Mega Thread The Thread of Despair - Discuss the badness of Brian Taylor here

Remove this Banner Ad

Joined the forum just to reply to this post. Everything Richo said is correct. The taller the two posts become, the smaller the perceived space is.

Just to keep on topic - BT is a tool.

Richo,is that you???

I am nearly tempted to press MUTE tonight. Taylor just does not know enough about current players. He just suggested that Ellard was subbed in to take over Josephs defensive role on Milne. So Carlton are gonna put a nuggety on baller to play in a back pocket for the first time ever to play on one of the greatest goal sneaks the modern game has seen. Stupidity.

And Ling on another hand sounds like Blake Oakfield on weed. His wainy voice sounds more suited to a special comments role on the Rip Curl Pro

Just ****ing belt that ****wit, Richo!

Pretty sad seeing BT belittling him constantly.

Not to mention he is a shithouse commentator to boot. LEARN THE ****ING PLAYERS NAMES!

Firstly, I didn't here the goal post debate.

From the few posts I've read,
Does BT think that the sun is about the same size as the moon and that both are smaller than his sausage fingers when he puts them in front of his eyes?

Need confirmation on his position

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can usually tolerate BT to a small degree.

Last night though was just terrible and the final nail in the coffin really. How anyone could possibly enjoy his comments last night is beyond me. Didn't know the rules, making stupid comments and true, seemed to be bullying Richo. Jumped all over him about the goal posts, which is a legit observation.

The only reason in why I didn't mute the TV because I enjoy hearing Lingy's comments.

The only reason in why I didn't mute the TV because I enjoy hearing Lingy's comments.

Agree with you there. Prior to last night I've thought the during the game interviews have been a waste of time - cliched questions and cliched answers - but at least Ling (who has such a good feel for the game having recently come out of it) asks relevant questions and hence forces good answers. (eg. his interview with Ratten at half time IIRC)

I know it's his job but he was going on about the Blues as if they were a chance when they were 27 odd points down with two minutes to go. Comments like "they really need to open up here" and "they really need this one" are completely bs. THEY WERE FIVE GOALS DOWN FFS

I know it's his job but he was going on about the Blues as if they were a chance when they were 27 odd points down with two minutes to go. Comments like "they really need to open up here" and "they really need this one" are completely bs. THEY WERE FIVE GOALS DOWN FFS
And once again, he only made that comment to contradict Richo. It's not funny anymore, it's pathetic. BT isn't good enough a caller to continually talk over someone else.

Has this been posted yet, from the Memes Facebook page:

551243_10151123018449676_742599675_13635483_1782225954_n.jpg

Pretty much sums it up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread The Thread of Despair - Discuss the badness of Brian Taylor here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back