The Upper Murray Football League (Part2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I think Tumba should get over the line and hopefully get through. you'd expect a fairly physical match if both teams are having a crack. I haven't been able to get out to Bullioh yet this season, have they made any effort to fix up that piece of sh** they call change rooms?? Absolutely horrible... chuck in the fact they've got one of the worst ovals in the league and you wonder why the league wouldn't have it elsewhere...
Hi Silver, hope your wrong about this weeks game ,but your right about the whole place out at Bullioh,the change rooms are an absolute disgrace,I dont know how the league or bloody health department havent closed it down,surely somebody on the council knows about the place, I reckon the ground is on a par with Tumbas ,very average. And Im still sulking.:thumbsu:;)

Yeah I think Tumba should get over the line and hopefully get through. you'd expect a fairly physical match if both teams are having a crack. I haven't been able to get out to Bullioh yet this season, have they made any effort to fix up that piece of sh** they call change rooms?? Absolutely horrible... chuck in the fact they've got one of the worst ovals in the league and you wonder why the league wouldn't have it elsewhere...

I think they may have done some work on the rooms BUT on the weekend there was no water in the showers. Not just cold but NOTHING at all, Absolute crap.

Totally agree silver. Bullioh's entire set up is terrible. There ground is a good size for short people but for senior football it's a joke. It's always a scrappy game down there as there is no room for sides to run and carry, it just goes from pack to pack and never really breaks up. Add shower of rain to the situation and becomes a real spectacle... To Bullioh's credit they play it well and are probably a five goal better side on there home turf. Good luck to walwa and tumba this week and hopefully one of you can beat bullioh next week. If the granny was somewhere else i might of actually gone...

I just hope they have the bar situation worked out a little better come grand final day. Not good when ya gotta line up behind a bunch of 10yr olds wanting $2 worth of lollies and ur hanging out for a can. LOL. I really think they need to reassess where the grandfinal is to be played. Its not just that their footy ground is shit but have any of you guys even bothered to look at the netball court. Ya take two steps off it and ur on the grass or into a fence. Not good.

my tips for sat are

tumba by 7 goals ( good luck maxie )

and after hearing me old boys from cudgy couldnt get the side they wanted and mite even go in short of numbers as MUCH as i would like them to win i think walwa mite get up, but dont be suprised if they win good luck lads.

now tiger good luck at ur party and a tip: if u wanna pick up there hope u speak nicer to the ladies then u do to us on hear and dont call every 2nd lady a halfwit or somene who knows f..k all. :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

my tips for sat are tumba by 27 points in the seniors,maxy will have the boys up and ready to go after enjoying the week off..

in the 2nds b/w by about 40 points for the simple reason they will have a full side.

Sorry REF, I think Ive had PMD, post match depression, they got the dicking they deserved, but I found a friend in Garth Thomas,s old man,he,s another poor lost Richmond soul. Bullioh arent unbeatable but if you only want to play half a game they will flog you every time,Thomas,both Nichols Obrien and even that dud Bradsworth all had a day out,now B/W know whats required to win the big ones,I dont think Dittko lost a ruck contest all day and they got smashed,anyway good luck to Tumba and B/W for this week ,I,m off to Geelong Sat. morning for a small gathering of 60 yearolds ,wish me luck I might score.:thumbsu:

If this team who has made it to it's third successive grand final I believe are "duds" then I would hate to think of what the rest of the comp is like....including the team they beat

Totally agree silver. Bullioh's entire set up is terrible. There ground is a good size for short people but for senior football it's a joke. It's always a scrappy game down there as there is no room for sides to run and carry, it just goes from pack to pack and never really breaks up. Add shower of rain to the situation and becomes a real spectacle... To Bullioh's credit they play it well and are probably a five goal better side on there home turf. Good luck to walwa and tumba this week and hopefully one of you can beat bullioh next week. If the granny was somewhere else i might of actually gone...

yeah it leaves most games being a fairly sh** spectacle... Perhaps bullioh should spend a little on improving their facilities for the better of the comp... unlike tumba, bullioh would probably have the cash and resources for improvements. Like in other country leagues, their should be designated finals ovals - probably cudge and/or corryong - both large ovals and decent bars/canteen.

yeah it leaves most games being a fairly sh** spectacle... Perhaps bullioh should spend a little on improving their facilities for the better of the comp... unlike tumba, bullioh would probably have the cash and resources for improvements. Like in other country leagues, their should be designated finals ovals - probably cudge and/or corryong - both large ovals and decent bars/canteen.
you blokes havent been to sandy creek lately then ground is good but facility's are crap, yes there is water but it is brown that is when the shower works. So it just isnt upper murray finals grounds that need some work.

