List Mgmt. The Unofficial Ron Barassi Father/Child Academy

Remove this Banner Ad

Start to get excited about Ryder Brown the younger brother of Kynan, is currently playing under 15s but made Oakleighs 16s squad. Kid oozes class
Sounds like a big game changer to come on with 7.39 left in the last quarter!

Legit Melbourne F/S & NGA prospects upcomng.

Ricky Mentha NGA - Allies u18's Championships
Noah Yze F/S
Clay Shadforth NGA
Coren Giliam NGA

Kalani White F/S (Also Gold Coast Academy) - Allies u18's Championships
Tairon Ah-Mu NGA

Marcus Prasad NGA - Vic Country u16's Championships - AA FP

Ryder Brown F/S

Marley Davey F/S

Kai White F/S (Also Gold Coast Academy)
Taj White F/S (Also Gold Coast Academy)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We moved him down to Vic to go to Xavier College. I have read he’s pretty dominant but can’t recall where I read it.
Yeah, I read somewhere as well that he was one to keep an eye on as he was showing signs of being a future talent. I think he'd be about Year 9 now? Maybe Year 10. Figured he'd start to show up on some convo's soon.

Yeah, I read somewhere as well that he was one to keep an eye on as he was showing signs of being a future talent. I think he'd be about Year 9 now? Maybe Year 10. Figured he'd start to show up on some convo's soon.
I think he’s u16 in 2 years so assume we’ll here more next year and year after.

Read something today which said Ben Beams kid Jake was getting a bit of attention at state level for u15s. Would be handy if he comes on well as he is in the Tassie draft.

Any word on Marley Davey? I reckon he'd be about 14 now. I'm assuming not hearing anything means he's not on our radar?
Said this week's ago but a friend of mine was watching his young fella play school footy and he came up against Marley.

Said Marley kicked 6 goals playing as a high half forward mid and completely dominated the game.

Reckon if he keeps his development up we'll have a pretty special talent if things fall into place.

Still early days but.

Said this week's ago but a friend of mine was watching his young fella play school footy and he came up against Marley.

Said Marley kicked 6 goals playing as a high half forward mid and completely dominated the game.

Reckon if he keeps his development up we'll have a pretty special talent if things fall into place.

Still early days but.
If he's got some of the talent his old man had then he'll be a good chance. the family live and breathe footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. The Unofficial Ron Barassi Father/Child Academy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back