The Upper Murray Football League (Part2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Tiger Tumba Locals McPherson Widderson Muell Clarke McIntyre McDonnel Lane Lavis J an N Molk Cameron Street Wolter Bremner Lillie Byatt Wake you do the maths

Hi boys,the rumourmill is really working O/T Nick Purss to cudgewa,tumba have another 6 from wagga area,going to change thier name to wagga kangaroos,and told they have got a few more rugby boys, all quiet out Bullioh way at the moment,but they will have something going on,B/W have got a fair few newies looking good on the track,Butterball has given a few of the boys from last year a taste of his training regime,bit tougher than coulso was, Feds and Corryong I believe are just about to merge,what a team they would be,punching on in the sheds before the game,Id pay to see that. Anyway the season of taunts and b......t banter is nearly here, good luck and goodnight. The Real Tiger,not the cardboard cutout Tiger1280

Interesting news that m hayes has signed with cudge. best forward in the league, just seems strange that he has signed with a club that has done nothing but acted like c**ts toward him for the past 10 years - their supporters and players always made extra effort to abuse him, was disgraceful sometimes, and now they have accepted him with open arms. This signing says a fair bit about both parties. Interesting to see him prancing around against corryong.

On that, does it look like feds and the demons are a chance to merge? probably not a bad idea, the whole league is struggling to get players, and could definitely form a strong team.

Interesting news that m hayes has signed with cudge. best forward in the league, just seems strange that he has signed with a club that has done nothing but acted like c**ts toward him for the past 10 years - their supporters and players always made extra effort to abuse him, was disgraceful sometimes, and now they have accepted him with open arms. This signing says a fair bit about both parties. Interesting to see him prancing around against corryong.

On that, does it look like feds and the demons are a chance to merge? probably not a bad idea, the whole league is struggling to get players, and could definitely form a strong team.
Your wont have to worry about Dickwit M.Hayes prancing about against Corryong,he will be able to walk,Corryong will be fielding a side of dads army,they will struggle to get a 1st 18 let alone 2nds.I believe N.Purss will be playing at Myrtelford,now that Stan The Man Magro,alias the snipper,has taken over.It is true that The man Maxie has got a couple of very good recruits out of Wagga,but they have lost a few goodies to,especially Widdison.And they do have Jason The Unlikeable Brook as team manager,he will be an absolute asset to the club,NOT.

I see bw are pushing the clearences threw thick and fast, looking to be a force this year? does anyone no of any big names that butters can bring to the club that can help push bullioh this year. Also old mate kingy has put in a clearence to the hume f.l(b.b saints) has been a good servent to cudgy the club will miss his hardness and drinking at the club.

I see bw are pushing the clearences threw thick and fast, looking to be a force this year? does anyone no of any big names that butters can bring to the club that can help push bullioh this year. Also old mate kingy has put in a clearence to the hume f.l(b.b saints) has been a good servent to cudgy the club will miss his hardness and drinking at the club.

hey sper wog long time between posts. just wondering why kingy has gone to BB Saints when they seem to have a pretty full list?? The reason I saw that is that there's a few from BB going up to Corryong. With there 2's coach from last year going up aswell. Maybe a few of them are gunna get a bit of neville ? Not sure who's gunna star for BW from Wodonga Saints but they should be very strong.With Matt Butters putting in clearence aswell. He will carve them up in the 2's.:thumbsu::thumbsu: Just wondering who Cudgy will sign this year???:confused::confused:

hey sper wog long time between posts. just wondering why kingy has gone to BB Saints when they seem to have a pretty full list?? The reason I saw that is that there's a few from BB going up to Corryong. With there 2's coach from last year going up aswell. Maybe a few of them are gunna get a bit of neville ? Not sure who's gunna star for BW from Wodonga Saints but they should be very strong.With Matt Butters putting in clearence aswell. He will carve them up in the 2's.:thumbsu::thumbsu: Just wondering who Cudgy will sign this year???:confused::confused:
Just heard ,UMFL will be a 16 a side game this year,what a lot of crap,we have a league where the players come to enjoy football with thier mates,not have to run thier guts out,like the old VFA. I dont know who the people are that made this decision lets just hope that thier sides get the S..T kicked out of them. One question,what do we do with the players that are on the edge of playing in the ones,but cant because only 16 can run onto the ground,they will go elsewhere,what a wonderful way of completely F.....g the struggling UMFL. And I do believe that the thugby boys from gaysville have been told ,sniff my grits,or you dont play 1st grade in group 9,I wonder what The Mouth will do now? I know what he will do, get Jason The Unlikeable to talk to them,what a wonderful experience that will be for them,1x1= 7 9x2=ah 6 I think, yeah they have got a real winner with him,the sad part is that his kids are really good kids and footballers,he has been a handbrake on all of thier careers.:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Just heard ,UMFL will be a 16 a side game this year,what a lot of crap,we have a league where the players come to enjoy football with thier mates,not have to run thier guts out,like the old VFA. I dont know who the people are that made this decision lets just hope that thier sides get the S..T kicked out of them. One question,what do we do with the players that are on the edge of playing in the ones,but cant because only 16 can run onto the ground,they will go elsewhere,what a wonderful way of completely F.....g the struggling UMFL. And I do believe that the thugby boys from gaysville have been told ,sniff my grits,or you dont play 1st grade in group 9,I wonder what The Mouth will do now? I know what he will do, get Jason The Unlikeable to talk to them,what a wonderful experience that will be for them,1x1= 7 9x2=ah 6 I think, yeah they have got a real winner with him,the sad part is that his kids are really good kids and footballers,he has been a handbrake on all of thier careers.:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

God i hope you're kidding Tiger because i am seriously thinking of playing in the UMFL but do not want to be part of a two bit league that doesn't even follow the rules of the game properly. Sure 16 a side for 2's and 3rds is ok but surely not for senior footy, will be waiting to see what happens.....

God i hope you're kidding Tiger because i am seriously thinking of playing in the UMFL but do not want to be part of a two bit league that doesn't even follow the rules of the game properly. Sure 16 a side for 2's and 3rds is ok but surely not for senior footy, will be waiting to see what happens.....

Hey Shimmer, I do have to clarify myself, 19 aside, 16 onfield,3 interchange,and I do believe it was maxie and his club that put up the proposal.:footy::rolleyes:

Hey Shimmer, I do have to clarify myself, 19 aside, 16 onfield,3 interchange,and I do believe it was maxie and his club that put up the proposal.:footy::rolleyes:

This is just a potential solution to the league struggling to field full sides of quality players - 16 on-field is a considerable suggestion, but then again its much easier to sit back and slag these ideasl via bigfooty.com.., perhaps you have a positive suggestion yourself?? those 2's players that sit on the brink will just have to work harder - nothing wrong with a bit of competition for spots.:)

This is just a potential solution to the league struggling to field full sides of quality players - 16 on-field is a considerable suggestion, but then again its much easier to sit back and slag these ideasl via bigfooty.com.., perhaps you have a positive suggestion yourself?? those 2's players that sit on the brink will just have to work harder - nothing wrong with a bit of competition for spots.:)
I do have a positive suggestion S/Kid, you and your holier than thou attitude,try pulling your head out of your arse and telling all the players that will miss out on a game of footy every week that its a potential solution,you are a f.....t, and to think we have to put up with you and your sactimonious shit for another year.:thumbsdown:

Teams can both have 18 a side for clubs who agree to it on the day. Why not 16 a side and 4 on the bench? For struggling clubs there's no reason why the 19th and 20th man can't play full games in the 2's and be used as subs for the seniors on game day.:) Which club are you going to Shimmer?:confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I do have a positive suggestion S/Kid, you and your holier than thou attitude,try pulling your head out of your arse and telling all the players that will miss out on a game of footy every week that its a potential solution,you are a f.....t, and to think we have to put up with you and your sactimonious shit for another year.:thumbsdown:

Bit harsh Tiger.
This recommendation may be seen as a way of helping the UMFL survive into the future. It's no secret that player numbers are well down across the league, and perhaps this may be a small way of ensuring ALL clubs can field seniors & reserves.
What would you prefer, that the league does nothing and the whole comp just continues to fade away into oblivion?

Gee you are an angry old tiger.
So which club is going to have too many players?
Maybe they should stop buying players and stick to locals.
If you have a problem with too much running then bring the boundary in a few metres.

Bit harsh Tiger.
This recommendation may be seen as a way of helping the UMFL survive into the future. It's no secret that player numbers are well down across the league, and perhaps this may be a small way of ensuring ALL clubs can field seniors & reserves.
What would you prefer, that the league does nothing and the whole comp just continues to fade away into oblivion?

Now now guys we wouldn't expect Tiger to use a brain before he writes his riff raff on here. Mr Negative at the best of times, Tiger is the sort of bloke who sits back and whinges about EVERYTHING but does NOTHING to help the league and clubs. His bias posts on here are never of any interest to people actually interested in the league and players as a whole.

