The Upper Murray Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
what a great win for tumba on the weekend coming from 18 points down halfway through the last quarter to get up by 2 showed alot of character and making his debut for the tumba seniors side was nick molkinten who played a star role across halfback also returning to tumba was another local guy named richard daly who can play either end of the ground and ways in around the 80 kilo mark, he's going to travel back from canberra every weekend to play. also making his debut next weekend is a ruckman from ganmain grong grong
tumba coach says his league players are doing a fantastic job and with a few more games under there belt will only get better with Widdo leading from the front the tumba coach happy to get the four points but believes his team has a long way to go if they want to play finals this year
Border /Wallwa will cause a few upsets this year dont write them off for making a charge for the finals

The Tumba coach was happy to get the points??
Of course he was cause Walwa played and kicked liked crap

And I don't think Nick Molky played a starring roll acroos half back either. No doubt he is a talented kid but I don't remember him getting a kick.

I know its old news, but was wondering whether anyone knew what date they were planning to play the walwa vs corryong match (postponed from rnd 1)..would it just be on the 1st general bye?

getting in early my tips for this week:
Corryong to beat Tumba by 11 points
Bullioh to beat federals by 150 points
cudgewa to beat walwa by 45 points

how has cooke and the other corryong recruits been going? i haven't heard anything as yet, has anyone had a chance to have a look at them??

I know its old news, but was wondering whether anyone knew what date they were planning to play the walwa vs corryong match (postponed from rnd 1)..would it just be on the 1st general bye?

getting in early my tips for this week:
Corryong to beat Tumba by 11 points
Bullioh to beat federals by 150 points
cudgewa to beat walwa by 45 points

how has cooke and the other corryong recruits been going? i haven't heard anything as yet, has anyone had a chance to have a look at them??
they should be playing first bye u would think so.

my tips: Corryong by 39 points
Bullioh by 70points ( they wont be as bad as last week)
cudgewa by not to much in close game of round.

have heard nev nugent very upset after last 2 weeks efforts as u would be. makes u wonder if he will see the year out let alone this weekend. how often have sides gone from back to back flags to wooden spoon without winning a game for the year the next year.

The Tumba coach was happy to get the points??
Of course he was cause Walwa played and kicked liked crap

And I don't think Nick Molky played a starring roll acroos half back either. No doubt he is a talented kid but I don't remember him getting a kick.

To the famous roo i don't think walwa played and kicked like crap an as 4 nick molkinten are you sure you were't playing on him and it was the other way around you didn't get a kick
My tips for round 4
walwa by 8pts
bullioh by 47pts
tumba v corryong draw:eek:

well i heard a rumor today that some of the walwa players may be heading back to town.they can't handle the travel......well i wouldn't be to worried they are fringe players.....
tips for this are
cudgy by 26 points
bullioh by 69 points
corryong by 6points....maybe!!!!!

best of luck super wog for the weekend.:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

well i heard a rumor today that some of the walwa players may be heading back to town.they can't handle the travel......well i wouldn't be to worried they are fringe players.....
tips for this are
cudgy by 26 points
bullioh by 69 points

thats weak as piss if they are pulling the pin already - if they made the commitment they've got to do it for the entire season! its not that far to walwa, plus the UM season isn't that long anyway

thats weak as piss if they are pulling the pin already - if they made the commitment they've got to do it for the entire season! its not that far to walwa, plus the UM season isn't that long anyway

I haven't heard of anyone pulling out although it may look like it this week as we have a couple of guys injured

I haven't heard of anyone pulling out although it may look like it this week as we have a couple of guys injured
who's injured in walwa's side??
that will be a big blow if they lose a few recruits....

tips for this week:
bullioh by over 100
cudgy by 20
tumba in an upset by 11

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just finished rearding the paper and what a big write up for Tumba this week but I don't think it will help them win.

My tips for the week.

