Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea may play a 4-3-3 like...

Cech
Bosingwa Terry Alex Cole
Ballack Essien Zhirkov
Lampard Drogba Malouda

Bench: Turnbull, Ivanovic, Belletti, Obi Mikel, Anelka, J.Cole, Sturridge

With Shevchenko, Kalou, Deco, Mancienne in reserve. Will romp it home. 10+ point victory I think
Lampard out wide on the right? wtf! he's a CM above all else, or a second striker behind Drogba when Chelsea choose not to park the bus.

No one comes near Lampard/Essien.
That's because they're so far behind the #1 CM pairing.
iniestaandxavi.jpg

Hopefully Arsenal don't land Huntelaar... if they do, they might actually improve with a world class striker.
i reckon huntelaar could really take off as a world class player if he does join. Having said that, their problems like in the back half of the field ... not so much up forward.

Lampard out wide on the right? wtf! he's a CM above all else, or a second striker behind Drogba when Chelsea choose not to park the bus.

That's because they're so far behind the #1 CM pairing.
iniestaandxavi.jpg

i reckon huntelaar could really take off as a world class player if he does join. Having said that, their problems like in the back half of the field ... not so much up forward.
haha. those two together would be shit.

they need a third 'guy' because they're such women.

they need a third 'guy' because they're such women.
Inherent quality in most spanish midfielders. But their technique and ability speaks for itself.

I wouldn't call either a diver, but Iniesta when he does get tackled goes to ground pretty easily.

You'd need a third guy to hold up the midfield, i agree.

I think the Gunners will have to replace Adebayor...he was pretty useless last season but I'm not sure Bendtner has the talent to play a whole season up front for us. Huntelaar would be a steal for anything under 20m, go for it.

I think the Gunners will have to replace Adebayor...he was pretty useless last season but I'm not sure Bendtner has the talent to play a whole season up front for us. Huntelaar would be a steal for anything under 20m, go for it.
Eduardo is useful next season and is a better player so nothing really changes. Adebayor was hardly better than Bendtner at all.

Eduardo could be stellar next year, but I just don't think we can rely on him playing the whole season..look where that got us with Rosicky. We do have a lot of great forwards, I just think we are short of a world class striker (if you look at the other top teams they all have one).

Eto'o has been told not to show up for the first week of training. Pretty full on imo - shows we really want to sell him.

According to Marca Arsenal will make an offer if Adebayor moves to City.

All you have is Rooney. The others are lazy money hungry flogs.

very harsh on Mr Wellbeck and Macheda :D

If they played to their capabilities on a regular basis Berbatov and Adebayor would be very handy.

I doubt Adebayor would come to OT anyways since Fergie has stopped his spending for the summer....... :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adebayor offered to United???

Apparantly wage demands have stalled talks so his agent is hawking him around...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...gents-turn-United-City-balk-wage-demands.html

Also interesting about Lescott heading to City. Would have thought Arsenal would have made him their #1 target.

Maybe United have been reading his brochure as well :p

http://www.oleole.com/media/main/podcasts/arsecast/ADE_BROCHURE.pdf

Well it did work for Owen, quick can someoone knock up a borchure for Joey Barton and get it to Old Trafford?

How did I forget Macheda!! That's why Berba and Ade our so frustrating they pick and choose when to pull their finger out. It's a waste of talent.

How many players can we say that about though? its crazy.

I just wish it was week 1 already so we can stop all the gossip and get down to the real stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back