The Upper Murray Football League

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chucky, i hope you are joking unless you are talking about Tallangatta! You are probably right there. As for your predictions on Saturday, Cudgy to lose (i think not!) Federals looked old and slow at the weekend in a bruising encounter and the Blues have the benefit of a week off to freshen up. As for your 2's game if Tumba had any semblance of skill they would have defeated you easily. The amount of shots at goal they missed were farcical, however it was good to see you boys win as i see their up to their old tricks of stacking their team with senior players. John Cameron is in their best 5 senior players but was out running around in their 2's side:mad: He played the maximum senior games (7) before being ineligible for 2's finals after playing the last round in the reserves and sitting out the senior game. No wonder they are a joke they seriously need to look at where their priorities lie as they have no respect in the league and wouldn't be missed if they folded. At least it would save a long drive up to "Siberia".:thumbsdown:
you are full of it toecutter, you must be the only person in the whole upper murray that does not like tumba! from my experience tumba players are very nice kind hearted people with great ball skills..they would never hurt anyone on or off the ball either.:mad:

hey bbt80's heard a few rumors from the weekends game...some bullioh players maybe leaving the kennel net season due missing out on finals??? i did hear that the guys who missed out have been at the club for a few years and do alot around the club??? do you know anything about!!!!! so who's going to take the rains next season in the 2's??? also if the upper murray 2's fold who will be the big winner in attracting players????

I hope both Cudgy teams get through this week. It would be great to see the two teams go for it in both grades. No excuses, just the best team winning, in each grade.
Players are always disapointed at this time of year, about missing out. It is how it is handled by coaching staff and club that makes the difference.
Coaching is not just about winning at all costs. It is about handling different situations and people, the right way.
As for the 2nds folding, i don't think that will happen. I think they will just let it ramble on as it is. A team like W/Saints could be a winner. No travel to training, guys like the Cudgy guys who stick together, could go to a club and make the difference to just having enough to being competitive. Rember the Brock days.
Aaron c could be Max's number one recruit next season.:rolleyes:

Been reading with interest the posts of late and thought i better get in with my 2 bobs worth. aaron c, you my friend are a F*ck Wit of the highest degree. Tumba should just put four corners and some springy rope around whatever ground they play at and call it a boxing match. Fair dinkum they are twats. Superwog your a sook, dont take it so personally a bit of banter is great when noone knows you. Toecutter, what can i say, opinion for everything. Should i wear blue or black jox next game? Chucky4, you are spot on mate! Cudgy got no heavy hitters or a player with enough heart to think about laying one on any of us in thier excuse for a 2's side.:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

I hope both Cudgy teams get through this week. It would be great to see the two teams go for it in both grades. No excuses, just the best team winning, in each grade.
Players are always disapointed at this time of year, about missing out. It is how it is handled by coaching staff and club that makes the difference.
Coaching is not just about winning at all costs. It is about handling different situations and people, the right way.
As for the 2nds folding, i don't think that will happen. I think they will just let it ramble on as it is. A team like W/Saints could be a winner. No travel to training, guys like the Cudgy guys who stick together, could go to a club and make the difference to just having enough to being competitive. Rember the Brock days.
Aaron c could be Max's number one recruit next season.:rolleyes:
i agree it would be great to see both cudgy sides up against the doggies on grand final day!!you blokes would be a bit worried if our 2nds make it tho...with blokes like meatballs and the enforcer(tommy kite) hitting form at the right time of year. one question,did gibbsy make his speech about having a premiership to collect gf day again at the league vote count??:D aaron c will not be a recruit at tumba next year.,no self respecting player would be, i was drunk when i wrote that....

On what I've seen either KFC or Maccas.;)
maybe pizza could be a winner!!! it depends on the silverback!!!! :D

maz jarvis has been playing solid..he has a fair way to come just to to play footy which is great for the club.he's very loyal.:thumbsu:he has milko in the car with him.!!

hey **** nut what sort of name is that??? they wouldn't let you have ******?? or was soft nut taken aswell?? you should be looking out for super wog rumor has it he is due for a return soon.By the way just wondering you only just found out about big footy.the love as gone from this site.

