The Upper Murray Football League (Part2)

Remove this Banner Ad

i beleive bullioh will win but i really hope tumba do just for maxie and an old player and real good mate KYLE TANKARD. Come on rat bring one home for tanks:thumbsu:

Tiger 2880 don't apologies for ending our season thats footy as for your senoirs maybe they should keep their mouths shut and let the umpires umpire the game they did the same thing down at bullioh last week.You were out played out coached and all you's can say is it was the umpires.
WHAT A BUNCH OF SORE LOOSERS
Tiger did maxie give you a spray at brock suck it up boy because you are going to be pushing shit up hill next week:eek:
Hey Ref,make sure you have the right TIGER,Iwasnt at the game as I was on stud duty at a 60th in Geelong, it was a smorgasboard but I wasnt hungry,my wife was with me:thumbsdown: I do believe B/W were mouthing off but the umpireing was that bad that even the most placade off B/W supporters went apeshit,Bullioh can only hope the same umps arent in charge next week;)

Lets stop pissing on about the umpires, sure there was some ordinary umpiring throughout the year for every club, however walwa's biggest let down was their mouthing of at umpires all season, everyone is sick of hearing it. what does the club think, umpires must get every decision right? its not a science, and upper murray standard footy would be extremely difficult to umpire.

could see history this saturday, the league's long standing whipping boy (tumba) to give the powerhouse of the last few years a bit of a shake up...

Well done to maxie and the tumba boys on making the G/F .
Now Walwa stop blaming the umpiring,maybe lookat the 21 players who took the field on saturday and the ones who could'nt keep their mouths shut that's seems to-be where your problem was plus on the score board.
If the result was the other way we would reading how good the umpiring was.
As tiger once said [not tiger 2880] we have to blame some-one.

Gotta love the way Walwa blame the umpires be it win, loss or draw. Surely all the umpires arnt that bad. Get over it. Perhaps we should put some mirrors in the Walwa change rooms so u can all have a good hard look at yourselves. (Actually that wouldnt be a pretty sight, except for Teddy, Luv ya man:):)

Good Luck to Tumba this weekend, but I think Bullioh will get over the line.

Lets all just hope that they have a decent bar setup. God knows Ill be wanting one after the game :p

its always easier to blame the umpires for any side when they loose but at the end of the day i guess without them the game is screwed.

and i don't think it would be a real pretty sight to see all of b/w standing there looking in the mirror.:eek:

its always easier to blame the umpires for any side when they loose but at the end of the day i guess without them the game is screwed.

and i don't think it would be a real pretty sight to see all of b/w standing there looking in the mirror.:eek:
Especially if its B BELL GILLESY or Abbas, very odd shaped young men ,and Bullioh by 16 ,goals that is not points. The facilities at Bullioh are a disgrace ,I dont even know how thier players put up with it,but I suppose its take the money and run. Good luck to all on sat. especially the B/W resses. Kick a bag Gillesy.:thumbsu:;) And good luck to Maxie but it wont be this year:thumbsu::)

you are dead right they are oddly shaped but still all handy footballers.:thumbsu:
And as for the facilities the showers are a woeful you have to run around in them for half hour just to get wet.:thumbsdown:

my verdict BULLIOH BY 8 goals (sen)
BULLIOH BY 10 goals (res)
but i hope me and the boys can give them a better run this time round. GO WALWA!:thumbsu:

Tiger 2880 i see you have picked yourself[b/w] to loose by 10gls.How many others have the same feeling because if they have they need to let the guys who have missed out take their spots.You have'nt even played and you've already accepted defeat.
Now is'nt it funny all the other coaches have picked tumba to be flogged.Thank god there not in the G/F because if they think that about tumba,i would hate to see what margin they would be beat by [150 plus]
GO TUMBA 2009 and i support cudgie but will be supporting tumba this week.