If this team who has made it to it's third successive grand final I believe are "duds" then I would hate to think of what the rest of the comp is like....including the team they beat

Garrn just for a matter of interest what league do you follow and if you want what club.
Now guys has maxie got shares in the border mail or what?
The only thing i'm going to say about the bullioh canteen is i hope the pies are alot bigger than two party pies if they are going to charge $4 each.
GO BLUE BOYS

Garrn just for a matter of interest what league do you follow and if you want what club.
Now guys has maxie got shares in the border mail or what?
The only thing i'm going to say about the bullioh canteen is i hope the pies are alot bigger than two party pies if they are going to charge $4 each.
GO BLUE BOYS

If you check my posts wou will see that I follow the Ovens & Murray and the Wodonga Raiders, so I know a few boys at Bullioh :thumbsu:

The blue boys are going to kick the ressies ass so you better bring back BILLIE BELL he seems to get the walwa boys fired up with his great ball skills an blistering pace.
Tumba by 21 points tomorrow they know how to win the tough games as was shown all year. In the 2's Cudge by 54 points, they gave the Maggies a nice little touch up last time and with them stacking their 2's team (Khan McMahon is the key) shouldn't have to many problems. Any truth to the rumour Maxie (the real UMFL coach of the year) told Bill he'd struggle to get a game for Tumba 2's??? I'm sure he'll stick it up him tommorow.:D

P.S. There's nothing wrong with having the G.F. at Bullioh every year cause its a nice short drive from Wodonga and Tumba doing them on their dunghill will be even sweeter.:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Tumba by 21 points tomorrow they know how to win the tough games as was shown all year. In the 2's Cudge by 54 points, they gave the Maggies a nice little touch up last time and with them stacking their 2's team (Khan McMahon is the key) shouldn't have to many problems. Any truth to the rumour Maxie (the real UMFL coach of the year) told Bill he'd struggle to get a game for Tumba 2's??? I'm sure he'll stick it up him tommorow.:D

P.S. There's nothing wrong with having the G.F. at Bullioh every year cause its a nice short drive from Wodonga and Tumba doing them on their dunghill will be even sweeter.:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Good to see you back on line Toecutter where have you been hidding.
Would he get a game at your club[billie]?Also is it true you are returning to the U.M.F.L. next season[feds coaching job]:thumbsu:.
You should never listen to rumours unless it's FLEETWOOD-MAC album:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had an interesting conversation with one of Bullioh's hierarchy during the week. He made the statement that he hopes Tumba beats Walwa today as Walwa are a very dirty team and this type of play could well upset Bullioh on grand final day as they don't handle that stuff real well. He also commented that the umpires hate bullioh and let walwa get away with it.

Had an interesting conversation with one of Bullioh's hierarchy during the week. He made the statement that he hopes Tumba beats Walwa today as Walwa are a very dirty team and this type of play could well upset Bullioh on grand final day as they don't handle that stuff real well. He also commented that the umpires hate bullioh and let walwa get away with it.

Well it won't happen cause Tumba did get up over Walwa.

Interesting that - wouldn't consider Walwa that dirty... every team have a few players who love a cheap shot but dont think walwa are any worse tham any other team?

Thats good for tumba to know though, I'm sure they'll hit them hard come GF day...

