the st kilda sooks lead by the baby thomas

Remove this Banner Ad

electricsix

Senior List
Sep 10, 2003
Other Teams
kangas
thomas= sook
hamill= weak, gutless one dimensional what a laugh they have signed him for so much coin. proven performer? a forward who cant kicked invaulable.
riewoldt=protection plus again.

will not win more than 12 games and definently not a final

cannot withstand any physical pressure

beat geelong [wow], a severly depleted essendon and richmond [wow]

in all games when there was sustained physical pressure the saints softies, hello nick dal santo and riewoldt went missing and had a sook.

ball and powell are tough the rest are weak and front runners.

will lose to adelaide and then the slide will start

Originally posted by electricsix
thomas= sook
hamill= weak, gutless one dimensional what a laugh they have signed him for so much coin. proven performer? a forward who cant kicked invaulable.

in all games when there was sustained physical pressure the saints softies, hello nick dal santo and riewoldt went missing and had a sook.

hahaha, gee you know a fair bit about footy, as I have said many times Ess on the whole has level headed supporters with a fair knowledge of the game, so they should have, they have followed a very good side for many years, but where do cretins like Electicsix come from??? You Ess dudes must cringe when tossers like this come on.:p

thomas= sook

Marh 6 42pts - Loyd 1 pos weak as ....

April 10 34pts - again loyd weak as ....

enough said.

Yeah, you're right again. We really are crap.I'd much rather be in Essendon's shoes than ours, particularly with your inspired recruiting of Carlton champions like Allan and Murphy and the offloading of duds like Jacobs and Caracella.

So Hammill's a gutless sook is he? Bet you wouldn't say it to him in person.

Re the rest of the drivel - you can only beat the teams that you play. Haven't for a second thought that we're going to take out the flag this year, but we'll definitely finish above your mob. Can't believe after the last couple of weeks that you'd have the balls to accuse another side of whinging (apologies to marcuz who has already pointed this out). For weak front-runners we easily disposed of essendon when they tried to apply physical pressure - like you implied, we haven't played any good sides yet...

jacobs was asking 300k

we got bradley who was BOG in the vfl on the weekend with 28 possessions 13 marks and 3 goals+ alvey

caracella

we got cupido and mcphee ; bad players those two

coincide cupido didnt play against you guys i think he can play, as can jason johnson, wellman, mark johnson and mcveigh

enjoy it will it lasts

I think Thomas should just not comment about in-game issues to the media. If he has a concern about any illegal contact then he can express that to the AFL.

It makes him look like a clown when he is whining about people having a shot at Reiwoldt but he has a number of snipers in the team that have a go at players in opposition teams.

Just leave it on the field and let the AFL sort out what is illegal and what is not. What is the point of whining about it during a media conference?

thomas= sook

bwahahaha

I love this post

good laugh, nice way to get more saints fans annoyed, yet they keep replying top effort.

:D

I've picked this out as the most ridiculous statement in the rant by electricsix.
Did you watch St Kildas games in rounds 2 and 3? If that isn't physical pressure there, I'd like to hear your definition of it.
Look back also to last years games against North (second one) and Brisbane. Full of pressure, yet the Saints prevail.
These anti_saints rants get more pathetic and obvious after each win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i agree with this one

he is nowhere near a matchwinner. I have never seen a player pumped up by their fans and the media this much, yet have such little influence on games

5 year deals are for the Voss's, Judds, Blacks, Hirds, Neitzs, Tredreas, Pavlichs of the AFL

St.Kilda will be kicking themsevles in a couple of years time

Re: Re: the st kilda sooks lead by the baby thomas

Originally posted by riccardo
I've picked this out as the most ridiculous statement in the rant by electricsix.
Did you watch St Kildas games in rounds 2 and 3? If that isn't physical pressure there, I'd like to hear your definition of it.
Look back also to last years games against North (second one) and Brisbane. Full of pressure, yet the Saints prevail.
These anti_saints rants get more pathetic and obvious after each win.

actually mate in the essendon game whenever the bombers applied hard as **** pressure 1st qtr and end of 3rd start of last the saints were stepping side ways

essendon were, [a] not good enough to sustain and were severly undermanned with injuries during the game and players absent.

a better side can sustain it so i am refusing to comment on the saints till they play, [a] a top side or essendon at full strength

Re: Re: Re: the st kilda sooks lead by the baby thomas

actually mate in the essendon game whenever the bombers applied hard as **** pressure 1st qtr and end of 3rd start of last the saints were stepping side ways

essendon were, [a] not good enough to sustain and were severly undermanned with injuries during the game and players absent.

a better side can sustain it so i am refusing to comment on the saints till they play, [a] a top side or essendon at full strength

this gets better, your mob came the tough stuff, we took it and kicked your ar$e
plain and simple. Ess are Gorn but hey with Ess supporters like you around it makes it all the enjoyable.:p

essendon are gone?

yeah we are ****ed.

we only have had a **** load of injuries.

j johnson, m johnson, mcveigh, cupido, wellman all will come back

ramanauskas and solomon are getting fitter.

we have a young list.

bradley BOG in the vfl on the weekend Laycock kicked 7 from CHF

hird, lloyd, fletcher, lucas,

yeah we are in trouble.

mate we will win our next 3 to make it 4in a row.

carlton, collingwood, sydney at the g.

we are in real trouble

who has stklida got to strengthen their side????

hudghton **** his good

you sound very much like your coach eletric six.

you make comments that

then you make comments like

so you were ready to condemn us in your initial post. then you are refusing to make comment in the second post.

you sure have a funny way of refusing to comment.

mic

essendon are gone?

yeah we are ****ed.

we only have had a **** load of injuries.

j johnson, m johnson, mcveigh, cupido, wellman all will come back

ramanauskas and solomon are getting fitter.

we have a young list.

bradley BOG in the vfl on the weekend Laycock kicked 7 from CHF

hird, lloyd, fletcher, lucas,

yeah we are in trouble.

mate we will win our next 3 to make it 4in a row.

carlton, collingwood, sydney at the g.

we are in real trouble

who has stklida got to strengthen their side????

hudghton **** his good
gorn

any side with:

peckett, knobel, schwarze, penny, baker, hudghton, blake

will never win a final

all rubbish

NO DEPTH EITHER SAINTS

you are in trouble when the injuries hit

great move signing hamill.

we ****ed up with mercuri but at least he got us two flags, was runner up in the brownlow and won a best and fairest.

hamill is a good ordinary player

a forward who doesnt kick goals

Originally posted by Cat In A Hat
LOL I think your right but you forget to mention Daniel Wulf..he would be going for the DUD award.

So many players that are "Duds" yet will still sit 3-0, your team has how wins? Were do I get one of these DUD awards you speak of?

You are perhaps the most well informed poster on big footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

the st kilda sooks lead by the baby thomas

Remove this Banner Ad

Back