The Upper Murray Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate are you serious about where Corryong and cudgy are gonna finish:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: corryong has only just started training and dont be fooled about their recruits they are no where the quality of bulliohs. The dogs have recruited better and are way more fitter than anyone else in the comp. Dont underestimate Feds for 3 in a row, everyone talked them down last year but they had the final say on GF day a bit like Mitta in the tallangatta league who always start slowly. As for cudgy i havent seen to many signings but alot of clearances. Best of luck to both sides though:)
i agree wif u johnny i to would like some of the doggies recruits playing for my team to. As for corryong they will get better as the year goes on they always come good 2nd half of the year. as for cudgy they have picked up a couple of handy players who i dont fink have finished there paper work but r playing should c them show up this week, and for the players they have lost r pretty much all seconds blokes and there center half back in the ones, can still see them scraping into the top 4.

Mate are you serious about where Corryong and cudgy are gonna finish:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: corryong has only just started training and dont be fooled about their recruits they are no where the quality of bulliohs. The dogs have recruited better and are way more fitter than anyone else in the comp. Dont underestimate Feds for 3 in a row, everyone talked them down last year but they had the final say on GF day a bit like Mitta in the tallangatta league who always start slowly. As for cudgy i havent seen to many signings but alot of clearances. Best of luck to both sides though:)

Hang on a minute if we are going to be "serious" its the upper murray fl i dont think it matters when the pre season starts too much - corryong has never been on the paddock too early and has always been fairely strong - as for thier recruits they dont need big guns just a few to compliment thier better players from the last few years.

apparently bullioh had recruited well and were fitter than everyone last year (just ask chuckie) yet come grand final day it didnt count for much. I agree feds shouldn't be ruled out but i have no idea who thier guns are, can anyone give us a few names????

i agree wif u johnny i to would like some of the doggies recruits playing for my team to. As for corryong they will get better as the year goes on they always come good 2nd half of the year. as for cudgy they have picked up a couple of handy players who i dont fink have finished there paper work but r playing should c them show up this week, and for the players they have lost r pretty much all seconds blokes and there center half back in the ones, can still see them scraping into the top 4.
i dont think corryong will have to much this year,i think the grand final will be a replay of last year but with bullioh winning it this year,would be good to see tumba sneak in to the finals this year.,they have got the rat back and he will help there cause a lot if a few of the locals can support him in the midfield.as for the 2nds there is no way of knowing what any of the sides will have untill we are a few games into the season.does anyone know if all clubs are having reserves teams this year?

Hang on a minute if we are going to be "serious" its the upper murray fl i dont think it matters when the pre season starts too much - corryong has never been on the paddock too early and has always been fairely strong - as for thier recruits they dont need big guns just a few to compliment thier better players from the last few years.

apparently bullioh had recruited well and were fitter than everyone last year (just ask chuckie) yet come grand final day it didnt count for much. I agree feds shouldn't be ruled out but i have no idea who thier guns are, can anyone give us a few names????

Yes well me must all remember there are only 6 teams in the UMFL so it dont really matter how fit you are at the start of the season as long as you can win a few games your certain of getting in the finals then just work it out from there.
As for Feds. According to the clearances in the "Corryong Courier" last week they have no-one coming in, just a few leaving. But I must say there is a long list of "Ins" for both Walwa and Bullioh. Could spice things up a bit. Cudgewa seems to have many more leaving than coming and Corryong and Tumba has very few changes.

Ummmmm have you been reading this thread at all, or is it that you are still a couple of years behind the rest of us. Brave call "Ruck Boy". I think a more realistic prediction would be.

1. Bullioh/Corryong (to close to call without seeing a game yet)
2. Cudgewa
3. Federals
4. Walwa
5. Tumbarumba

Ill give ya until the end of the first round to perhaps change your predictions :):):):rolleyes:
hey boys what about this for top 4
1. bullioh
2. corryong
3. tumba
4. cudgewa
5.walwa
6. fedral
reserve grade ladder
1.cudgewa
2. walwa
3.tumba
4. bullioh
5. corryong
6. fedral

Yes well me must all remember there are only 6 teams in the UMFL so it dont really matter how fit you are at the start of the season as long as you can win a few games your certain of getting in the finals then just work it out from there.
As for Feds. According to the clearances in the "Corryong Courier" last week they have no-one coming in, just a few leaving. But I must say there is a long list of "Ins" for both Walwa and Bullioh. Could spice things up a bit. Cudgewa seems to have many more leaving than coming and Corryong and Tumba has very few changes.

