Rumour The St Kilda debt situation - no more tick

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clearly this bloke is using Kim duthie’s weevil logistics here…

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Who's kim duthie, oh that schoolgirl who ran rings around a premiership contending side...

Hey, if you put her in your current midfield, could probably take deeper into the finals.

Last edited:
yes light year apart, you are stuck in the middle, we are building up, yes light years apart.

This time next year, we will be above you as you continue to flounder in the 12th spot.

Been hearing this for a decade. We've never finished below 12th in AFL history.

How are we stuck in the middle? We're Top 2 and playing off in a finals series again...whilst you use a wooden spoon to stir your nonsense.

There's some delusional North supporters, but you definitely take the cake. Must be tough being so irrelevant. Kelly...Gaff...De Goey...Martin...no matter how much money you throw at players, no-one wants to go there.

You're not even interesting enough or bright enough to spar with, so I'm just gonna ignore you.

Enjoy your delusions :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On what planet does this post below somehow be considered as "correctly written", whatever that is in your case?

I asked you which club doesn't have assets, your words.

Who's "they" as I asked, which club doesn't have assets?

Did you mean to say; "they just down don't own the facility they are in" (poorly written as it is).

Hmm, so your club building on council-owned land is counted is consider as an asset, but other clubs.......? ( I think that's what you're trying to poorly write)?

christ almighty. dig up.

Fremantle might not agree

Buildings on leasehold land – at fair value 16,118,429

is that from the original Fremantle oval facilities or the new facilities at cockburn... the cockburn facility was a 100m build... it hasn't depreciated anywhere near that.

unless they only own a very small portion of the building?

It could be - Its called a ground lease. And its generally used by most councils where facilities are built on vacant land and occupied over a long term. It may not be applicable to every club.

North Melbournes own Annual report notes they are a tenant. I believe their lease conditions changed in 2003-2004, and then again in 2013.

ref:
St Kilda got a substantial decrease - 84% - in building rent as a reward for moving back to Moorabin, which as far as Im aware tells us that the lease changed with the move back and coupled with the councils new power to force the Saints to maintain the buildings on site (something they evidently didnt have previously), may mean this has moved from a ground lease, to the more usual kind.

For their part, the Saints note in their annual report that

The sum value of these assets is just over 2.3m

ref:

FYI that 2.3m does not include the actual facilities at moorabbin. its explained here:
1629120967323.png

there's another 30m in assets counted for at cost with depreciation. this will be the building that have been built. there are more stages to come online.

Last edited:
Been hearing this for a decade. We've never finished below 12th in AFL history.

How are we stuck in the middle? We're Top 2 and playing off in a finals series again...whilst you use a wooden spoon to stir your nonsense.

There's some delusional North supporters, but you definitely take the cake. Must be tough being so irrelevant. Kelly...Gaff...De Goey...Martin...no matter how much money you throw at players, no-one wants to go there.

You're not even interesting enough or bright enough to spar with, so I'm just gonna ignore you.

Enjoy your delusions :)
He seems to think that everyone who comments on one of his posts is a st Kilda supporter, hence the constant references to 12th place and brad hill, even when responding to Melbourne or geelong fans. It’s a bizarre last 10 pages to read!

is that from the original Fremantle oval facilities or the new facilities at cockburn... the cockburn facility was a 100m build... it hasn't depreciated anywhere near that.

unless they only own a very small portion of the building?

How much of that $100mil you refer to was funded by Freo? Its your claim, back it up.

How much of that $100mil you refer to was funded by Freo? Its your claim, back it up.

according to this, its a 109 million facility:

according to this they didn't contribute much at all:

Fremantle Dockers Foundation, in association with the ASF, to raise funds for the club’s new headquarters.

The City of Cockburn is contributing $72.8 million to the facility, which will also be a community aquatic and recreational centre. A further $22.4 million has been committed in Government grants, $1m by Curtin University and the remainder will be generated by the club.

109 - 72.8 - 22.4 - 1 = 12.8 million

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back