Been reading with interest the posts of late and thought i better get in with my 2 bobs worth. aaron c, you my friend are a F*ck Wit of the highest degree. Tumba should just put four corners and some springy rope around whatever ground they play at and call it a boxing match. Fair dinkum they are twats. Superwog your a sook, dont take it so personally a bit of banter is great when noone knows you. Toecutter, what can i say, opinion for everything. Should i wear blue or black jox next game? Chucky4, you are spot on mate! Cudgy got no heavy hitters or a player with enough heart to think about laying one on any of us in thier excuse for a 2's side.:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:
tardnut u sound more like a re-tardnut. how bout u do us a favour and take ur 2 bob back buy and buy a pack of condoms so u dont produce any more little re-tardnuts u half wit. is that personal enough for u. ur not hiding behind ur name i no who u r. ur that spaz that walks alone done high street with no friends. toecutter told me u were red panties wen u play footy and love it wen the boys ride them up ur waxed arse then u get ur mum to clean them out in the outback toilet. and for us being an excuse for a second side we only played in the last 3 grand finals winning 2 so go back to the halfway house were u belong. see as i said no talk of footy just bitching.

Well what a shitful day for the Cudgy boys yesterday going down in both grades. In my opinion both games were lost on Thursday night at the selection table where one C.Turner was left out of the senior side even though he had the ball on a string in the elimination final against Corrying. Shit also hit the fan when selecting a seconds team. Well I hope the locals up there are satisfied because they just cost themselves a chance to play in a grand final because at the end of the day you can't carry *******s into a preliminary final and get away with hiding them. It just doesn't work like that. Anyway good luck to all teams next week because it's time for mad Monday. Hooky signing off.:)

Well what a shitful day for the Cudgy boys yesterday going down in both grades. In my opinion both games were lost on Thursday night at the selection table where one C.Turner was left out of the senior side even though he had the ball on a string in the elimination final against Corrying. Shit also hit the fan when selecting a seconds team. Well I hope the locals up there are satisfied because they just cost themselves a chance to play in a grand final because at the end of the day you can't carry *******s into a preliminary final and get away with hiding them. It just doesn't work like that. Anyway good luck to all teams next week because it's time for mad Monday. Hooky signing off.:)
hey hooky it's funny how guys don't have a input all year or want to help you then comes finals.They start to act as if they got you to finals ...i think tumba will beat bullioh in the 2's they are a lot fitter,taller and have more senior experience.oh that's rite most of there seniors are playing in the 2's.what a joke just like the 2's have been all year.anyway best of luck to bullioh in both grades but they shouldn't take either game to easy.i think the biggest loser out of the selection drama will be the club next year when they lose a lot of players and think what did they do wrong???

i have more thing to say and this goes out to all the cudgy boys
:DGOD DAMMIT REGGIERAY GOD DAMMIT.:D

Well what a shitful day for the Cudgy boys yesterday going down in both grades. In my opinion both games were lost on Thursday night at the selection table where one C.Turner was left out of the senior side even though he had the ball on a string in the elimination final against Corrying. Shit also hit the fan when selecting a seconds team. Well I hope the locals up there are satisfied because they just cost themselves a chance to play in a grand final because at the end of the day you can't carry *******s into a preliminary final and get away with hiding them.
The club are going to be the biggest loser in all of this. Committee's employ coaches to coach and pick sides yet when it comes down to finals time they want to have all the say. The first priority for a coach is on-field success and if that makes having to do make hard decisions on player selection (whether they be local or traveler) the club committee should have no influence in the matter. Don't be surprised if there is a reasonable exodus of players after this season and struggle to field a reserves side next year. There have been rumours abound that some disgruntled players from Cudgewa and Bullioh (due to excess player numbers) are switching clubs to Border-Walwa to help them get a team up and running.:(

The club are going to be the biggest loser in all of this. Committee's employ coaches to coach and pick sides yet when it comes down to finals time they want to have all the say. The first priority for a coach is on-field success and if that makes having to do make hard decisions on player selection (whether they be local or traveler) the club committee should have no influence in the matter. Don't be surprised if there is a reasonable exodus of players after this season and struggle to field a reserves side next year. There have been rumours abound that some disgruntled players from Cudgewa and Bullioh (due to excess player numbers) are switching clubs to Border-Walwa to help them get a team up and running.:(
Welcum to country footy Toecutter.
As a former Border-Walwa champ the only player I'd be interrested in would be Tom Kyte. He is a leggend and under used at Cudgy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tsk tsk boys. After that pathetic attempt against tumba its lucky you didnt make it to 4 straight. Superwog i dont mind getting personal but stay off the mothers, mine died in an unfortunate chicken plucking accident, plus i just got off yours so fairs fair hey. You want to talk footy, lets do that. Whats the go with your coach segregating the 2 sides during the finals and players getting a run because of parents and not ability?? I heard that happened to a bloke in the 2005 grand final as well (big barry hall i think) why he went back to you and not us i dont know. Do the parents or commitee run the club now?:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

