Preview The Swans Redemption Arc Goes On - Sydney vs Port Adelaide - Preliminary Final

Remove this Banner Ad

He literally did this two days ago. he garuanteed Ken will coach Port in 2025.

You guys need not worry any longer about Friday night's game, you've won.

"We exist to ensure Ken has a job" is our new moto, and now that he will be, we aren't playing for anything anymore.

Congrats, hope use belt Geelong.
I really feel for Port supporters like yourself. I couldn't imagine not having faith in our coach, particularly when the feelings are so strong.

I really feel for Port supporters like yourself. I couldn't imagine not having faith in our coach, particularly when the feelings are so strong.
I like Ken and good on him , Hawks are full of smartarses including the coach

Spike on SEN SA now

Training tonight, still haven’t made call on Mills’ replacement
I call BS, reckon they'd have made the call pretty much straight away after Mills got injured. The only hiccup might be if there is uncertainty over Jussy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's so funny reading all the posts regarding McInerney.
I didn't realise we had so many doctors and physiotherapists on our forum.
May as well sack the ones that the club are paying and just tell the club to refer to the BigFooty page as to whether someone is fit enough or not.

Nervous Sponge Bob GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

I am worried about this game. The odds are all against us. Not beaten them in the last 8 games, since 2016. Ken seems to have the advantage on Horse.

We have been beaten in the finals indicators against them in every game. Contested possession, clearances & stoppages. They got a record score from centre clearance last game, which was a shocker. We need to change our midfield tactics, attack the ball harder & two way run.

We have been denied the corridor a lot from defence in recent games. That is mainly because we have been taking far too long to set up & kick thx ball out. They set up to intercept where we always go, very predictable.

So, what about changing the set ups coming from defence. I saw some of this in the last quarter last week. We ran the ball more but kicked wide & zig zagged between the wings & corridor. We often set up the up & back leads, with players entering space, then deserting space, leaving space for a teammate to run into. Clever.

I am always worried when we play Port. Simply because we don't beat them. This has gone on far too long & I am certain it is a coaching thing. We need to change a few things if we are going to win. We can't allow Butters, Rosie & co out the defensive side of the stoppage like we did last time on so many occasions. We can't allow their half backs to push up for the receive. We need to lock their running players down, get ball & run off them. If you are on the defensive all the time against them they are a great side. But if you are able to turn defence into attack their mids & forwards drop off. We have to force this to happen.

We can't allow them to get lots of defenders free at the centre line because they will just run the ball in. We need to be mindful & play man on man so nobody has a chance to get free. If we play our general zone, they will create the overlap & destroy us. We need to make every Port player accountable

On CPH2471 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Past records mean very little to me.
If you want to use the 0-8 record should keep in mind that prior to that we had a 13-1 success record against them. In addition, keep in mind that 6 of those 8 matches we played against them were played in Adelaide.
Do you really think Horse is so stupid that he doesn't understand what is needed to be done.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview The Swans Redemption Arc Goes On - Sydney vs Port Adelaide - Preliminary Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Back