The Vent Thread - Richmond only

Remove this Banner Ad

Pettard was rubbish.
Personally I don't want to see him in a tigers jumper again.

Bye bye tuck, you tried hard but your number was well and truly up, so much so we should have played Foley in front of you.

Most disappointed with the defence. We looked like complete panic merchants for the whole game.

I honestly think that Richmond go far too hard in the first half, they spend too much petrol and are then on their legs in the second half.

Am I right people or am I wrong? Can teams go too hard in the first half of a footy game and then run out of petrol for the remainder of the game?

I think Richmond's fitness has to be an issue?? I mean look at Port Adelaide's fitness...........they are a very fit side.
Don't worry Richmond, proud of you for making the finals this year. Now you know what's required to play FINALS FOOTY FOR FOUR QUARTERS and that a loss will make you a better side next year. Probably 2-3 years away from being a quality side. You're a good side Richmond but not yet a quality side. There is a difference. Bigger, stronger and better in season 2014.

I feel absolutely sick. Tigers, you've disappointed us all. You should all feel ashamed.

I honestly feel that this result has wasted the first 23 rounds of football.
At least we know the players who can't stand up in pressure.

Yes, I am looking at you, Morris. Piss poor effort today. Same with Titch.
King - I hope for the sake of our team you don't play another game for the Yellow and Black. We need better players in his position.
Said this the whole year but this is the final straw. Grigg - get the **** out. I am sick of your poor disposal and decision making.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

be warned I am really pissed off and not in the mood to have to delete post after post that is not appropriate for big footy. You all the know the rules and by all means vent, but if you continue to force me to have spend my night cleaning up childish crap I will use the full extent of our ability to ensure you learnt from it. Us mods as just as pissed as you are

You know we will never live this down. We lost to a team that should have finished 9th. F**king 9th. There is no other team in the history of the AFL that would suffer this humiliation. Seriously did we deserve 5th position or did we fluke it somehow? We couldn't even defeat a team that shouldn't be playing finals.

Funny how the Essendon supporters are laughing about this. If they didn't play fun games such as "Guess what mystery drug I'm injecting into you." they would be playing against Sydney next week.

Good - Vlaustin, Cotch, NeWman
Mediocre - Maric, Deledio, A Edwards, Jackson, Ellis, VIckery
Bloody terrible - JR, King, Rance, Chaplin, Pettard, Tuck, S Edwards, Grimes, Morris

I feel absolutely sick. Tigers, you've disappointed us all. You should all feel ashamed.

I honestly feel that this result has wasted the first 23 rounds of football.
At least we know the players who can't stand up in pressure.

Yes, I am looking at you, Morris. Piss poor effort today. Same with Titch.
King - I hope for the sake of our team you don't play another game for the Yellow and Black. We need better players in his position.
Said this the whole year but this is the final straw. Grigg - get the **** out. I am sick of your poor disposal and decision making.
Weak post. Everyone is gutted, none more than the players. The experience will do us wonders. Start of the year most thought we could finish anywhere from 6th to 12th. Would have been nice to win a final but we weren't going to win the flag. Morris had a fanatstic season and the first time someone kicks a few on him you want to hang him. Pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Weak post. Everyone is gutted, none more than the players. The experience will do us wonders. Start of the year most thought we could finish anywhere from 6th to 12th. Would have been nice to win a final but we weren't going to win the flag. Morris had a fanatstic season and the first time someone kicks a few on him you want to hang him. Pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Of course the players are gutted. They should be. That doesn't take away from the fact that they should be ashamed of disappointing the fans.

This experience will do us wonders? **** that. How could you say something like that. You know what experience would have done us wonders? Winning a final.

It doesn't matter how good a person's season is. All that matters is finals. AFL teams play for finals. His efforts today make his season irrelevant.

Bunch of mentally fragile soft *****.

Jack can hand back his contract after today's effort.

And Shedwards was playing apparently?!

Maric, Cotchin, Martin, Vlastuin, A Edwards only guys who put in consistently. Maybe Jacko and Newy as well.

****ing sick of this shit. Every single time.

Well at least we managed to delay everyone thinking about trade week & looking forward to the draft for a whole week this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Vent Thread - Richmond only

Remove this Banner Ad

Back