The Upper Murray Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesse Hill - Albury, just a bit sick of footy and wants to do other things
He played with Bendigo Pioneers when he was yunger.Fro memry has played with Lavi,North and Albury in the O&M as well as henty in the Hume FL. So he's been around.
Also good to see another Walwa man on Crows.:thumbsu:

hey fellas just got home from footy training and yes we have a 2s side and both sides look pretty strong

just for the hell of it here is my tips for the weekend

1sts

Cudgewa by about 3 goals
Corryong by about 11 points
Bullioh by less than 10 points

2nds
Cudgewa by heaps (maybe 45 points)
Bullioh by 21 points.

Talking to a few of my mates from federals, if you think tumba's rugby league guys cant play aussie rules... well, They can! one thing i was told by the federal guys is that you can tell when you being tackled by them, because they're very hard & fit! Word has it tumbas coach is hopefully getting two more league boys to cross over who are around 80-90kilos and mobile. Also been told he's been talking to a riverina first grade player about his expressing an interest in becoming player for tumba depending on his work comitments & might bring 2 of his mates with him.
Are they as "Hard as Piltzy" that is the question:D:D:D But seriously which side will win the Max Duncan Perpetual Trophy tomorrow and who will take the honors for the Craig Turner Medal for best afield?:confused::confused::confused: maybe Turner himself. The original Toecutter said he was fired up for a spiteful hard fought match so the Ambo's might want to get there before the first bounce.:)

My tips for the weekend are:-
Cudgy by 20 pts
Corryong by 30 pts
Bullioh by 35 pts

In the 2's:-
Cudgy by 5 pts
Bullioh by 40 pts

well boys, i think the original toecutter might have his job cut out for him tonmorrow against cudge after watching them play bullioh, Im leaning towards tumba taking the points.
My tips for this weekend:
1: tumba by 3 points.
2: federals by 13.
3: bullioh 10 goals +.

Reserves.
1: cudge by 7 goals.
2: corryong on forfeit.
3: bullioh by 5 goals.

hey fellas, tumbas lookin alrite this year.
played well against feds last week and still have few more seniors coming into the side this week. i wont be surprised if they beat cudgy easily
coryong should win the derby

bullioh and walwa will be interesting...

hey fellas, tumbas lookin alrite this year.
played well against feds last week and still have few more seniors coming into the side this week. i wont be surprised if they beat cudgy easily
coryong should win the derby

bullioh and walwa will be interesting...

good for tumba last week, i reckon cudge might scrape thru. (5 points)

corryong in the local hitout. (33 pts)

bullioh should be walwa easy. (60 pts)

theres my tips

I dont understand how when walwa has so many new players and use havent seen us play yet use can think bullioh are going to beat us by so much but if use want to underestimate us thats fine

I dont understand how when walwa has so many new players and use havent seen us play yet use can think bullioh are going to beat us by so much but if use want to underestimate us thats fine

Don't let it get you down crowy the boys were just doin their tips for the week. it's good to see walwa recruit some players over the off-season to help out a few of the local stalwarts...Also good to see tumba have a win ova feds last week... I wonder how long it will take em to start talkin mergers or folding again!!

bullioh just to fit for walwa. walwa were good up till half time and just fell away in the end

well done blues.just wondering if tumba had a dip?? i bet the toecutter was fuming after such a great win the week before.hey super wog hows the coaching going??? i see the big fella played ones .what happened to the 2's???? he can kick goals any where any time!!!!! i think walwa may push sides put will lack that finishing part of the game. so bullioh have got a good forward half but can they survive all year!!!! also just wondering what they are growing up in bullioh hills??:D:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah unit ill give u that bullioh were just to good for us but i still think it was closer than what the scores showed. i must admit though i enjoyed my first game in the umfl. i dont think its as bad as everyone makes it out to be. from what i seen theres some pretty handy footballers. can anyone tell me why tumba had a home game at cudgie though

yeah unit ill give u that bullioh were just to good for us but i still think it was closer than what the scores showed. i must admit though i enjoyed my first game in the umfl. i dont think its as bad as everyone makes it out to be. from what i seen theres some pretty handy footballers. can anyone tell me why tumba had a home game at cudgie though
tumbas ground aint up to scratch i was told, should be right in a few wks tho.

yes tumba did get touched up by cudgie only because they gave up after 3quarter time and thier coach isn't happy because it was game they should have won.
the reason the game was played at cudgie was tumbas ground was being used for rugby league tournament. tumba's wagga tiger's recruit don't know his name picked up over 25 possesion and is going to demand a quality opponent and tumba are hoping two of his mates who are considering playing for them will cross over.
.also heard tumba have about 7 senior players injury and are in dout for next week game but don't write them off just yet .well done 2 all the sides that won on the weekend.