Also Tiger I didn't say it's definitely the way to go - I said it's worth considering. Problems need solutions, not cowboys like yourself highlighting the worst parts of them. Do us all a favour and get someone with some knowledge / wit / credibility to start writing your posts, your pig headed views are wearing a little thin hick.

Teams can both have 18 a side for clubs who agree to it on the day. Why not 16 a side and 4 on the bench? For struggling clubs there's no reason why the 19th and 20th man can't play full games in the 2's and be used as subs for the seniors on game day.:) Which club are you going to Shimmer?:confused:

Am looking at Border Walwa at the moment Toe, why you ask?
Just worried about how a 16 a side comp will run. have played in another league for a few years and been in a very strong 2's side but have only cracked a few senior games.
Am looking to UMFL to play seniors as a way of proving myself to doubters at my old club but running round in a sub-standard (rules) league may get me laughed at if I ever return there.
Am wanting to play fair dinkum footy not a hybrid crap!

A former Wodonga Saint i'm guessing then Shimmer;) Interesting to see Kingy's name in the clearance's to BB Saints sad to see a great servant of the blues not play out his career there.:)

Am looking at Border Walwa at the moment Toe, why you ask?
Just worried about how a 16 a side comp will run. have played in another league for a few years and been in a very strong 2's side but have only cracked a few senior games.
Am looking to UMFL to play seniors as a way of proving myself to doubters at my old club but running round in a sub-standard (rules) league may get me laughed at if I ever return there.
Am wanting to play fair dinkum footy not a hybrid crap!

Maybe you need to re-consider why you really play footy then mate.

Here we go with the S/Kid casting doubt on why people play footy,you definetly are a F.....t. Why dont you just go away, and play with yourself,which I do believe you do alot of

well thought out that one was, can't talk footy / can't insult... your a real winner Tiger.:thumbsdown:

Hahaha what a battler, I almost feel sorry for you when you try to make 'comebacks'. Maybe just go quiet for a few weeks.

well thought out that one was, can't talk footy / can't insult... your a real winner Tiger.:thumbsdown:

Hahaha what a battler, I almost feel sorry for you when you try to make 'comebacks'. Maybe just go quiet for a few weeks.

You poor simpleton,maybe the UMFL should get you to run it you are so knowligble about all things football .I cant believe that someone hasnt realiesed that you are the GURU of all things when it comes to the UMFL .If you could stop thinkin how importanpt you think you are ,maybe we could have a good comp in th UMFL and you could stop canning blokes like shimer who want to play football,not a shitbag brand of 16 aside dont tackle me game that you and your girlymates want to play,I have heard that the netball sides are not that tough in the UMFL you could allways get a run there you dress wearing girlman.

Why don't you two grow up and stick to talking about footy, after all isn't this what this forum is about? If you two wanna get personal f**k off and get on facebook:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
Hey Toecutter, I would love to talk nothing but UMFL footy ,but sometimes the dropping out of ones arse have to be wiped off,and the S/Kid is one of those dropping,I would spend my whole day talking UMFL ,and it should stay the way it has been since the day it started,dont try to fix what aint broken.If you have been a supporter of any team in the UMFL try to bring a mate, or a mate of a mate to a game this year,we need everybody.:thumbsu::thumbsu::rolleyes:

Hey Toecutter, I would love to talk nothing but UMFL footy ,but sometimes the dropping out of ones arse have to be wiped off,and the S/Kid is one of those dropping,I would spend my whole day talking UMFL ,and it should stay the way it has been since the day it started,dont try to fix what aint broken.If you have been a supporter of any team in the UMFL try to bring a mate, or a mate of a mate to a game this year,we need everybody.:thumbsu::thumbsu::rolleyes:

Im a keen follower of the O&M, Tallangatta league and Upper Murray. I have played in all leagues since the late 80's and now have hung up the boots but still get out to all leagues during the season - but to say the Upper Murray league "aint broken" is basicaly incorrect.

The league has been going down hill since the mid 90's - I watched a game in 2009 and it was the most embarrassing thing i have witnessed, Now dont get me wrong, i have respect for all footballers and appreciate what they do for there club and vise versa, but this day i found myself in stitches - in was ****in sh!t!

I Drove home that night a little disapointed in myself that i had actually P!ssed myself laughing while watching a snr game of football!

Changes need to be made - clubs are broke, below average players are asking and getting $$$!

The upper Murray should have joined the Tallangatta league when they had the chance in the 90's!

And Tiger - please dont reply - im sick of your sh!t!

Remove this Banner Ad

The Upper Murray Football League (Part2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back