1sts
Corryong by 32 points
Bullioh by 150 or so
And it depends which Walwa teams turns up but maybe Cudgewa just.

2nds
Tumba by 50 points
Bullioh on forfeit
Walwa by less than a kick.

tips for this are
cudgy by 26 points
bullioh by 69 points

i dont know who your source is and personally i think u just made that shit up because u have nothing better to talk about.i can tell u we have 16 new players and its just taking us a little bit to get to know each other.no ones leaving. we had a good team chat at training on tuesday and weve resolved to cut out the shit and just get back to basics and start playing the footy we all know we can. AND SILVER KID DONT BELIEVE EVERYTHING U READ JUST BECAUSE 1 PERSON TELLS U IT IS SO. I SUGGEST U GET THE FULL STORY BEFORE SHOOTING YOUR MOUTH OFF.

Just where do you get your sources from RR? The Original TC informs me of all the goss in the UMFL and i haven't heard about that rumour yet.:confused::confused::confused:

From what I learnt at training last night that rumour is utterly not true the boys are just a bit down in spirits this week after losing a game we had won.

And everyone will be happy to hear that our ground will be ready to go next week against Feds.

hey go crows you will note that I worded the comment meaning that "if" this is true its weak as piss, meaning I had no confirmation so jump off the back foot tough guy - i hardly call that "shooting my mouth off" either, its simply an opinion which i stick by

hey go crows you will note that I worded the comment meaning that "if" this is true its weak as piss, meaning I had no confirmation so jump off the back foot tough guy - i hardly call that "shooting my mouth off" either, its simply an opinion which i stick by
Yeah and what i meant by my comment was you knew me and the famous roo play for walwa so instead of saying what you said why didnt you ask us if it was true. I never was on the back foot i was on the front foot because the whole topic is so trivial its not funny.Although we did all have a good laugh about it at trainig last nite when i told them about all us albury guys were leaving. We have a point to prove.

tips for this are
cudgy by 26 points
bullioh by 69 points

why do u keep saying walwa are only fringe players if u picked up the paper would you even know anyone.i bet you wouldnt so how can you comment.

Don't worry about the Walwa boys i think Federal have the biggest headache's in the comp. Saw them advertising for players in the Border Mail so they must be on struggle street.

Anyway TC's tips for the round are:-
Bullioh by 99 even if Whale and Beau make a comeback
Cudgy by 15 against the ever improving pies
Corryong by 23 in a tight struggle with the original TC's boys

In the 2's
Cudgy by 25
Tumba by 85
Bullioh forfeit

Anyway TC's tips for the round are:-
Bullioh by 99 even if Whale and Beau make a comeback
Cudgy by 15 against the ever improving pies
Corryong by 23 in a tight struggle with the original TC's boys

In the 2's
Cudgy by 25
Tumba by 85
Bullioh forfeit[/quote]

my tips are
bullioh by 20 goals
pie by s points
corryong by 1 goal

in the 2s
cudgy by 30 points
tumba by 100 points

just want to say good luck to everyone today.hope everyone wins and gets a few touches.

Suprising to see GO CROWS 08 that with all the help you guys had from the umpires on saturday, you's still lost the match.
Play of the day had to have been big Dane Arthurs throwing the ball at the walwa guy's head, who at the time was getting the sh#t beaten out of him by the ferret himself.

once again tumba get within 6pts 3quarters the way through the third quarter and end up going down by 7gls. tumba had plenty of chances to win the game but corryong defence stood strong and was well lead by jim barlee, matty hayes came into his own in the last quarter and evan nichols getting plenty of kicks around the ground.
the posiitive 4 tumba was they were'nt blown out of the water and their players know they just have to put 4 quarters of football together and they will be able to match it with the top 3 teams.Tumba will play finals this year their coach is pretty confident of that. Was cudgie walwa game spiteful. can anyone tell me why chris spicer was drop to the ressie.Tumba coach says clearances shut end of june if he wants to come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back