I see Corryong had a comfortable walk in the park against Feds on Saturday. No doubt the fact they had both guns (Nicholas & Jefferies) back for the day helped their cause.
I heard a rumor Feds may not even be able to fill a senior team next week cause about 7 players will be out cause of a wedding??????
What was the final score in the other two games? How much did Cudge and Bullioh win by?
How did the new hot recruit go for Bullioh? Kick a bag full? So he is only gunna play 4 or 5 games. If i recall there were a few out there bagging Corryong & Feds for doing the same thing in past years. Who buying the flag now?????:p

I see Corryong had a comfortable walk in the park against Feds on Saturday. No doubt the fact they had both guns (Nicholas & Jefferies) back for the day helped their cause.
I heard a rumor Feds may not even be able to fill a senior team next week cause about 7 players will be out cause of a wedding??????
What was the final score in the other two games? How much did Cudge and Bullioh win by?
How did the new hot recruit go for Bullioh? Kick a bag full? So he is only gunna play 4 or 5 games. If i recall there were a few out there bagging Corryong & Feds for doing the same thing in past years. Who buying the flag now?????:p

Yeah a few clubs would probably be a little concerned jeffries and Nicholas returned to the demons. By the sounds of it Feds are in all sorts of trouble and at this stage shouldn't bother the top few teams come finals time. You have to wonder whether they are struggling financially after spending up big the last few years? you can't blame them for bringing in some guns over the last few yrs, but maybe its hurt them long term? thoughts?

It has hurt them but each team tries to do it, they go crap for a few years and save money then spend up big for a couple to try and win a flag. I reckon Bullioh prob can't have much money left as they have been splashing out for a couple of years just as Feds did a couple of years before that.

hey fellas hope u dont mind me joining ur thread just thought it was about time a border walwa player joined

Hey Go Crows - I was speaking to a couple of mates who play with bullioh and they reckon that you guys have a couple of exceptionally strong tacklers. They seemed to think that walwa might have 2 or 3 players with a bit of rugby experience, is this right do you know?

well done super wog on your first win as coach.also well done to walwa for getting 2's side on the park.hopefully it happens for the rest of the season.some other clubs should have a look at what they do to get a 2's side !!!!!!!!!! are federals struggling or just waiting for the clearance deadline to sign a few??? if federals struggle tumba may make finals???what happened to tumba??? can't play away from home. yes walwa do have a few ex rugby players .they may be taking tackling practice at training.

well done super wog on your first win as coach.also well done to walwa for getting 2's side on the park.hopefully it happens for the rest of the season.some other clubs should have a look at what they do to get a 2's side !!!!!!!!!! are federals struggling or just waiting for the clearance deadline to sign a few??? if federals struggle tumba may make finals???what happened to tumba??? can't play away from home. yes walwa do have a few ex rugby players .they may be taking tackling practice at training.

I get the impression some clubs are working thier ass off trying to get 1's players on a saturday, gettin 2's players would be a luxury! It's either 1's or 2's for these clubs that are struggling, and at this stage the 2's have to suffer - hopefully as the year goes on they can all get good numbers for both grades.

i reckon feds will struggle to even put themselves in a position to sign a few pre-finals - they're going to struggle to get enough wins to get off the bottom (who can pity them really..?).

Sounds as though there may be a few hard hitters up thier this year - always good to have stronger bodies during the scrappier games once the rain comes..

Yeah a few clubs would probably be a little concerned jeffries and Nicholas returned to the demons. By the sounds of it Feds are in all sorts of trouble and at this stage shouldn't bother the top few teams come finals time. You have to wonder whether they are struggling financially after spending up big the last few years? you can't blame them for bringing in some guns over the last few yrs, but maybe its hurt them long term? thoughts?

I dont think feds are struggling too much financially. They are doing major renovations on their clubrooms at the moment. I think it comes from appointing an inexperienced coach. Not many big names are gunna want to come up and play to be coached by an 18 year old. It might just be a gamble thats not gunna pay off for feds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back