3 more sleeps till us boys get to collect our september silverware...theres only 3 sure things in life...,death,taxes and bullioh premiers 2007:thumbsu:...instead of going to border-walwa next year toecutter just retire and save yourself the dissapointment.bullioh is going to be the powerhouse of the upper murray for many years to come..,ifeel a string of premierships coming on over the next 5 years for us boys.this wkend will be the easyest game of the year for both our sides..:thumbsu::thumbsu:

tsk tsk boys. After that pathetic attempt against tumba its lucky you didnt make it to 4 straight. Superwog i dont mind getting personal but stay off the mothers, mine died in an unfortunate chicken plucking accident, plus i just got off yours so fairs fair hey. You want to talk footy, lets do that. Whats the go with your coach segregating the 2 sides during the finals and players getting a run because of parents and not ability?? I heard that happened to a bloke in the 2005 grand final as well (big barry hall i think) why he went back to you and not us i dont know. Do the parents or commitee run the club now?:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
was pretty pathetic for sure. not to sure if john cameron should be running round in the ressies can kick it a mile. yeah very disapointing to drive all the way out there just to have the senior coach tell the ressies boys all 9 of them to go train over the other side of the ground. wat can u do wif nine blokes f..k all id say severl people not happy wif him in both grades. and wif players playing that should not be its because they are locals and train every week but between u and me if i lived in cudgy i would train every week cause hey wat else is there to do up there. f..k nose who runs the show up there but not sure if im willing to go bak next year to find out. good luck to bullioh this week. steven lord for best on ground medal. how good do u have to be to win one of those.:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

with only 9 turning up for training i'd be at the bar, cant do anything with those numbers. Maybe head to the pub for a beer??? Thats right it's closed.:thumbsdown: i played there a few years ago and it sounds like the club is going backwards. Again. Us travellers kept the club going and i know it was the same for other clubs too, what with saturday milkings and all. All of you'se should make that point out to the parents, i mean commitee, running the joint. For the finals, go doggies in the two's but i hope chucky4 gets whats coming to him, i hope you get dropped you smug little shit:thumbsu: Have to go for bullioh in the 1's cause no-one likes federals, not even the blokes playing for them. F*ck em all. And if this tommy kite dude leaves cudgy ill be pissed, coming out of retirement to play there next year and he better be there, i want to meet this man.:thumbsu:

Salon to Darren Land too, local legend hanging up the boots, club wont be the same without him.:(

For the finals, go doggies in the two's but i hope chucky4 gets whats coming to him, i hope you get dropped you smug little shit:thumbsu: Have to go for bullioh in the 1's cause no-one likes federals, not even the blokes playing for them. F*ck em all. And if this tommy kite dude leaves cudgy ill be pissed, coming out of retirement to play there next year and he better be there, i want to meet this man.:thumbsu:

Salon to Darren Land too, local legend hanging up the boots, club wont be the same without him.:(
Mate, i hope you come down to the back pocket in your comeback year! You said how shit that club is and yet you are going back there! I think that Tommy Kite dude plays in their backline so after i've carved you up he might get switched on to me:D Anyway one sleep to go and i'll have a medal around my neck:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

First thing Chuck, im not your mate, i dont like you and i hope i go down back just for you too. Second, its called loyalty, something you have no idea about seeing you switched from cudge to doggies chasing glory which you still haven't found. Sell out. Prelims just dont count for much, ask freo.
And i know what i'd like to see hanging around your neck and it aint a medal, chump:thumbsu: Go the dogs dammit!
And yes it is. Bullioh v Feds Seniors and Bullioh v Tumba Ressies

Mate, i hope you come down to the back pocket in your comeback year! You said how shit that club is and yet you are going back there! I think that Tommy Kite dude plays in their backline so after i've carved you up he might get switched on to me:D Anyway one sleep to go and i'll have a medal around my neck:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Well, it is now official. The Bullioh seconds are now chockers. Sorry Chockers with a capital C. I would have thought any one with half a brain would send the runner out and put anyone on #6 from Tumba. 6 or 7 kicks across half back in the last quarter, to stop any bulldog forward thrusts. Thus stopping any chance to score. Last time I checked you still had to score to win a game of footy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back