The Upper Murray Football League (Part2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Against the odds, a win by Tumbarumba this week by 15pts. I'd say by the third quarter Bullioh looked to have the win but Tumba came back in the fourth. Great umpiring too. Don't under estimate Tumbarumba, they're playing agressive (but fair) football.
How did Tumba's recruits go? Any chance of Rat Williams coming back? What were the reserves results?:confused::confused::confused:

How did Tumba's recruits go? Any chance of Rat Williams coming back? What were the reserves results?:confused::confused::confused:

Tumba 2nds down by 5 goals, Unsure about Rat - there is talk though about him returning but at the moment he is playing at the Hay Football Club. Apparently he was seen playing 2nds for Tumba yesterday, but you'd have to ask the coach on that one.

Who was on the receiving end of his boot?? And hows he fairing?? The club has lost my support!:thumbsdown: What did Matty Hayes get a slap on the wrist for?

Ash Tyrell was stomped on. he's fine and played a good game this week. Hayesy got 14 weeks for striking and umpire, threatening an umpire and abusing an umpire.

Good to see Tumba get over Bullioh on the weekend was a great standard of football .Both sides had at least 6 players out but you go with what you've got.Whens B/W going to stop recruiting they could end-up shitting on some players [must have plenty of $ ].

I was told Corryong had a few talented past players goin around at the weekend in Collins and Pannach? Anyone no how they went? Not sure if it was a one off but if they can recruit a couple more to go with em they might cause a few upsets later in the year...
Whats the latest at the blues? Did the two's boys pack there bags or did they stop their rot and stick out the year? I think its time they get behind their senior coach and remember their all one club and the senior team should always be priority.

Rat played in the 2's at the weekend and is returning to club for the rest of the year, while two of their recruits sat out on saturday with family commitments and injury. Put those three in their side and Tumba look like giving the flag a shake this year in both grades.:)

I was told Corryong had a few talented past players goin around at the weekend in Collins and Pannach? Anyone no how they went? Not sure if it was a one off but if they can recruit a couple more to go with em they might cause a few upsets later in the year...
Whats the latest at the blues? Did the two's boys pack there bags or did they stop their rot and stick out the year? I think its time they get behind their senior coach and remember their all one club and the senior team should always be priority.

your spot on about seniors taking priority, the 2's boys hav gotta stop their bithcing and just get on with it, altho they did hav a win on the w/e.

i dont have a problem naming him. it was kiel hunt and i think it was the only kick he got all day. shit player and a shit bloke
hey shitbag he didnt kick him he pushed him away with his foot while the other gutless jerkoff was trying to hit him and then when tryell got up he king hit walwa kid from behind his teamate what a fat gutless hero he apparently is the local tough guy up that way probably bashes his wife too:thumbsdown:

Anyway the footy is on this week so lets hope its all good and clean.

My tips.
1sts
Bullioh by 37 points over an improved Tumba
Walwa by 17 goals over corryong
In the close game of the round Cudgewa by 7 points over Feds

2nds
Bullioh by 56 points
Walwa by 18 goals
Cudgewa by 67 points
you have been a naughty boy famous roo and your bottom is going to get smacked, but you just dont know when do you rooboy:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::eek:but you do know who by dont you

Rat played in the 2's at the weekend and is returning to club for the rest of the year, while two of their recruits sat out on saturday with family commitments and injury. Put those three in their side and Tumba look like giving the flag a shake this year in both grades.:)

it was six senior players out saturday not couting The Rat.

hey shitbag he didnt kick him he pushed him away with his foot while the other gutless jerkoff was trying to hit him and then when tryell got up he king hit walwa kid from behind his teamate what a fat gutless hero he apparently is the local tough guy up that way probably bashes his wife too:thumbsdown:

Hey SHITBAG. Last time I checked you make contact with your foot and that equals a kick. As for his teammate being the local tough guy HARDLY. Check back through the tread peanut, even ur own team thinks what Hunt did was wrong. As for Federals they have moved on and nothing more is said about it so get over yourselves.