First of all would just to congratulate tumba on a hard fought win yesterday and to B/W ressies well done getting over the blue boys i just hope you can give bullioh a run for their money.
Sunny Days i was at that game and it seems the bullioh person forgot to tell you a certain bullioh player hit a b/w player and was sent off who should have been reported but i do agree with some of the things you have mentioned.About the umpires hating bullioh more the other way they love them.
What's every-ones thoughts on this weeks G/F

well i think bullioh will run over tumba this week and toecutter maxie duncan won't have the umpires on his side this week. and as for the 2's well i am a 2's player and beleive we can get over the line if we have no individuals, we have a couple coming back down and a few unlucky ones that miss out. verdict BULLIOH by 48 pts WALWA 10pts??:thumbsu:

well i think bullioh will run over tumba this week and toecutter maxie duncan won't have the umpires on his side this week. and as for the 2's well i am a 2's player and beleive we can get over the line if we have no individuals, we have a couple coming back down and a few unlucky ones that miss out. verdict BULLIOH by 48 pts WALWA 10pts??:thumbsu:

tiger having seen your 2nds 1st hand on sat i really doubt you will be able to get over the line against bullioh on sat but in saying that i hope im wrong!! would love to see you guys knock them off on sat even tho you did end our season a week early:thumbsu:.

for the seniors i think every supporter of the upper murray apart from bullioh will be hoping tumba get up and have a win..the toecutter has done a great job for the last few years up there.. GO TUMBA

apologies for ending your season a week early but according to a few cudgie boys they didn't want to win, now tell me who plays footy all year and doesn't want too make G/F regardless of win or loss. the hail storm didn't help you guys either!:(

as for maxie well he has done a good job but i hope his mouth don't get him trouble, i know what he can be like after coaching me at brockelsby f.c

Hope you boys dont get the real Tiger mixed up with Tiger2880, there is only one real Tiger. And I wasnt at the game on Sat, but have been told by a very good source that Tumba got the benefit of some very dodgy umpireing decsicions,one being Kiel Hunt sent off for dissent after being penalised for holding the ball after being dragged to the ground by the neck, and that was only one suspect decsicion,anyway good luck to both sides next week,and for anyone to say B/W are a dirty side,have a good look at the dud Bradsworth ,he dishes it out but screams when someone gives it back ,Bloomy got 2 weeks for retalieating against him, but I know one bloke he keeps running away from,but he will catch you one day wont he Bradsworth? And you know who he is dont you?:thumbsu:

dodgy umpiring is an understatement free kicks about 3-1 tumbas way and 28 -3 at half time. Kilba being sent off for dissent what a joke, apparently now you can take heads off repeatedly!!

And to borry becker, jack telley, chris mcgaffin i know you all miss out but keep your heads up boys we need the support and thanks for the great year!!

apologies for ending your season a week early but according to a few cudgie boys they didn't want to win, now tell me who plays footy all year and doesn't want too make G/F regardless of win or loss. the hail storm didn't help you guys either!:(

as for maxie well he has done a good job but i hope his mouth don't get him trouble, i know what he can be like after coaching me at brockelsby f.c

Tiger 2880 don't apologies for ending our season thats footy as for your senoirs maybe they should keep their mouths shut and let the umpires umpire the game they did the same thing down at bullioh last week.You were out played out coached and all you's can say is it was the umpires.
WHAT A BUNCH OF SORE LOOSERS
Tiger did maxie give you a spray at brock suck it up boy because you are going to be pushing shit up hill next week:eek:

yeah perhaps they should shut there mouths i can take the bullioh loss but as for the weekend, the umpiring was a joke and we did do some undisciplined mouthing off but at least half was called for. free kicks 28-3 at half time or there abouts anyway.

and no maxie didn't give me a spray at brock he's actually a good mate and i just know what he can be like when he gets his back up! And if tumba do win this weekend it will be for my boy KYLE TANKARD!!

dodgy umpiring is an understatement free kicks about 3-1 tumbas way and 28 -3 at half time. Kilba being sent off for dissent what a joke, apparently now you can take heads off repeatedly!!

And to borry becker, jack telley, chris mcgaffin i know you all miss out but keep your heads up boys we need the support and thanks for the great year!!

Unfair umpiring? I don't think so. It only seems "unfair" because Saturday's game was the first time Tumba have been treated fairly all season, perhaps even years.
They won this game fair and square, and considering the conditions if it were not a rainy day Tumba would of beat Walwa by much more than what they did. TUMBARUMBA PREMIERS 2009:D!

Remove this Banner Ad

The Upper Murray Football League (Part2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back