Yeah at this stage it looks like feds may slide down the ladder.

heard recently that after jeffries and nicholas played a prac match for myrtleford their being chased by the club to play thier all year - whats the latest there? surely demondribble is in the know...

hey boys what about this for top 4
1. bullioh
2. corryong
3. tumba
4. cudgewa
5.walwa
6. fedral
reserve grade ladder
1.cudgewa
2. walwa
3.tumba
4. bullioh
5. corryong
6. fedral
seniors
1.bullioh
2.fedral
3.walwa
4.tumba
5.cudgewa
6.corryong
reserves
1.cugewa
2.bullioh
3.tumba
4.walwa
5.fedral
6.corryong

I reckon this will be the top 4

1. Bullioh
2. Walwa
3.Corryong
4.Feds
5.Cudgewa
6.Tumba

And what I hear about the 2's is that feds won't have a team as most of their guys from last year were pushing 60.

heard on the grape vine dusty boers an theo are heading back 2 cudgie after playing 1 game for bb saints. hume league must be hard or cudgie must have good bank account. did anyone go watch the toecutter team play on the weekend. how were they?

heard on the grape vine dusty boers an theo are heading back 2 cudgie after playing 1 game for bb saints. hume league must be hard or cudgie must have good bank account. did anyone go watch the toecutter team play on the weekend. how were they?

doesn't make sense if they both go back after one game????theo starred and boers played well aswell.that could be the reason they both got cleared no fuss at all.????? i think the toecutter had a rude awaking first week in.but plenty of player waiting for a game !!!!!!! he coached well with out eveyone chipping in with there say.it was great to see the cudgy clan watching and maybe learning a few things or 2???

doesn't make sense if they both go back after one game????theo starred and boers played well aswell.that could be the reason they both got cleared no fuss at all.????? i think the toecutter had a rude awaking first week in.but plenty of player waiting for a game !!!!!!! he coached well with out eveyone chipping in with there say.it was great to see the cudgy clan watching and maybe learning a few things or 2???
they got cleared on the conditions they got cleared bak the next week as they both wanted to get a game in before the season started, yes theo played a great game and looks like he could b in for a big year, bores not really playing a great game with the speed of the hume league catching him out but still put in. and as for learning a few things reggie we will be watching the tape of the game at training thursday nite since it was such a high quality match. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Why wouldn't they just play on a permit as matt Jefferies and Evan are this weekend for myrt if it was for only 1 game??

t.f. roo upper murray is in the vcfl and the hume league is in the nsw football league thats why they can't use permits
don't be surprised if matt jefferies an evan nichiols stay at myrt and super wog if alot of cudgie players were at the bb saints game did you go over an wish your x coach all the best or were you hiding somewhere around the ground throwing knives
even thow i didn't see the game i;d be more than happy to have 100 dollars on bb saints reserves against cudgie reserves .
super wog look forward to seeing you this weekend i will buy you a beer .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

t.f. roo upper murray is in the vcfl and the hume league is in the nsw football league thats why they can't use permits
don't be surprised if matt jefferies an evan nichiols stay at myrt and super wog if alot of cudgie players were at the bb saints game did you go over an wish your x coach all the best or were you hiding somewhere around the ground throwing knives
even thow i didn't see the game i;d be more than happy to have 100 dollars on bb saints reserves against cudgie reserves .
super wog look forward to seeing you this weekend i will buy you a beer .

yeah myrt are in desperate need of decent players and are pursuing both of them - massive loss for the demons if they were to go. they're more than just players, they do alot around the club too

they got cleared on the conditions they got cleared bak the next week as they both wanted to get a game in before the season started, yes theo played a great game and looks like he could b in for a big year, bores not really playing a great game with the speed of the hume league catching him out but still put in. and as for learning a few things reggie we will be watching the tape of the game at training thursday nite since it was such a high quality match. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

if boers and theo wanted a game before your season starts couldn't the blues get a praccy match????? boers played in both praccy matches for saints!!!!!! i think it ain't fair on both clubs because it leaves the door open for the players getting what they want???? just a note i have been watching the clearances and it seems to take awhile for them to go through so cudgy better get them done soon or they won't have them for first game???

so it ain't many sleeps for you guys make sure you take it easy at gold cup or the first round will be a blur:D:D:D

if boers and theo wanted a game before your season starts couldn't the blues get a praccy match????? boers played in both praccy matches for saints!!!!!! i think it ain't fair on both clubs because it leaves the door open for the players getting what they want????
Sounds like those guys are jerking both clubs around:rolleyes:, they probably have to make a decision of whether to play in a better comp and get their arse kicked everyweak or playing at Cudgy and get their arse kicked there. Suppose playing in the hume league you can atleast better your footy and play closer to town. By the way this isnt a hume or bb saints thread lets stick to upper murray footy.:)

For what its worth this is my tips for the week

Bulioh vs Cudgy- Bulioh by 60 points+
Walwa vs Corryong- Demons by 25
Tumba vs Feds- Feds by 40

. By the way this isnt a hume or bb saints thread lets stick to upper murray footy.:)

Thankyou for pointing this out - constantly reading these bb saints comments is making this thread boring as sh*t.