i may as well set the storey straight ay' hunt and cam tyrell were in a wrestle on the ground i pulled hunt off him and threw him to the ground and we were in a wrestle 1 on 1, hunt got up and went to go for cam and stomped on my CHEST just below my neck i dont know of he was goin for my head but i dont think he was, as he stepped on me cam cracked him one in the face nothing from behind or any shit like that, him and cam got sent off and then i was told to get off too. i had a beer with kiel at the star that night no poblems... its just footy! so as for me being a gutless wonder, i was the one helping a team mate, i was the one who got somped on and i dont even have a wife!!!:thumbsu: Ash Tyrell

i think the only reason hayes didnt get reported for more then 14 was because if you get a total of 16 weeks reported you are banned for playing footy at all... or at least thats the word around town!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you have been a naughty boy famous roo and your bottom is going to get smacked, but you just dont know when do you rooboy:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::eek:but you do know who by dont you

Tiger there's no need to bring the blokes private life into this forum we don't need to know weather he hits his wife or not for all we know you mite hit yours and as for Rooboy whats he done except express his opinion on how he feels about what happened and by the way he likes to be smacked on the bottom:D

oh well at least the story is out now - probably not as bad as it was first made out, but still not great for footy. Walwa could be as good as any team up there, come the finals it could be open slather as to who is on top - bullioh, tumba and walwa...

feds showing good form too, could be ones to watch. apparently feds wouldn't let an ex cudgie player do the running on the weekend because he is contracted at another club, is this true?

na it was an ex-corryong player wanted to play 2's for us on the day but could not let him due to still being registered with them, hopefully he has put a clearance in this week and might have a kick for us against tumba

Tiger there's no need to bring the blokes private life into this forum we don't need to know weather he hits his wife or not for all we know you mite hit yours and as for Rooboy whats he done except express his opinion on how he feels about what happened and by the way he likes to be smacked on the bottom:D
Sorry aobout saying you probably bash your missus tyrell its probably your boyfriend the famous roo ive seen him play footy and he is a bitch:D

there was a great game in the two's at cudgewa on the weekend aganst fedrals.
nice to see some cudgewa premiership players back playing footy after six to seven year, one even got five goals.
the game was close right the way through and came down to the last quarter where the blue boy's took the game by the neck and won by 3 goals.
there was also another retern to the game for the blues with darren land, he was agreat target up forward. he still can take great contested marks, feds had there hands full but he was unable to make it count on the scoreboard.
youngster joel bailey was a stand out across the centre taking great marks including a hander.
and the return of Henry byrne to the two's was great hope to see him back in the one's in comeing weeks
:):):):)
good luck blue boys for this week nice watching you play last week

there was a great game in the two's at cudgewa on the weekend aganst fedrals.
nice to see some cudgewa premiership players back playing footy after six to seven year, one even got five goals.
the game was close right the way through and came down to the last quarter where the blue boy's took the game by the neck and won by 3 goals.
there was also another retern to the game for the blues with darren land, he was agreat target up forward. he still can take great contested marks, feds had there hands full but he was unable to make it count on the scoreboard.
youngster joel bailey was a stand out across the centre taking great marks including a hander.
and the return of Henry byrne to the two's was great hope to see him back in the one's in comeing weeks

:):):):)
good luck blue boys for this week nice watching you play last week
i here that byrnes could be out for one two weeks with a footy injurie,
did see him on tuesday on crutches.
hope he's okay and back on the park soon:(:(:(:(:(

MY TIPS FOR THIS WEEK
Tumba over Feds by 3gls

Bullioh to bounce back over Cudgie 5gls

B/W over Corryong by 15gls with Famous Roo been touched-up by Tiger

RESSIES
Tumba over Feds 7gls

Bullioh over Cudgie 8pts

B/W over we will just wait an see

Sorry aobout saying you probably bash your missus tyrell its probably your boyfriend the famous roo ive seen him play footy and he is a bitch:D

The only time you have seen me play was when we were beating you the other week, I was prob running around you.

This weeks tips
1sts
Tumba by 19 points over Feds
Bullioh by 20 goals over Corryong
Walwa by 27 points over Cudgewa

2nds
Tumba by 77 points
Bullioh on forfeit
Walwa by 22 points

Feds starting to find good form will roll tumba by 3 goals
Bullioh to win by 5 goals over Corryong
Cudge to Beat Walwa in a close one!

Remove this Banner Ad

The Upper Murray Football League (Part2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back