Notice the sly arm touch coupled with 'oh you' from sandra?

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV The sexual tension between Brad McEwan and Sandra Sully

Remove this Banner Ad

Back