Admin Notice The Sweet F.A.'s Next Admin | Nominees Announced & AMA Live

Remove this Banner Ad

A little birdie told me The Foolback will come from the clouds and claim the Admin with their superior experience.
Their Powerpoint presentation will blow everyone else out of the park.

A little birdie told me The Foolback will come from the clouds and claim the Admin with their superior experience.
Their Powerpoint presentation will blow everyone else out of the park.

I thought Jabba73 was the joke candidate again

It was written originally in S27 and copy pasted by Ant Bear and NaturalDisaster

Neither of them picked up on the “they need to a great communicator” line
John Mulaney Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was sharing a shandy with Kennedy Parker the other day and as we held hands, we both realised something.

KP's term as Administrator of this great game is coming to an end at the end of this VERY season!

Because of his sadness at this SUDDEN turn of events, he's asked me and the committee to commence the process to find his successor. We are now calling for applications from interested people to become the next Administrator, for S37 and beyond.

Here's the process:

1. We're going to collect expressions of interest from applicants that detail their credentials, why they want the role, ideas for the league going forward etc. (RIGHT HECKING NOW)
2. We'll review these applications and select a shortlist of viable candidates to move onto the next stage (+APPROX 1 WEEK).
3. We'll then the candidates into the committee room for a Q+A and will launch a public AMA thread as is tradition (+APPROX 2 WEEKS).
4. In the committee room, we'll then run a preferential vote among all the clubs, where candidates are ranked from most to least preferred (+APPROX 1 WEEK).

If you believe that you have the drive, the fortitude and the skills to take this league forward, please write a shortish application via PM to both KP and myself by Friday, 06/10/23. In this initial EOI, please:
  • briefly set out your platform,
  • state any relevant experience that you may possess,
  • present your vision for where you wish to take the league,
  • espouse policies that may enhance the experience of all of the players,
  • present any other ideas you have that might be of use to the league.
The process roadmap will take several weeks and - as per the rules of this great league - will be committee-led. That doesn't mean non-committee members shouldn't get involved in the process too - participate in the AMA thread we launch with shortlisted candidates and get in touch with your Club LG to make sure your voice is heard and represented!

Here are the rules of the game, just FYI...

For those who are interested but unsure if you're a good fit for the role (or even what the role entails), I'd suggest you reach out to KP or other past Admins and get some feedback before choosing to apply.

Now for another shandy while you consider your next move!
Do candidates need to nominate their running mate or is the General Manager of Qooty Operations role filled for them?

I thought Jabba73 was the joke candidate again
The only joke was the "process" run last time we were looking for a new Admin.

Thankfully we are yet to see that level of incompetence again.

Do candidates need to nominate their running mate or is the General Manager of Qooty Operations role filled for them?
There’s no requirement to even propose a second / GM role if said applicant finds it unnecessary

There’s no requirement to even propose a second / GM role if said applicant finds it unnecessary
What are you doing for the next 18 months or so?

The only joke was the "process" run last time we were looking for a new Admin.

Thankfully we are yet to see that level of incompetence again.

You’re here, so the level of incompetence is rising with each post you contribute.

Speaking for most of the SFA (following my exhausting research), the minimum policy requirement for the new Admin is the banning of Simpson gifs and references.

Repeat offenders will face having their account fired into the Sun.

Imo Mang should just be walked in if he wants it.

In the old days the clubs never voted, they just chatted through the pros and cons and the admin picked their successor in what realistically is the most important decision they can make as admin. Okey picked me, I picked Hate, Hate picked me and then I said no make it KP and then Hate picked KP.

KP needs to return back the tradition he once stole.

Remove this Banner Ad

Admin Notice The Sweet F.A.'s Next Admin | Nominees Announced & AMA Live

Remove this Banner Ad

Back