Mega Thread The Thread About Nothing Part 3 - RICHMOND POSTERS ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2013 dreamtime guernsey

a3c45c8b7edfa3696258d8b2c6aa7ac2.jpg

I'm usually all for a win, and I hope the club goes as hard as it can, but...part of me can't help think this is like kicking a cripple when he's down.

I'm sure at the game, I'll get over that and cheer every goal however.

and have that deep dark fear that we'll do another GC and lose the unloseable.

Sacking a coach after R7 is fairly early, not sure that Peter Jackson one week into the job would make the call in that time....not saying its completely out of the question, unlikely though
Not a fan of Peter Jackson to be honest , use to prefer Winfield .

Peter Jackson Melbourne's interim CEO , will prove as good for them as his name sake are for ones health .

They just played our club song on the block.
haha tell ya a funny story. Had this mate from Mildura who somehow (dont ask me how) got a early hour morning radio gig in the US. They gave him like an hour segment and called it Aussie hour or something. So he got me to listen to him doing it a few times and he would belt out all the good old Aussie rock songs.

Well one week after our mighty tigers took care of the Bummers in a dreamtime at the G game i sent him a msg to request he put on the Tigers theme song on the radio station. He did it and had a whole heap of yanks ringing up saying WTF was that. He did it a few times for me over a few weeks until i stopped listening. The host who would always come on after him would ask how the Tigers were going.

Pretty funny i thought.

Anyone see in the last quarter of the Demons vs Suns game, one of the Demons supporters was waving the white flag :p
Surprised it took him till the last qtr

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When did he say that? Before or after the game?
Going by what he's said in the media, he sounds like he knows what he's doing. And if he knows what he's doing he won't go 'LETS SACK SOMEONE' as a knee jerk reaction to this admittedly disgraceful loss.

I'm usually all for a win, and I hope the club goes as hard as it can, but...part of me can't help think this is like kicking a cripple when he's down.

Nah, Gold Coast had structure and talent. They were young and inexperienced, but at least had X-factor. Melbourne just have nothing.

PJ tenureship is 6 months. Expecting Neeld to get the boot within 2 months time unfortunately.

Poor Neeld. There's oh so much you can do with potatoes.

In saying so, they'll be rebuilding next year. Might be interesting to see whom Hartley can scout from there that might be worthy to pull on our jumper.

Heading into a new week I thought I'd brighten the mood somewhat, if Carlton win this week Collingwood will be 9th.

Stuff em, plenty of other teams kicked us when we were down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back