Has it been confirmed whether walwa vs corryong will be played?

Also noticed on the fixture that there is a bye for interleague - does this mean corryong may finally have a team again??

Thankyou for pointing this out - constantly reading these bb saints comments is making this thread boring as sh*t.

Has it been confirmed whether walwa vs corryong will be played?

Also noticed on the fixture that there is a bye for interleague - does this mean corryong may finally have a team again??

well we would talk about the upper murray if they started playing a week earlier.if you didn't get it that a few players have gone acroos to the bb saints from cudgy.with the cudgy clan watching how they are going last week.it was good to see what others think of the hume league compared to the upper murray.as many people in the upper murray don't have access to a computer or don't know about this site it's the same guys talking shit and having fun.i would think there not to many guys on here from corryong or federals!!!! also there are alot of mates on here as well!!!! you blokes can take it how you want :p

Like i said earlier the walwa game is off due to ground(wedding) and will played later on in the season.the first round will be a easy one for 2 sides.but just like any upper murray season the first 5 games count for shit as teams stock up on players or get them to play just enough to play finals...

as for the 2's it's more fun to watch and show's how guys love there footy.travelling all that way at there own expense ..is wasn't for 2's clubs would struggle every week filling senior teams.i hope you guys like this and it gives you something to reply to.i don't give a shit if you don't like it but footy starts this weekend and it will give you guys omething to talk about!!! go blues !!!!!!!

from what i gather even if there wasn't a wedding this week for the Walwa guys they prob would be missing about 5 and from what I have seen of the ground it prob won't be ready til about round 5 or so cause they haven't started training on it as yet.

Why doesn't the Upper Murray play the Benalla F.L. in a double header with the Tallangatta league playing the O and K? Both leagues have similar amount of teams and would be a good contest.The game could be played at Birallee or Martin Park which would be central for players and supporters:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

well we would talk about the upper murray if they started playing a week earlier.if you didn't get it that a few players have gone acroos to the bb saints from cudgy.with the cudgy clan watching how they are going last week.it was good to see what others think of the hume league compared to the upper murray.as many people in the upper murray don't have access to a computer or don't know about this site it's the same guys talking shit and having fun.i would think there not to many guys on here from corryong or federals!!!! also there are alot of mates on here as well!!!! you blokes can take it how you want :p

Like i said earlier the walwa game is off due to ground(wedding) and will played later on in the season.the first round will be a easy one for 2 sides.but just like any upper murray season the first 5 games count for shit as teams stock up on players or get them to play just enough to play finals...

as for the 2's it's more fun to watch and show's how guys love there footy.travelling all that way at there own expense ..is wasn't for 2's clubs would struggle every week filling senior teams.i hope you guys like this and it gives you something to reply to.i don't give a shit if you don't like it but footy starts this weekend and it will give you guys omething to talk about!!! go blues !!!!!!!

The Walwa ground is unfit to play on and prolly wont be right for another month or two. They are gunna have to find somewhere else to play cause there are only 3 byes in the comp and I know the teams will be none to happy bout playing then.
As for not too many guys on here from Corryong and Federals. We are here little buddy but just dont spruk off as much as u other guys. LOL.
But I will agree with u about the "2's" there is little reward or recognition for these guys and the clubs would prolly fold without them. So keep coming up u guys even if it means having to listen to ur crap on this thread hahaha. Just kidding :)

The Walwa ground is unfit to play on and prolly wont be right for another month or two. They are gunna have to find somewhere else to play cause there are only 3 byes in the comp and I know the teams will be none to happy bout playing then.
As for not too many guys on here from Corryong and Federals. We are here little buddy but just dont spruk off as much as u other guys. LOL.
But I will agree with u about the "2's" there is little reward or recognition for these guys and the clubs would prolly fold without them. So keep coming up u guys even if it means havinying g to listen to ur crap on this thread hahaha. Just kidding :)
well it was confirmed at training 2nite that 2nds looks like only being a 4 team comp wif feds already pulling out and corryong saying they will be pushing for numbers each week, making u wonder wat does the future hold for the leauge with numbers dropping off so much. Anyway good luck to every fellow players on here this week. Even the ones that dislike me so much:::::

well it was confirmed at training 2nite that 2nds looks like only being a 4 team comp wif feds already pulling out and corryong saying they will be pushing for numbers each week, making u wonder wat does the future hold for the leauge with numbers dropping off so much. Anyway good luck to every fellow players on here this week. Even the ones that dislike me so much:::::

well super wog if thats the case maybe fedrals an corryong need to spend some of thier money on some ressie players so there locals can get agame or field all locals in first grade.

there's nothing worse than locals not getting agame at thier own club.
i'll be over to listen to your address at half time super wog ,i won't be playing due to injury all the best

with there only being 4 clubs is there any point in having a 2nds comp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back