Yeah well i guess i'm a realist, but i can assure you if we do go down we will go down with a damn good fight. I may have said that that the ressies would loose(b/w) but now the sides have been selected i'm not so sure, B/W have some interesting players coming back down so it should be game on!!!:thumbsu:

The facilities at Bullioh are a disgrace...........
Thats a bit harsh - my great grandfather built those rooms! Next time your there take the time to check out the workmanship in the sheds; especially the round timber trusses - a work of art built to stand the test of time!

Well the big day is here, good luck to everyone getting a game.
My tips
Bullioh in a tight one in firsts maybe, 13 points but it could be 130 points too.
Walwa by 11 points but could easily go the other way
And Cudgewa in the thirds.

Thats a bit harsh - my great grandfather built those rooms! Next time your there take the time to check out the workmanship in the sheds; especially the round timber trusses - a work of art built to stand the test of time!
Samebi,I am not disputing the structural soundness of the building, its the condition,cleanleness and basic housekeeping, its disgussting, the toilets for the punters,well what an eyeopener, I know its a country footy ground but can someone at least hose the joint out ,and the showers ,they have to be seen to be believed,and at a club that are the strongest financialy ,but thats probably why,anyway they won the G/F and good luck to them and its only good luck that nobody has caught any disease from thier very ordinary and filthy clubrooms.:thumbsdown::(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Samebi,I am not disputing the structural soundness of the building, its the condition,cleanleness and basic housekeeping, its disgussting, the toilets for the punters,well what an eyeopener, I know its a country footy ground but can someone at least hose the joint out ,and the showers ,they have to be seen to be believed,and at a club that are the strongest financialy ,but thats probably why,anyway they won the G/F and good luck to them and its only good luck that nobody has caught any disease from thier very ordinary and filthy clubrooms.:thumbsdown::(

tiger i agree 100%!! bullioh should pay someone $20 every sat arvo to clean the disease ridden toilets and showers...... i wont take my kids to bullioh footy ground because of the fact they will catch a disease from the toilets or maybe one of the fat pigs that run around in bullioh jumpers...

tiger i agree 100%!! bullioh should pay someone $20 every sat arvo to clean the disease ridden toilets and showers...... i wont take my kids to bullioh footy ground because of the fact they will catch a disease from the toilets or maybe one of the fat pigs that run around in bullioh jumpers...
We agree on something UMH, and I dont blame you for not taking your kids out there its a rathole. Heard during the week that they are also targeting a few of the other clubs players for next year,pretty ordinary form if its true as the season only finished yesterday,I know one kid who was approached last week but he wont be going anywhere near them.:thumbsu::p Just because the footy is over dont dissapear, I have enjoyed the banter,and cant wait till it starts again:thumbsu:

What I saw at yesterday's game was the most disgraceful snipe in 30 years of football.

I believe is was number 14 from Tumba who ran from behind and hit a Bullioh guy in the back of the head at the quarter time break.

Mate you are a disgrace, you wouldnt see that in Dean Street at 3am, I hope the umpires throw the book at you you weak dog.

Give it away if you can't have a crack front on !:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

What I saw at yesterday's game was the most disgraceful snipe in 30 years of football.

I believe is was number 14 from Tumba who ran from behind and hit a Bullioh guy in the back of the head at the quarter time break.

Mate you are a disgrace, you wouldnt see that in Dean Street at 3am, I hope the umpires throw the book at you you weak dog.

Give it away if you can't have a crack front on !:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
if its who i think it was then all i can say is he was a bullioh player last year so no suprise with wat he done. all i will say on bout the day was well done to tumba for making it and making a game off it even tho the skill level wasnt there it was still good to watch.. and also the can bar was run buy as tiger would say " half witts" one time i got 2 cans of carlton and he tried charging me $12, next time i asked for a carlton and got a melbourne, then the last beer of the day i got paid with a $50 and got $66 back .

if its who i think it was then all i can say is he was a bullioh player last year so no suprise with wat he done. all i will say on bout the day was well done to tumba for making it and making a game off it even tho the skill level wasnt there it was still good to watch.. and also the can bar was run buy as tiger would say " half witts" one time i got 2 cans of carlton and he tried charging me $12, next time i asked for a carlton and got a melbourne, then the last beer of the day i got paid with a $50 and got $66 back .
Hey wog, by the sound of it Bullioh werent the only winners on the day,well done:thumbsu:

It's now been a week since the G.F. First of all well done to bullioh firsts an ressies bad luck to tumba an B/W .
Spent last sunday an monday having a few drinks with the tumba boys, they say their over it now an wish bullioh all the best they were the stand-out side all season.
Don't know if maxie is coaching them next year the players i've talked to want him back but they say it's his work commitments that will decide his future [plus his wife].
Super=Wog the skill level might not have been there due to the amount of pressure put on by each side but it was a good G.F to watch.
To all the other sides all the best for next season
GO BLUE BOYS

hey ref can u tell me has cudgy signed big jim on to coach again next? im bloody sure he done a great job this year with the boys but do u think they would be better off chasing a coach from albury/wodonga area who could bring a handfull of players with him as this year they couldnt get anyone really. alot of cudgys recruits seem to just fall on there laps each year, so maybe the signing of a albury/wodong coach and keeping jim as a/c might work better for them getting back up to the top next year

Cleaven re-signed with them before the end of the finals so they better find themselves a good assistant coach from in town. However, with a lack of funds unlikely to find a decent one, dunno bout the two's coach either. Maxie is going back to Tumba and is looking at signing a couple of Hume league players before the season, expect them to contend for a flag next season again. It was great to see Osborne's coach at the Hume league final acknowledge the opposition after the game in his speech, maybe a couple of other coaches in the district should take a leaf out of his book.:)

hey ref can u tell me has cudgy signed big jim on to coach again next? im bloody sure he done a great job this year with the boys but do u think they would be better off chasing a coach from albury/wodonga area who could bring a handfull of players with him as this year they couldnt get anyone really. alot of cudgys recruits seem to just fall on there laps each year, so maybe the signing of a albury/wodong coach and keeping jim as a/c might work better for them getting back up to the top next year

Super-Wog yes cudgie have resigned BIG JIM for next season but are looking at signing an ALB/WOD based player as ASS/COACH who could bring 2 or 3 players with him. Most senior players have indicated they will be returning to the club.
Evan Nichols has resigned to coach Corryong also and should make big in-roads next season.Hope to get a few local players back playing at other clubs.
You are right Toe-cutter Maxie is going back to Tumba,all his players have said they are retuning plus they are talking to a few players that have expressed an interest in playing for the club in 2010.
Also been told they are submitting plans to council to build new club-rooms for next season.
Bullioh have M.Nichols as coach and once again will be hard to beat.Have'nt heard if any players are leaving bullioh.
Fedrals and maybe B/W are looking for a coach

Tiger what's happening up at B/W for next season?
Is DAVE still coaching.He done a good job this season.
Has anyone heard how the other clubs are going in recruiting.

Rumour Mill working again...... Former Cudgewa great Dylan 'Laceout' O'Neill to take the reins of the 2's in season 2010. With the coach comes 'Diesel' Andrews, Scott 'Grass Seeds" Jarvis, Mark Crothers, and gun forward Darren 'Numbers' Yates. Would suggest that Cudgey twos are a force to be reckoned with if this mail is true. Any news to suggest otherwise??????

Rumour Mill working again...... Former Cudgewa great Dylan 'Laceout' O'Neill to take the reins of the 2's in season 2010. With the coach comes 'Diesel' Andrews, Scott 'Grass Seeds" Jarvis, Mark Crothers, and gun forward Darren 'Numbers' Yates. Would suggest that Cudgey twos are a force to be reckoned with if this mail is true. Any news to suggest otherwise??????

Little Ralphie i haven't heard those names mentioned maybe S.Jarvis now an then but their alittle bit long in the tooth.We need senior players about six if everyone stays.I heard B.Lodding has stepped down from BB Saints ressies job maybe the club should look at getting him back if Jason doesn't want to do it next season.
Bullioh should not fine it hard getting someone to coach there ressies since Reidy has stepped down.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Upper Murray Football League (Part2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back