The Upper Murray Football League (Part2)

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree - seems a bit easy to have shots at the opposition when clubs are really struggling - and while the comments came across as fairly pig-headed and ordinary, I guess he does have the right to say what he wants, especially when they are smashing everyone. But you would wonder what other officials and players at the club thought about it.

Its always interesting to see whether these can come back to bite you on the a$$ come the final game of the year. Hopefully, for a change...

well rooster has caused a bit of a storm.guys get up Maxie about his comments but he has done the hard yards for the league and his club.yes bullioh are sitting pretty on top like a big rooster in the chock pen. but remember what's at the bottom of the pen if the rooster falls.we all know that they have choked before and you would have thought they would have learnt from that.

have heard a few things about Mozart and i'm wondering if he's there for the cash or the flag.

hey Ref it seems like the 2's hare starting to get it together .will they push for the GF?:thumbsu:

well rooster has caused a bit of a storm.guys get up Maxie about his comments but he has done the hard yards for the league and his club.yes bullioh are sitting pretty on top like a big rooster in the chock pen. but remember what's at the bottom of the pen if the rooster falls.we all know that they have choked before and you would have thought they would have learnt from that.

have heard a few things about Mozart and i'm wondering if he's there for the cash or the flag.

hey Ref it seems like the 2's hare starting to get it together .will they push for the GF?:thumbsu:
After reading Cudgy's 2's results in the paper the last couple of weeks looks like the Blue Boys are gunna be a real threat to Bullioh, especially now their seniors have dropped out of the finals race. Don't be surprised if a couple of their senior players get 'spelled' in the 2's for the rest of the year and give it a real crack. I reckon they are a big show to knock em off their perch on g/f day. Hopefully Feds or Walwa can do the same in the seniors.:thumbsu:

:footy::footy:

I have.toagree with you RR ,Maxie has had hes moments but has never come out an bagged the other clubs like what has happened in the last week or two,everybody trys to pump thier team and club up and what Halfabrain Nichol done was just plain and simple arrogant and stupid,open your mouth shit to change feet.Some people think he is trying to get some interest going in the game up there by gobbing off, all he is doing is making a dick of himself and hes club,maybe he has picked up his brothers smokes by mistake.And while you are full of talk,for F..K sake buy some detergent and clean those stinking F...KING TOILETS AND CHANGE ROOMS,you people may like to live in squaller but there are some of us that actually do have an idea of what cleanliness means,and that obviously is not a thing that the BULLIOH FOOTBALL CLUB are familiar with.

After reading Cudgy's 2's results in the paper the last couple of weeks looks like the Blue Boys are gunna be a real threat to Bullioh, especially now their seniors have dropped out of the finals race. Don't be surprised if a couple of their senior players get 'spelled' in the 2's for the rest of the year and give it a real crack. I reckon they are a big show to knock em off their perch on g/f day. Hopefully Feds or Walwa can do the same in the seniors.:thumbsu:
wouldnt count on any 1st grade players droping back and if they could they would have played to many in the ones to play 2nds finals, what they have now will be what they take into the finals but i must say blokes like mckenzie and twitchett running round in the2nds will help big time.

MY TIPS FOR THIS WEEK

B/W over Feds 23pts

Tumba over Corry 6gls

And Cudgie over Bullioh 2pts [i can only pray]

Yes reggieray cudgie 2s could drop acouple players back.Ithink G.Wheeler hasn't played more than 7 games but could be still injured.
I thought J.Judge was there best player last week against Tumba
Anyone got any thoughts on who will win leagues medal?

wouldnt count on any 1st grade players droping back and if they could they would have played to many in the ones to play 2nds finals, what they have now will be what they take into the finals but i must say blokes like mckenzie and twitchett running round in the2nds will help big time.

[SW- Played in a final series and subsequently a G/F last year against 2 sides that did the same thing and all it served to do was distable the sides. Definatley more cons than pros.
Wont comment a great deal on the statements made be the Bullioh coach but fair to say that you’re your on top of the ladder and have beat all sides convincingly you are entitled to have an extremely lop sided opinion of the side last played and maybe the competition. BUT, voicing that opinion is a bad call. I have never in the 30 years of playing the game seen a coach do that. I hope it doesn’t reflect badly on himself or the club in general. It is one thing to lose humbly and “cop it on the chin”, but to win in the same vain is of a greater trait in my opinion.
With country footy, facilities are facilities and a reflection of the stature of a league and sometimes add to the carisma of the club and game, but would suggest that some of the alledged coin that is being shelled out to players at the doggies be reduced and appropiated in a few key areas, being change rooms and JUNIOR DEVELOPMENT.
Absolutley gobsmacked that there are no 3rd’s and see this as a poor reflection on the club especially considering they are so successful in the senior ranks. Would question the “business plan” of the club a little. Juniors are the lifeblood of any club. There is no excuse’s either as every club in every league has the same or similar problems too. I can hear the bullshit ringing out now about why not . But opinions are like rear ends, everyone’s got one.
Good luck to all this week!!
]

