Competitions The Tontine Challenge back for 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

because I have immunity I can take a massive gamble.

I like taking risks - although waving ya knob at Dobermans is NOT recommended!!

I'll take the H-h-h-h-hawks please!

demons for me please
So to be clear - all picks are to be in by bouncedown of the Geelong-Carlton game, if you don't get your pick in you're allocated Hawthorn for round 2.
And you can't pick a team already listed next to your name on the spreadsheet
spreadsheet not showing for me?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are still, by my count, nine survivors from round 1 yet to enter their tips for round 2
You have until kickoff tomorrow or you get Hawthorn given to you as your tip

Just before I do lob my Tontine grenade SP, were North actually favourites on the weekend? Bastards. I picked them thinking they were roughies...which they were on the betting app. They were when I tipped anyway.

Ok so I'm performing without a net, that changes things.

Just before I do lob my Tontine grenade SP, were North actually favourites on the weekend? Bastards. I picked them thinking they were roughies...which they were on the betting app. They were when I tipped anyway.

Ok so I'm performing without a net, that changes things.

Yeah to be fair to everyone, I have to set out the favourites early in the week and that's the way it stays. Like this week, when I set out the favourites Brisbane were favourites on TabCorp which I use. Now in that game Melbourne are favourites on TabCorp. But for the purposes of the comp, it's still Brisbane

(Hint for immunity chases - Melbourne might be a good one ;) )

Yeah to be fair to everyone, I have to set out the favourites early in the week and that's the way it stays. Like this week, when I set out the favourites Brisbane were favourites on TabCorp which I use. Now in that game Melbourne are favourites on TabCorp. But for the purposes of the comp, it's still Brisbane

(Hint for immunity chases - Melbourne might be a good one ;) )

Makes complete sense, thanks. I wasn't griping with the process either, it just surprised me when I saw it. All good.

Melbourne is the one I was eyeing off for sure. I had gone off them because they're favourites on Neds but now I understand the rules better I might dive in on that.

Adelaide and Saints are tempting too.

Makes complete sense, thanks. I wasn't griping with the process either, it just surprised me when I saw it. All good.

Melbourne is the one I was eyeing off for sure. I had gone off them because they're favourites on Neds but now I understand the rules better I might dive in on that.

Adelaide and Saints are tempting too.
All good. I was tempted by Adelaide too but then the playing in 35 degrees in such a physical game threw me. So I went safe.
I already picked Melbourne round 1 so they're out for me

All good. I was tempted by Adelaide too but then the playing in 35 degrees in such a physical game threw me. So I went safe.
I already picked Melbourne round 1 so they're out for me

The heat is a terrible excuse for them, like our teams they've been training in that regularly so I give them no leeway for that last week and don't think it should impact this one either.

I doubt it'll be Adelaide for me this week anyway, I'm still pissed at Rory Laird from last week. Prick. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions The Tontine Challenge back for 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back