The Upper Murray Football League (Part2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Little Ralphie i haven't heard those names mentioned maybe S.Jarvis now an then but their alittle bit long in the tooth.We need senior players about six if everyone stays.I heard B.Lodding has stepped down from BB Saints ressies job maybe the club should look at getting him back if Jason doesn't want to do it next season.
Bullioh should not fine it hard getting someone to coach there ressies since Reidy has stepped down.

B.Lodding..... Don't make me chortle!! If thats the case hopefully you hang onto the previous coach or get the boys mentioned in the previous post. Wasnt 'Diesel' a senior premiership coach at the club or is the slogan he's put on his business cards incorrect-
Greg Andrews
'Cudgewa Coach of the Century'

Rumour Mill working again...... Former Cudgewa great Dylan 'Laceout' O'Neill to take the reins of the 2's in season 2010. With the coach comes 'Diesel' Andrews, Scott 'Grass Seeds" Jarvis, Mark Crothers, and gun forward Darren 'Numbers' Yates. Would suggest that Cudgey twos are a force to be reckoned with if this mail is true. Any news to suggest otherwise??????

Ralphie Boy, Not sure if your mail's correct but i do like the sound of a few of those names floating around the main street of Cudgewa on a saturday... I think they all had a run at some stage last year with the Andrews-Crothers combination dominating on one particular afternoon. If 'Laceout' O'Neal does decide to take the reins it would be great for the club on field and off.

heard B.Lodding has stepped down from BB Saints ressies job maybe the club should look at getting him back if Jason doesn't want to do it next season.
Ordinary coach and an ordinary bloke:D only chases the big $$$. The don't pay enough money in the Upper Murray for Hume league 2's coaches these days. Better off getting R.Bidgood or K.McMahon back in the fold up there, they'll bring enough up there for their guys to have a realistic chance of a flag.:thumbsu:

Ordinary coach and an ordinary bloke:D only chases the big $$$. The don't pay enough money in the Upper Murray for Hume league 2's coaches these days. Better off getting R.Bidgood or K.McMahon back in the fold up there, they'll bring enough up there for their guys to have a realistic chance of a flag.:thumbsu:

lodds is not a bad bloke but geez he stinks

B.Lodding..... Don't make me chortle!! If thats the case hopefully you hang onto the previous coach or get the boys mentioned in the previous post. Wasnt 'Diesel' a senior premiership coach at the club or is the slogan he's put on his business cards incorrect-
Greg Andrews
'Cudgewa Coach of the Century'

Little Ralphie i hope we keep our ressies coach we don't need to recruit out of retirement villages we need 6 senior players to add to our playing list from this season and thats no affence to the blokes you have mentioned.
Has anyone down in alb/wod heard anything about B/W?

Rumour Mill working again...... Former Cudgewa great Dylan 'Laceout' O'Neill to take the reins of the 2's in season 2010. With the coach comes 'Diesel' Andrews, Scott 'Grass Seeds" Jarvis, Mark Crothers, and gun forward Darren 'Numbers' Yates. Would suggest that Cudgey twos are a force to be reckoned with if this mail is true. Any news to suggest otherwise??????

you could throw in Luke " the iceman " Richardson and Jarrod " Goose " Klepiak. That would be a fair old 2's side. hopefully the 2's stick together and go all the way.If the 1's get a few players that should boost the 2's.

Little Ralphie i hope we keep our ressies coach we don't need to recruit out of retirement villages we need 6 senior players to add to our playing list from this season and thats no affence to the blokes you have mentioned.
Has anyone down in alb/wod heard anything about B/W?
I hear on the old grape vine that cade butters may coach the ones in walwa next year.

I hear on the old grape vine that cade butters may coach the ones in walwa next year.

Tiger 2880 haven't heard of him what's his back ground and who did he play for this season.
So are they giving dave the flick?
Reading tumba newspaper last week their starting trainning in two weeks.It will be interesting to see how many turn up.It's amazing what alittle bit of success can do for a club.Will be interesting if they can reproduce this years form.Feds are still looking for a coach.Whats happening down in Bullioh County?

Tiger 2880 haven't heard of him what's his back ground and who did he play for this season.
Reading tumba newspaper last week their starting trainning in two weeks.It will be interesting to see how many turn up.It's amazing what alittle bit of success can do for a club.Will be interesting if they can reproduce this years form.Feds are still looking for a coach.Whats happening down in Bullioh County?
More importantly Ref whats going on in Cudgy country?:confused: Have they got an assistant from A/W or have any players signed up? The Reserves coach going back up there or will they even field a team next year?:confused::confused::confused:

He was with wodonga saints this year and has been around the tallangatta league for a few years now connected with Scammel family and Giles family handy footballer (CHF) not sure about his coaching skills yet. As for Dave i don't what they are doing with him it would be a shame to see him go after the last couple of years. I heard a rumour that Bullioh approched BILL BELL this year for a ressies coach job can anyone shed any light on that one?:thumbsu::thumbsdown:

He was with wodonga saints this year and has been around the tallangatta league for a few years now connected with Scammel family and Giles family handy footballer (CHF) not sure about his coaching skills yet. As for Dave i don't what they are doing with him it would be a shame to see him go after the last couple of years. I heard a rumour that Bullioh approched BILL BELL this year for a ressies coach job can anyone shed any light on that one?:thumbsu::thumbsdown:

Well I can't see Billy going to Bullioh as all his mates are at Walwa. If he was to go it would be for Beers and Pies. Also Kade can play and is a proven goal kicker. Having a year off would help him alot. But he ain't as good as his brother Matt. He would carve packs up with his mullet and run like the wind. :footy:

I heard a rumour that Bullioh approched BILL BELL this year for a ressies coach job can anyone shed any light on that one?:thumbsu::thumbsdown:

WELL FROM WHAT I HEAR IS THAT BILLY WANTED TO GO BACK TO TUMBA BUT WAS TOLD BY MAXXY THAT HE WAS A UNWANTED PLAYER. SO HE'S DOING THE BIGGEST PRE SEASON EVER SEEN IN THE UPPER MURRAY AND HAS ALREADY LOST 15KG. HE'S BITTINNG AT THE BIT FOR THE SEASON TO START. :p:p

Toecutter heard they were talking to a bloke from wodonga raiders don't know the persons name also nick purss from mytleford but you and i know this is the silly season names been thrown around everywhere.
Reggieray B.Bell would be a good pick-up for Bullioh ressies job but i carn't see him leaving B/W has been really good for that club an as for not been wanted at tumba more like not required at this moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

* Coulso only 50/50 chance of going back to Border/Walwa
* Cudgey started training 2 weeks ago
* Tumba started last week
* J.Carter's brother likely taking over the 2's at Cudgey
It would be a shame if Coulso doesn't stay he's put in a lot of work and bought alot of players to the club. Tumba training already doesn't surprise me Max knows what he's after and doing so good luck to them all.
I also spoke with a.carter and he's not playing next year moving to perth and his brother is not sure if he wants to coach next year. i think i might look for a new home next year aswell but we will wait and see what happens at B/W.

WELL THE BILLY BELL STORY IS GROWING. ONE MINUTE HE'S AT BULLIOH THE NEXT BACK AT WALWA. IT'S STARTING TO SOUND LIKE HIS CRICKET SEASON !!!!!! A TITAN ONE WEEK THEN BACK TO SWEET WATER THE NEXT. HE DID LOOK REALLY FIT AND SHOULD KICK A BAG THIS SEASON.IT ALL DEPENDS ON HOW MANY NEW PLAYERS THEY GET AT WALWA.:thumbsu:

WELL THE BILLY BELL STORY IS GROWING. ONE MINUTE HE'S AT BULLIOH THE NEXT BACK AT WALWA. IT'S STARTING TO SOUND LIKE HIS CRICKET SEASON !!!!!! A TITAN ONE WEEK THEN BACK TO SWEET WATER THE NEXT. HE DID LOOK REALLY FIT AND SHOULD KICK A BAG THIS SEASON.IT ALL DEPENDS ON HOW MANY NEW PLAYERS THEY GET AT WALWA.:thumbsu:

Bill Bell looking fit ROFLMAO
Maybe he has been walking, like he did in the grand final !:D:D:D

Butters has signed with Walwa as coach. The may point was no training up there. Are they becoming a Albury based club?? He has 6 to 10 players going up aswell. Walwa have kept 90% of there list so should be a huge threat to Bullioh. Also gained a ruckman aswell.:thumbsu:

Butters has signed with Walwa as coach. The may point was no training up there. Are they becoming a Albury based club?? He has 6 to 10 players going up aswell. Walwa have kept 90% of there list so should be a huge threat to Bullioh. Also gained a ruckman aswell.:thumbsu:

V.F.L.Park do you know what players are going with him?
Also are they going to be called ALBURY/WODONGA MAGPIES UNITED.
Word up here is J.Jarvis could be playing for Cudgie next season.
M.Wilson playing for Bullioh if true good pick-up big lost to B/W.
Fedrals still looking for a coach should have one soon.
V.F.L.Park that 90% of Walwa list is that senoirs or ressies?

Heard there could be the return of former UMFL hard man Wayne Piltz returning to Cudgewa while Walwa start training next week. Might have to sneak down to Noreuil Park next week and suss it out;)

Heard there could be the return of former UMFL hard man Wayne Piltz returning to Cudgewa while Walwa start training next week. Might have to sneak down to Noreuil Park next week and suss it out;)

Toecutter no one up here has heard of W.Piltz returning to the club,would be good if he can control himself.[is't he one of maxies friends so he could go to tumba].
Talking to a couple of tumba people last week ,they've lost A.Widderson,W.McPherson ,M.O'Donnohue ,S.Wolter but could return mid-season also they are talking to four guys from Wagga Raaf Base who are currently trainning with them.
Fedrals still don't have a coach at this moment.
Has anyone heard if BULLIOH has lost players and gained players?
B.W.A.W. might give Bullioh and Tumba a run for there money this season with Cudgie not far behind.

Anyone know of any news about the Corryong based clubs?
* Feds got a new coach?
*Corryong got a 2's this year?
*Will Cudgy 2's improve without notable losses of A.Carter and T.Kite?:D
*With a couple of late signings and locals returning expect Tumba to be a premiership contender again this season.

V.F.L.Park do you know what players are going with him?
Also are they going to be called ALBURY/WODONGA MAGPIES UNITED.
Word up here is J.Jarvis could be playing for Cudgie next season.
M.Wilson playing for Bullioh if true good pick-up big lost to B/W.
Fedrals still looking for a coach should have one soon.
V.F.L.Park that 90% of Walwa list is that senoirs or ressies?

Hey there ref,if you looked at all teams in the UMFL you would be hard pressed to find half a dozen players in any side that were born in that clubs area, tumba would have more blowins than most followed by bullioh,and its great that Willo is going to bullioh,now he may be able to get sent off a few times out there and cost his side a few wins,good footballer,no control,but good luck anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Upper Murray Football League (Part2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back