Speed 1 was the first half of Hulls season

Speed 2 was the second half of Hulls season

Speed 1 was Cristiano Ronaldo at Manchester United Glory Days

Then the sequel

Speed 2 was - Cristiano Ronaldo at Real Madrid Catching herpes Off Paris

Watts = overrated dud.

1 game and your all over him lol. How long did it take before Tippet knew what the Sherrin looked like? :D

very accurate description, well played Embers :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeh who needs Shannon Hurn when you can get James Sellar :thumbsu:

Anyway apparantly we are also trying to sign Robert Acquafresca on a season long loan from Inter. He spent last year at Calgari but youd think with Crespo gone thatd hed still be needed for a bench role at the club. They got Milito in with Balotelli and Ibra the 4 strikers on the books. If Ibra swaps with Eto they would still need another pacey striker on the books youd think. Oh well, heres hoping. Would be a another great deal

Don't think you'll find too many Crows supporters that disagree with you, which really means he's not 'rated' enough to be 'over' rated.

He's improving though.

His problem is in the mind.

Whether he'll make it or not? Who knows. He's a very young KPP - they take a while to come on and he's showing some signs of improvement. How steep the upward curve is - determines whether he'll be an AFL footballer. Still a long way to go - but at least there's signs of improvement, where there was **** all before this year.

We'll see.

He's not going to be half as good as Phabulous Phil Davis though. **** me, what a player he's going to be, eh Rooster. :thumbsu:

We are being linked with Kevin Doyle and Stephen Hunt again. I don't mind signing Hunt, as Pienaar could then swap to the right and replace Osman. Kevin Doyle i'm less enthused about, as I don't think that he's up to our level.

Echo reporting the price as 17m.

Although it's Prentice, not Barrett - which means I'm not completely convinced on what it is.

Echo reporting the price as 17m.

Although it's Prentice, not Barrett - which means I'm not completely convinced on what it is.

Their credibility has gone downhill big time over the last 5-10 years, so like you hinted at, I wouldn't take too much out of anything that they publish.

David Prentice was their Everton correspondant (more like Everton mouthpiece to be more accurate) and struck me as somebody who wrote garbage all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back