The Stage is Set - C'mon Jimmy show us what you are made of!

Remove this Banner Ad

JLC said:
That was the best 20k he has ever spent. Seems you can't touch the bastard.

Lloyds dive to kick his first goal was bordering on embarrassing.

Having said that we didnt deserve to win as you dont give away 9 goal first quarters.

Brett Allen please NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER umpire a Collingwood game again.

jlc

All you anti-essendon supporters who go ON AND ON AND ON about the best 20K spent ever, are just wooses. Yes, I agree Lloyds free kick was soft, but just because CHAMPION jimmy payed the money, doesn't mean other sides dont get the soft ones. You just focus too much on Essendon.
AND TEAMS that lose to us cant alwasy use that crappy excuse, because in the end a team has to be good enough to WIN the game which the MIGHTY BOMBERS were.
COllingwood played pretty well, but it was the BOMBERS who prevailed and all you sad collingwood cases who come around making excuses let me tell you one thing - WERE GONNA MAKE THE FINALS THIS YEAR. We may not get very far, but at least we make it.
Now please stop whinging becuase your side played well to come back from that first qauter onslaught.

GO THE DONS :D

sheller891 said:
All you anti-essendon supporters who go ON AND ON AND ON about the best 20K spent ever, are just wooses. Yes, I agree Lloyds free kick was soft, but just because CHAMPION jimmy payed the money, doesn't mean other sides dont get the soft ones. You just focus too much on Essendon.
AND TEAMS that lose to us cant alwasy use that crappy excuse, because in the end a team has to be good enough to WIN the game which the MIGHTY BOMBERS were.
COllingwood played pretty well, but it was the BOMBERS who prevailed and all you sad collingwood cases who come around making excuses let me tell you one thing - WERE GONNA MAKE THE FINALS THIS YEAR. We may not get very far, but at least we make it.
Now please stop whinging becuase your side played well to come back from that first qauter onslaught.

GO THE DONS :D
yeah Bummers were too good last night. unfortunately for them though all the other sides in the eight have way more depth than the Pies side they knocked off last night.

Was bucks playing last night?
I saw someone who looked like him get a couple of cheap kicks out the back of a pack, but certainly not an effort worthy of the great pies captain?

FLOGGED by peverill hahahaha.
:D

BTW, Morgoth, how'd you like Hird's goal just before halftime?
:)

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE FOOTBALL WORLD.............

"James Hird OWNS Collingwood!"

Poor Bucks only wishes he was as good as Hird.
Pity he's not fit to polish his medals! :D

Quote from the hun: And suddenly Essendon looked vulnerable and became stagnant as it added four points to its score before Justin Murphy broke through to provide some much-needed breathing space.

LMAO he picked the ball up in the goal square after advantage was called.

Joffaboy said:
Well you and your filth mates will have plenty of time on your hands come Sept considering your embarrassment of a team is in its rightful place.

Oh well morgoth theres always next season

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

If we are in our rightful place , then what the hell are you doing up there ? . Get back to the bottom of the ladder where you always are , claiming your priority picks .
:rolleyes:

JLC said:
Quote from the hun: And suddenly Essendon looked vulnerable and became stagnant as it added four points to its score before Justin Murphy broke through to provide some much-needed breathing space.

LMAO he picked the ball up in the goal square after advantage was called.

Broke through as in on the score board.. eg. after four behinds they finally broke through with a goal

God that was almost poetic I guess but I was misled I tell you! Lloyd did play which robbed us of our Jimmy going with him!

Oh well ******** it, he will retire soon (i ********ing hope).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Macpie said:
yeah Bummers were too good last night. unfortunately for them though all the other sides in the eight have way more depth than the Pies side they knocked off last night.

If our kids are shyte (your words earlier this year) what does that make yours after getting belted by them?

Remove this Banner Ad

The Stage is Set - C'mon Jimmy show us what you are made of!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back