My tips for this week are
Tumba in a tight one over Corryong by 10 points
Unfortenatly Bullioh over Cudgie by 8 goals
And another tight one I hope B/W over Feds by 6 points, Iknow B/W have a few out with injures and Feds have gained a few back from the last time they met,which wasnt a true indication of thier strengh.Good luck all.And to CAT3,your on the mark about Bullioh not spending money on anything other than thier senior side,its all about flags which every club strives for but they dont seem to give a s..t about the lower grades or the amenities they provide to the PAYING supporters.Anyway Ive had my bitch,have a good weekend.

best of luck to the blue's 2's this week.hoping to get up there during finals.

bullioh's room are the worst going around.clubs bag cudgy's away rooms but at least the home team can't piss on you in the cold showers.also they could make more money if they had hot food after the 1st quarter of the 1's. they will survuve without juniors because they have cash.

W hat a day at the football,B/W by 31 points over Feds,if I have seen an exihibition of snipeing that was as bad as todays I cant remember it was that long ago,but guess what?The umpires were onto it and the result is in the scorebook,Feds tried every trick in the book,both clean and dirty but the B/W boys played football and not the man,just ask Jason Tylee and Willo,they got hammered all day but like I said the football was thier aim.I would love to name the snipers but I wont,I will just give you thier numbers,9,12,16 and thier coach,and I cant understand why they think they need to do what they do,9 and 16 are and have been quality players in higher levels than UMFL yet when things arent going thier way they turn on the S..T.

Well cudgie season is now over going down to bullioh the ressies are still in there.Hopefully the seniors can win one of their last two games.
Tiger well done to B/W ;sounds like the fed boys went head hunting on the week-end.
Tumba had a good win over corryong.How did you see the game Demon85?
HERE ARE MY TIPS FOR LEAGUE MEDAL

FEDS-W.Sinclair

CUDGIE-A.Star

TUMBA-N.Molkinten

CORRY-E.Nichols

B/W-M.Wilson

BULLIOH- S.Reid

Yes reggieray cudgie 2s could drop acouple players back.Ithink G.Wheeler hasn't played more than 7 games but could be still injured.
I thought J.Judge was there best player last week against Tumba
Anyone got any thoughts on who will win leagues medal?
In the seniors this weekend the results went as expected but i see Cudgy beat Bullioh in the 2's which is great to see they aren't unbeatable. Interestingly Keesmat was down in the goal kickers for 5. Thought he was a senior player?;) Hopefully they repeat the feat come g/f day.:thumbsu:

In the seniors this weekend the results went as expected but i see Cudgy beat Bullioh in the 2's which is great to see they aren't unbeatable. Interestingly Keesmat was down in the goal kickers for 5. Thought he was a senior player?;) Hopefully they repeat the feat come g/f day.:thumbsu:
yes very good to see that result, how many years have bullioh gone without a loss for woulb be a good 3 years. no doudt they had many players out and all that and yes keesmat is a ones player who has only played maybe 3 games all year. cudgy still would hve won without him. maybe there coachs STUPIED comments have put them off there game lol.

Well cudgie season is now over going down to bullioh the ressies are still in there.Hopefully the seniors can win one of their last two games.
Tiger well done to B/W ;sounds like the fed boys went head hunting on the week-end.
Tumba had a good win over corryong.How did you see the game Demon85?
Tumba played a good game though we needed to have 3 or 4 double up from the 2's as a heap pulled out before the game and only had a short bench but i thought our boys didnt throw in the towel all day. Was also good to see their coach who's one of their better blokes come and have a encouraging word to us after the game.

What i did think was pretty poor was tumba dropping back 4 or 5 of their senior players into there 2's to take our kids spot in the top 4 for the finals. Pretty ordinary i say and their umpiring wasn't much better either especially when the ball wasnt always the focus. Still our boys went down by only 2 goals with 3 or 4 thirds and our 50 year coach making up the bench. Hopefully your blokes will give em a good touch up in the 1st week of the finals.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tumba played a good game though we needed to have 3 or 4 double up from the 2's as a heap pulled out before the game and only had a short bench but i thought our boys didnt throw in the towel all day. Was also good to see their coach who's one of their better blokes come and have a encouraging word to us after the game.

What i did think was pretty poor was tumba dropping back 4 or 5 of their senior players into there 2's to take our kids spot in the top 4 for the finals. Pretty ordinary i say and their umpiring wasn't much better either especially when the ball wasnt always the focus. Still our boys went down by only 2 goals with 3 or 4 thirds and our 50 year coach making up the bench. Hopefully your blokes will give em a good touch up in the 1st week of the finals.:thumbsu:
dosent make much sence them dropping back senior players when they will be playing a part in the finals aswell cause if they make it those blokes wont be there anyway and will get knocked out anyway.... BUT dosent suprise me that it has happend, just means use will have to play that much better to make it now. And to say cudgy will play them 1st up may come to u as a shock but i think they may finish 2nd after beating the floggies on saturday:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu: great win boys, it will come down to the last round when they walwa again as to who will get 2nd.

