The Summer transfer rumor thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as Adebayor goes hes gonna be earning 170k a week it seems which makes him the highest paid player in the world eclipsing the 160 Ronaldo gets in his first year at Real :eek:

Stop talking shit embers. He'd be on nowhere near £170k a week.

No, but he'd still be on over £100,000p/w as he was on £90,000p/w at Arsenal. It's still too much for someone who really isn't worth it.

I think it speaks volumes about Adebayor when City have signed him unopposed. Nobody else has made contact for him.

Stop talking shit embers. He'd be on nowhere near £170k a week.

According to Sky Sports...

Adebayor can expect to earn something in the region of £170,000 a week at City, an amount that is apparently double what he currently earns at Arsenal

Heres the full link

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_5430969,00.html

Your saying that you trust the likes of Daily Mail ahead of Sky Sports who were the first to break this story?

Sky are now saying Villa have agreed a fee for Stewart Downing.

Dunno about you boys, but I for one am looking forward to apollo's reaction.

"Martin O'Neill (Read 5'Neill) overspends ridiculously for English dud" shocker!!

Sky are now saying Villa have agreed a fee for Stewart Downing.

Dunno about you boys, but I for one am looking forward to apollo's reaction.

Especially if it's over £10m. :)

Especially if it's over £10m. :)

12 mill however I think its technically 9 mill rising to 12.

Hull have agreed a 5 million fee for Bobby Zamora. I cant believe im saying this but Bobbys better than Hull surely...

According to Sky Sports...

Adebayor can expect to earn something in the region of £170,000 a week at City, an amount that is apparently double what he currently earns at Arsenal

Heres the full link

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_5430969,00.html

Your saying that you trust the likes of Daily Mail ahead of Sky Sports who were the first to break this story?

Bryan Swanson of Sky Sports. The same reporter that was stood outside of COMS two days ago saying that the Tevez deal wouldn't be done for a few days at least. 20 minutes later ... :D

It was actually Ian Ladyman of the Daily Mail that first broke the story. Of course he could have got the story from various City websites or even BigFooty where our interest was discussed before any of the press got hold of it.

Bryan Swanson of Sky Sports. The same reporter that was stood outside of COMS two days ago saying that the Tevez deal wouldn't be done for a few days at least. 20 minutes later ... :D

Do you think Tevez is on 150k. If so how could you not believe the Adebayor rumor given how money hungry he is and how big a step down he is taking in clubs zing

Hull have agreed a 5 million fee for Bobby Zamora. I cant believe im saying this but Bobbys better than Hull surely...

How is Zamora worth £5m? He's a striker who can't score goals.

How is Zamora worth £5m? He's a striker who can't score goals.

Two words for ya, Hull City

Brown should feel lucky Zamora knows how to get to the ground never mind join the team. Couldnt do much worse than Cousin I think

honestly guys.

err

where's that picture of about 5000 africans crammed onto a train?

is there any room for me on there man city?

9 million rising to 12? what is that the you pay 9 million and if we don't realise he's shit we'll give you another 3 clause? absolutely ridiculoous.

o'neill is more predictable than the outcome of an obese person jumping onto a balloon from the top of a 20 storey building.

you know people try and say drugs are bad and they **** you up, expensive or whatever.

but **** me. drugs are good at times like this. just don't come near me when I come down though.

agbonlahor carew
downing - young - milner
petrov

whatever - too attacking. no idea how the team will line up.

hopefully when we sign Jenas in a couple of weeks it'll be complete.

hey o'neill! ahh forget it.

the worst signing ever. you could sign a piece of paper with a picture of mr potato on it, pay 20 million and stick it on the pitch and guess what? better ****ing signing.

anyone know if jenas wants to leave tottenham?

come on martin what are you waiting for?

he started off with carew and young. or at least in his first january. great! a manager who can find bargains and build a team with a chance of going somewhere,

since then?

yep. no.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was a nice rant. How many players has O Neill signed from outside the England borders? Any?. I imagine..

Carew Young
Downing Jenas Petrov Milner
Shorey Cuellar Davies Young
Friedel

Do you think Tevez is on 150k. If so how could you not believe the Adebayor rumor given how money hungry he is and how big a step down he is taking in clubs zing

Tevez for £150m wouldn't surprise me, I suspect it's more £120-30m is closer to the mark.

I don't believe the Adebayor figures for a few reasons, first it would put him in a wage bracket higher than Robinho, not going to happen. Second he isn't in the "elite" brand of players we've been targeting and willing to pay those sort of sums for. And thirdly, I'm clearly not as gullible as you to believe anything that comes out of the mouth of someone that clearly struggles to get inside information out of my club.

Tevez for £150m wouldn't surprise me, I suspect it's more £120-30m is closer to the mark.

I don't believe the Adebayor figures for a few reasons, first it would put him in a wage bracket higher than Robinho, not going to happen. Second he isn't in the "elite" brand of players we've been targeting and willing to pay those sort of sums for. And thirdly, I'm clearly not as gullible as you to believe anything that comes out of the mouth of someone that clearly struggles to get inside information out of my club.

He got it out of Arsenal....

12 mill however I think its technically 9 mill rising to 12.

10 rising to 12 I believe which is cheap cheap cheap imo but we like the boy so let him go below market value (yeah I know 99% on this board don't rate him blah blah blah) :) Villa offered 8 -> 10 originally but we got them to up it a little. Tuncay possibly to Spain I think and hopefully a few more players to follow to allow us to rebuild.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back