Rumour The Thread formerly known as the rumour file, now with zero rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats what i hate, its a pathetic boys club trigger, games played pffftQ!QQQQ!!!
i want actual targets!
cause i can count shed loads of games where stat sheet said he played, but i didnt even see him, maybe he was on the crapper?
give me goals and marks simple!
growl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is it a pathetic boys club to match another club's offer?

You tell me who we have in the magoos whose 195cms and can do what a fit Waite can do and while your at it also tell me who we can draft at that height who will be able to replace him in the short term. And that's in spades if we lose Casboult.

I reckon we played our best footie this year when we were able to get Waite, Hendo and Casboult in the same team.To lose one of them is bad enough but to lose two will set us back at least 2 years.

The only problem I see with Waite is attitude and, hopefully that penny has now dropped. Most guys of his height and age can't jump over a jam tin or run out of sight in a fog whereas Waite still moves like a 25 year old despite what his birth certificate says.

I say we meet whatever length contract North offer and get to about 10% less than their dollar offer. If he wants to leave us for 10% then good riddance, he's obviously out of love with this club and we don't need players who feel that way.

May be just my age but I'm still a believer in the old "dog you know" adage.

Why is it a pathetic boys club to match another club's offer?

You tell me who we have in the magoos whose 195cms and can do what a fit Waite can do and while your at it also tell me who we can draft at that height who will be able to replace him in the short term. And that's in spades if we lose Casboult.

I reckon we played our best footie this year when we were able to get Waite, Hendo and Casboult in the same team.To lose one of them is bad enough but to lose two will set us back at least 2 years.

The only problem I see with Waite is attitude and, hopefully that penny has now dropped. Most guys of his height and age can't jump over a jam tin or run out of sight in a fog whereas Waite still moves like a 25 year old despite what his birth certificate says.

I say we meet whatever length contract North offer and get to about 10% less than their dollar offer. If he wants to leave us for 10% then good riddance, he's obviously out of love with this club and we don't need players who feel that way.

May be just my age but I'm still a believer in the old "dog you know" adage.

think you hit the nail on the head with that comment. Thats not what mick stands for so why should we be bluffed, its not like we will be contenders anytime soon, so lets stop the old mentality and look towards future with short term pain and long time gain!

Really don't like to be the bearer of bad news, but...

*There is a talented Carlton player who is facing the very real prospect that his sacrificial injuries are career threatening :(

Really don't like to be the bearer of bad news, but...

*There is a talented Carlton player who is facing the very real prospect that his sacrificial injuries are career threatening :(
That's not bad news. That's overly cryptic to the point of nonsensical gibberish news.

If it's anyone it's probably Walker and his knee. But I doubt the credibility.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back