I am putting cudgie on the list for the biggest numbskulls going round, not real smart dropping back ones players into there twos so they can make the finals, as when they did it the 1's side still had chance after B/W stripped tumba of 4 points but because they dont have a brain now the 1's cant make it. Not that it matters a whole lot anyway they are a threat no one. And good on the 2's for beltin bullioh it's about time someone knocked them off there perch!!:thumbsdown::thumbsu:

I am putting cudgie on the list for the biggest numbskulls going round, not real smart dropping back ones players into there twos so they can make the finals, as when they did it the 1's side still had chance after B/W stripped tumba of 4 points but because they dont have a brain now the 1's cant make it. Not that it matters a whole lot anyway they are a threat no one. And good on the 2's for beltin bullioh it's about time someone knocked them off there perch!!:thumbsdown::thumbsu:

Hey there Tiger2880,your comments are very unsportsman like,you are starting to sound like that genital handler from Bullioh,give the other clubs a break,everybody is trying to get what ever edge they can at this time of year and if I thought the 1s at B/W werent go to have a crack at the G/F I would do whatever I could to get the 2s over the line,just because that Dick from Bullioh bagged everyone doesnt mean we or any other club have to stoop to his level.I will be getting behind whatever club plays any Bullioh team in the G/Fs,thats if BULLIOH makes it.:thumbsu::footy::thumbsu: Even Feds after thier effort last week against B/W.:thumbsu::footy::thumbsu:

hey there red, what players did they drop back. The only three players of senior level playing in the 2nds are rod mckenzie, chad twitcheet and luke keesmat. NOW mckenzie and twitchet have been playing 2nds pretty much all seasson with them playing one or 2 games early on and keesmatt played his first game on sat after they had already lost to tumba the week b4 and had no chance of making it, unless they caused the biggest upset of the year. so maybe keep ur numbskull comments for another club. the a reason these blokes r playing 2nds due to age and cant be ****ed playing seniors theory, r u a bit upset they have formed a good side and may keep u side out of playing bullioh for a third year in a row grand final day

HERE ARE MY TIPS FOR THIS WEEK

CUGDIE OVER FEDS 5pts

B/W OVER CORRY 8gls

BULLIOH OVER TUMBA 21pts

There are 3 teams playing finals this year that should have their ressies playing as well.If they play on the same day what doesn't make there senior side will be put back into there ressies no matter how many senior games they've played.

HERE ARE MY TIPS FOR THIS WEEK

CUGDIE OVER FEDS 5pts

B/W OVER CORRY 8gls

BULLIOH OVER TUMBA 21pts

There are 3 teams playing finals this year that should have their ressies playing as well.If they play on the same day what doesn't make there senior side will be put back into there ressies no matter how many senior games they've played.

Im going in early this week with my tips.
Feds by 7 goals over Cudgie
Bullioh by 8 goals over Tumba
B/W by 9 goals over Corryong
Like I said before I will be supporting any club that plays the Genital Handlers team in the finals,but I dont think Tumba can beat them,not this week or anytime soon,sorry Max.:thumbsu::footy:

Tiger got the biggest fright of my life when i got thursdays paper.
What a photo of maxie it scared the shit out of my kids.I thought i was ugly but that beats me hands down [sorry maxie get another photo done].

Tiger got the biggest fright of my life when i got thursdays paper.
What a photo of maxie it scared the shit out of my kids.I thought i was ugly but that beats me hands down [sorry maxie get another photo done].

Hi Ref,havent seen the Maxinators photo,but I can say I looked in the mirror this morning,and I can say it was not a pretty site,3 stubbies and a bottle of Ribenah,[PORT] and I thought things looked better after a skin full,I dont think I could get a women to drink enough to make me look good.Good luck to all teams tomorow,except the Genital Handlers side,and Im watching St Kilda and Essondon,so dont say it cant be done.:thumbsu::footy::thumbsu:

I have to say todays winners were pretty obvious,but I hear one of Corryongs lads got hurt in a very tough but legal tackle,hope everything is ok with him.I would like to know what happened to Mr Charlie Patten from the Feds after last weeks game at B/W and the tirade of racial abuse that he levelled at the umpire,no Charlie he is not an illegal immigrant and did not come to this country on a boat,his mum and dad were born here,and just because he has a dark skinned appearence doesnt give you the right to say what you did even if he and his family did come here on a boat,YOU F.....G REDNECK IDIOT.And you are probably wondering why people hate going to the football up Feds way.I thought Rooster was tampering with the jewellery down stairs with his comments but you do him hands down.And I hope he tells Banjo what you said to him.

TIPS FOR THIS WEEK

FEDS V TUMBA IM GOING FOR A DRAW

B/W OVER CUDGIE 9PTS

BULLIOH OVER CORRY 12GLS PLUS

I see they didn't ring M.Nichols over the tumba game.
What do you reckon tiger?

Remove this Banner Ad

The Upper Murray Football League (Part2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back