The Summer transfer rumor thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he even as good as he was a few years ago. Without watching much Serie A and basing this on articles I've read, hasn't his form been on the decline over the past year.

Being a diehard Milan fan, I'll answer honestly for you. His major problem in the last 2 years has been injury, he is prone to knee problems. Maybe an ongoing issue for the future, maybe not.....for his sake I hope not.

His form? When not injured he has still been sublime and Milan have always looked far more dangerous with him creating run and his linking up with brilliant vision, he is a fantastic playmaker and that hasn't changed. Not injured, he is still easily in the top 5 players in the world. Netted 16 goals in Serie A after missing numerous games.

He would suit Real Madrid perfectly, they need a playmaker in midfield of his ability. 60-70 million is about right IMO. They will pay more for Ronaldo.....

I really don't want Kaka to leave Milan, especially now that Gourcuff has gone to Bourdeux permanently. He is a gun and can win you games and is still only 27, its as plain as that. Our only hope is that this allows Ronaldinho free reign and he finds some of his old form. :thumbsu:

He definetly hasnt been as good as he was 2 yrs ago and also he has been pretty injury prone especially with knee tendinitis injuries. I still think though that Reals offer is spot on however.

He's not the player he was and maybe a change of scenery will see him recapture that form... but I don't think he's worth what they offered for him.

His form is 2nd too his ability to gain the club sponsorship, expensive international friendlies and media exposure elsewhere. Real Madrid will hope that over the 2 years with appearances in China, Japan etc where they net about 30 mill profit a match in some instances, he will help pay for himself. If he plays good football too then thats all the better.

Apart from the obvious 3 in Beckham Ronaldo and Messi, I dont think theres anyone more marketable than Kaka and thats what Real Madrid are interested in him for.

Couldnt sell a night with Jennifer Hawkins. Too ugly. You need a face, attitude and a angle. You need.... COLEDINHO

article-1126888-0319035F000005DC-713_468x286.jpg

Not quite as delicious as Jack Watts though ;)

Now he's ****ing delicious!!!

And about to change the world as we know it!

What was that Embers? - Couldn't hear you. Must've just choked on all that shit that's been exiting your mouth.

Apart from the obvious 3 in Beckham Ronaldo and Messi, I dont think theres anyone more marketable than Kaka and thats what Real Madrid are interested in him for.
Ronaldinho is undoubtedly #1 at marketability ... his relationship with Nike is the greatest player relationship Nike have had since Michael Jordan.

Messi is not that marketable. He's media shy.

Rooney is very marketable

Ronaldinho is undoubtedly #1 at marketability ... his relationship with Nike is the greatest player relationship Nike have had since Michael Jordan.

Messi is not that marketable. He's media shy.

Rooney is very marketable

Yep forgot about Ronaldinho completely. Agree to disagree about Messi. He is media shy but hes still such a good player, people would sell their first born to watch him play live.

Rooney. Hmm id have Kaka as more marketable personally. His face doesnt look like his ass and fair to say hes a better player too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Torres not marketable?

In the top 10 and if all goes to plan for Spain at the next World Cup will be 1st or 2nd on the list. Hes the light at the end of the long Liverpool tunnel atm as far as cashing in on your stars goes

Bendtner is the first thing that comes to mind when I think of a deranged hillbilly.
As deranged hillbillies are usually portrayed threateningly wielding sharp gardening implements, and Nicklas Bendtner's chin strongly resembles a sharp gardening implement, I'd say Embers is actually on the money for once.

See what you're missing bus?

Dutch and Belgian media reporting overnight that Arsenal have agreed a €11m or €13m (£9.6m or £11.5m) with Ajax for Thomas Vermaelen and have begun negotiations with the player over a four year deal.

I suspect we'll flog Senderos to pay for most of this.

Something similar went on with his father when he was talking with City didn't it?

It was rumoured but I don't think we really got around to discussing nuts and bolts of the contract.

Interesting talk of the marketing side of things though, the cornerstone of our Kaka bid was that we'd take over his marketing rights, in the belief that he was being underutilised by tens of millions. That extra money he'd get from corporate sponsorships/media etc would go toward the big pay rise he would have got with us.

They wouldn't give details of his existing sponsorships, and we pulled out.

Then came the bitching (from our side) which is pretty much the reason we don't seem to have even asked the question this time around.

Dutch and Belgian media reporting overnight that Arsenal have agreed a €11m or €13m (£9.6m or £11.5m) with Ajax for Thomas Vermaelen and have begun negotiations with the player over a four year deal.

I suspect we'll flog Senderos to pay for most of this.
I'd be happy with that. Now buy another CB Wenger. It's been talked about for a few years, but I'd prefer Kolo Toure play as a DM and buy two rock solid CB's rather than a good DM and CB and leave one of the suspect CB's we have in the middle of defence. Hope that makes sense. I'm not 100% confident in any of the players we have for central defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back