The Summer transfer rumor thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only a matter of time before both Ribery and Xabi Alonso move to Real, if rumours are to be believed. They both seem intent on moving there.

Would be nice if Milan actually get started in the transfer market, whats going on there is nothing short of pathetic. Berlusconi and Galliani have lost the ****ing plot.

Cissokho, Hernanes and Fabiano should be MUST HAVES on the shopping list. Although it seems they have blown any chance of Cissokho due to his teeth....of all things.....:eek:

****ing tightarses.

Well it has worked for them in the past
Dennis_Bergkamp.jpg

I needed a new pair of pants after viewing this glorious post tbh.

All 120 of them?

Now that's why the previews are the best part.

Milan have no money - Sevilla laughed off their offer for Fabiano

Milan have no money? FFS yeah right. :rolleyes:

They have money, its just that Berlusconi is being a major tightarse. Must be said that the market is inflated due to Real and Manchester City going ballistic. Even so, if Milan really want the players they need, they can get them financially.

I think a deeper problem is that Berlusconi really believed our squad does not need much of a shake-up, even with Kaka gone. Now I actually think our team is still rather good but a couple of re-inforcements would simply enhance it. My worry is Milan are relying far too much on Ronaldinho to capture his old form when there is absolutely no guarantee of that. Although it must be said that he was finding form early last season till he fell out of favour with Ancelotti. :rolleyes:

Hernanes as an attacking midfielder, Fabiano as a gun striker and a defensive reinforcement is what they need and unless they do it, they will struggle to match Juventus (building a gun team) and Inter (always solid is Serie A).

That would be the reason. Manure would buy more players otherwise.

That's fair enough but surely if your squad needs strengthening to compete for titles, you must find a way to spend enough to do that??

FWIW I see the point with Man United but, unless they go further, I really see them struggling next season. Ronaldo and Tevez gone are big holes to fill. Their midfield isn't exactly brilliant either.

FWIW I see the point with Man United but, unless they go further, I really see them struggling next season. Ronaldo and Tevez gone are big holes to fill. Their midfield isn't exactly brilliant either.
They still have the best defence though. Berbatov might pull his finger out, I think Rooney will have his best season and don't forget Macheda.;) I agree that their midfield is a concern because it is arguably the worst out the big 4.

Tevez is a big hole to fill?

I'm sure it'll be hard to find a striker to sit on the bench often. Good player, but he didn't have a massive impact last season.

Ronaldo is obviously a huge hole to fill. I think Rooney will step up big time this season in Ronaldo's absence. If Hargreaves can stay fit I think we won't drop in our performance much. A fit Hargreaves and a better Rooney will go a lot way to replacing Ronaldo.

Add Hargreaves to our midfield and it looks heaps better.

We are definetly in talks with Barcelona over a player. Daily Star is saying Gudjohnsenn for 5 mill :rolleyes:, but the more trustworthy and reliable papers in Spain say we are haggling over a loan deal for Bojan.

Everythings been agreed bar a buyout clause. We want one they dont. Compromise will be reached by the sounds of it and when Villa signs they will let Bojan go :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sure it'll be hard to find a striker to sit on the bench often. Good player, but he didn't have a massive impact last season.

Ronaldo is obviously a huge hole to fill. I think Rooney will step up big time this season in Ronaldo's absence. If Hargreaves can stay fit I think we won't drop in our performance much. A fit Hargreaves and a better Rooney will go a lot way to replacing Ronaldo.

I just dont see Carrick Hargreaves working as a midfield duo. Too slow, no goals etc

Good then you guys can get rid of that hack Cole. Bojan is 20 times the player Cole wishes he was. ;)

Pfft. Bojan will be Coles boot cleaner for the first month until he earns a game. Assuming Mancini also comes and the more likelier of the two scenarios in Neill re signing..

Green
Neill Tomkins Upson Ilunga
Behrami Noble Parker Mancini
Bojan Cole

Bench : Stech Collins Spector Ashton Collison Dyer Stanislas

God I need a towel or two

Rooney and Berbatov have to have massive seasons. That is simply to get close to what Ronaldo provided you with.

Tall order is an understatement. Tevez obviously less so but that depends on Berbatov. I know which one I'd rather however.

As we said though, your midfield is the weak link. Against the fellow European/Premier league powerhouses, you may struggle. Ronaldo covered that in a huge way, credit to his talent.

Milan have no money? FFS yeah right. :rolleyes:

They have money, its just that Berlusconi is being a major tightarse. Must be said that the market is inflated due to Real and Manchester City going ballistic. Even so, if Milan really want the players they need, they can get them financially.

Yeah, because in the 2 or 3 previous summers Milan have been spending big, right?? Who have you been signing lately and for how much? Other than Pato I can't remember you splashing out decent money for any world class type of player. The quality of your squad has gone downhill since the Istanbul final.

I guess putting Ronaldinho on top of a table surrounded by all the players and staff and making him promise to do his best this season will do the trick.

Seriously, you and Inter are both going backward.

Galactico said:
Hernanes as an attacking midfielder, Fabiano as a gun striker and a defensive reinforcement is what they need and unless they do it, they will struggle to match Juventus (building a gun team) and Inter (always solid is Serie A).

All I read is that you're after those players but you're hardly offering half of what their clubs want for them.

FLAMINI!!!! BECKHAM!!!!! SENDEROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! Loans are the way to go in Milan. I wish Flamini was on a loan because we could use him back at Arsenal.

FAUBERTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, well i hope so anyway ;)

Pfft. Bojan will be Coles boot cleaner for the first month until he earns a game. Assuming Mancini also comes and the more likelier of the two scenarios in Neill re signing..

Green
Neill Tomkins Upson Ilunga
Behrami Noble Parker Mancini
Bojan Cole

Bench : Stech Collins Spector Ashton Collison Dyer Stanislas

God I need a towel or two

Jimenez as well, you must have forgotten him.

I doubt that Barca will let Bojan get away. The buy out clause will be big.

Missed the 06/07 Champions League final?

Yeah, Liverpool was the better team, unlike 2 years before when you were a class above them. That night in Istanbul you were still the best team in Europe and you've gone downhill since.

I don't remember Italian teams being this average in over 20 years. There clearly isn't any money to spend.

Galactico said:
I stopped reading after that, I mean really what's the point? :D:rolleyes:

Oh good for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back