The USA Sports Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

The bloke has real issues. GMing in his podcast mate JJ Redick and now drafting his own son. The Lakers front office should be embarrassed with how little control they have on their own team.

I'd somewhat understand it for a prime LeBron James. But for this old, no impact whatsoever LeBron James. It's just incompetence.

His stats at his one year at UNC, 4.8 points, 36% shooting, 2.8 rebounds ... I'd hate to be Bronny knowing the only reason you're in the league is because of your Dad. Ugh...
The lakers clearly care more about making money than winning... Or they are completely deluded into thinking that they can win another chip with LeBron.

The lakers clearly care more about making money than winning... Or they are completely deluded into thinking that they can win another chip with LeBron.
They possibly could but not with the cast they've currently got around him.

The Lakers doesn't appear the big drawing card it used to be, even with him there.

They possibly could but not with the cast they've currently got around him.

The Lakers doesn't appear the big drawing card it used to be, even with him there.
You cant win a championship with LeBron James as your best player anymore. His stats still seem good but if you actually watch games, he doesnt impact them anymore. The Lakers will get nowhere near another chip until LeBron leaves.

More so should have traded him at last season's deadline really.

But that's on Reinsdorf from what I read.
The same issue would've stood though. No one is giving up much for DDR.

We should've blown it up years ago, everyone realised this except the front office.

Not sure what else you thought we'd get? He's an aging star and everyone knows our position.
Its just gross that we basically lose him for nothing just because we need to tank to protect our pick in next years draft cos were trying to cover mistakes weve made years prior.

We lose out pick next year if its not in the top 10. So we gotta tank to protect it.

I mean end of the day im fine with it. The rebuild needs to happen. We need to clean house but was hoping for a little more draft capital back than two second rounders.

Now we need to offload Vuc, Ball and Lavine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its just gross that we basically lose him for nothing just because we need to tank to protect our pick in next years draft cos were trying to cover mistakes weve made years prior.

We lose out pick next year if its not in the top 10. So we gotta tank to protect it.

I mean end of the day im fine with it. The rebuild needs to happen. We need to clean house but was hoping for a little more draft capital back than two second rounders.

Now we need to offload Vuc, Ball and Lavine.
It's forced our hand into doing what we should've done 2 years ago, for that I'm happy.

Vuc is the only one we'll get something for. Ball should retire (but won't until this contract ends), Lavine no one wants to touch.

Weird that the first NBA I had watched in 10 years was Lonzo Ballā€™s first year in Chicago and I lost interest not long after he got injured. Havenā€™t gone back to it in the 2 and a half years since the injury. Neither has Lonzo Ball. WTF. šŸ˜‚

Remove this Banner Ad

The USA Sports Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back