The Top 2 Draftees Are Settled..........

Remove this Banner Ad

Id say the entire draft comes down to Warnock.
Melbourne will finish last. If they get Warnock through trade or the pre-season draft they will pick Watts guaranteed.

If Melbourne cannot get Warnock they will be torn between Naita and Watts, really tough choice then.

If Melbourne get Warnock we can all call Watts to be an absolute shoe in as number 1 pick.

they would be all over him. we must keep that pick!

Why?? If we keep Warnock i dont want Nic Nat. If we keep him i would prefer Hartlett, but fear regardless of what happens if he is still there we will take him.

Why?? If we keep Warnock i dont want Nic Nat. If we keep him i would prefer Hartlett, but fear regardless of what happens if he is still there we will take him.
fair enough. i haven't seen much of hartlett, but i guess he does fit our needs better. i just have a serious hard on for niknat who i see as more than just a ruckman

No matter who finishes bottom 2, the top 2 draftees will be Watts and Natinui.

So why do people still suggest that WC will take Rich and Nat could slide down to pick 6-7 etc etc.

Head recruiters from a few clubs have already stated that these 2 boys are clearly top 2, after that you could place a blanket over about 6 guys for the next spots.

Thats funny my uncle is a recruiting officer with St Kilda and he reckons Rich is the best and Watts second best. He says Natanui is an outstanding athlete ( not footballer) and that is why he will go no3 at best

Cox will play for another 5+ years yet. We have 5 years to draft another ruckman. Id rather do it with a later pick then miss out on a certain good player like Rich

I stil like Seaby. He still has a future at our club. People who expect us to use pick 2 on a backup ruckman should be set for a shock. Even if we did somehow oddly draft Natanui he would play exclusively as a tall midfielder.

Agree :thumbsu:

If Cox is fit he takes 90% of the ruck load. If he's injured Seaby comes in and seems to get better as he gets more time.

Would love Nat at the club but I'm leaning towards Rich, either will be fantastic.

Lets hope Melbourne pick Nat, we get Rich and in 2 - 3 years Nat comes home to nest at the Eagles just when we make our next tilt at the title.

Nat playing for Freo would be difficult to watch.:(

Remove this Banner Ad

The Top 2 Draftees Are Settled..........

Remove this Banner Ad

Back